BigD11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigD11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigD11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigD11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigD11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigD11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigD11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigD11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigD11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigD11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigD11 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Should i get my wife a bowflex?

Here is my situation. I was thinking of getting my wife a bowflex. We are only 25yr olds, but she doesnt like going to the gym. She gets off work at 6pm and i agree it sucks working out with all those people just getting off work. So i thought i would just buy her a bowflex. She does want to workout and get in shape. I workout at the gym cause i like free weights, but i could also benefit from it if i miss a workout. Is this a bad idea or a good one?
    Thanks Big

46and2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 46and2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 46and2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 46and2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 46and2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 46and2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 46and2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 46and2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 46and2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 46and2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 46and2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Why not get free weights for home? I'm sure you could get a cage, bench, 300 lb barbell set and 2 dumbbell handles for less than a bowflex.

I have no idea about the effectiveness of a bowflex, so I cannot comment on that.

scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by 46and2 View Post
    Why not get free weights for home? I'm sure you could get a cage, bench, 300 lb barbell set and 2 dumbbell handles for less than a bowflex.

I have no idea about the effectiveness of a bowflex, so I cannot comment on that.
    bowflex sucks... best idea is free weights...

evosil98 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I agree bowflex sucks. My brother had one and it wasn't worth the money. He sold it for about the same price and got a Power rack, weight set and still had a lot of money left over.