Bill22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

appetite suppresant

do any of you know of a good appetite suppresant besides regular eca stacks? i am on xenadrine now and while it gives me good energy still for my workouts, i been more hungry lately and the appetite supression has totally stopped. i am hungry a lot now. any ideas of what else i can take??

Whey8tor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up

Eat some fat! that is good in supressing your hunger! don't go off and eat saturated fats look for something with poly/mono unsaturated fats, like peanut butter or have some flax seed oil or olive oil 1 or 2 tbsp.
    If you always do, what you always done, you'll always get, what you always got.

Whey8tor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Cool

Note FAT isnt bad, body fat is!!!
    If you always do, what you always done, you'll always get, what you always got.

Bill22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    ok cool thanks. can you guys give me a direction of how i can find info on what good mono or poly fats are and what foods, and also what bad foods their are to avoid that have that "bad" fat or whatever

thanks

and if i am eating a 2000 calorie a day diet, and weigh 160 lbs, how much daily fat should i eat in grams??

RonJ73 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RonJ73 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RonJ73 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RonJ73 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RonJ73 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RonJ73 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RonJ73 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RonJ73 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RonJ73 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RonJ73 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RonJ73 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    2000 Calories, following the 40/40/20 rule that a lot of people seem to like, would be...

800 Calories from Protein = 200g Protein (4 cals per gram)

800 Calories from Carbs = 200g Carbs (4 cals per gram)

400 Calories from Fats = 44.4g of Fat (9 cals per gram)

At least this is how I figure it. It could be wrong.
    Ron J
    ----------
    Teamwork: A few harmless snowflakes working together can unleash an avalanche of destruction. www.despair.com

The opinions in this message are exactly that, my opinion and my view. If something is incorrect, feel free to correct me, but don't be a $&%@ about it.

Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Re: appetite suppresant

Originally posted by Bill22
    i am hungry a lot now. any ideas of what else i can take??
    Drink 1.5 - 2 gallons of water a day. It helps me.

PEACE

Anxed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anxed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anxed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anxed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anxed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anxed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anxed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anxed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anxed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anxed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anxed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Re: Re: appetite suppresant

Originally posted by Chi_town

PEACE
    BUMP!

Water is the best appetite suppresant I can think of.

I read an article once that something like 60% of Americans mistake thirst for hunger... *shrugs*
    Anxed

Pull another face
    rip another hide
    steal the waning moon
    from a dying bride
    all the world must die
    all the world must die
    ripped and skinned alive...

Marmie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Marmie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Marmie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Marmie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Marmie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Marmie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Marmie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Marmie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Marmie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Marmie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Marmie is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Drink much water. 2 pitchers a day. This is very good for filling. Also, eat oats, they are good.
    6'4
    190 Lb
    Good genetics for:
    Skin tone
    Metabolism
    Height
    Arms (Definition not size)
    Abs
    Upper back
    Bad genetics for:
    Chest
    Delts
    Legs
    Traps
    Work ethic (severe ADD)

RonJ73 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RonJ73 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RonJ73 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RonJ73 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RonJ73 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RonJ73 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RonJ73 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RonJ73 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RonJ73 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RonJ73 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RonJ73 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Drink lots of water and nibble on broccoli and/or celery. Both are great veggies.

Usually if I get a hunger pang, which is rare when I'm on ECA, I'll drink a 12oz glass of water and wait for 30 minutes. If I'm still hungry, I'll chow on a few bits of veggies.
    Ron J
    ----------
    Teamwork: A few harmless snowflakes working together can unleash an avalanche of destruction. www.despair.com

The opinions in this message are exactly that, my opinion and my view. If something is incorrect, feel free to correct me, but don't be a $&%@ about it.

bizzaro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bizzaro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bizzaro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bizzaro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bizzaro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bizzaro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bizzaro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bizzaro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bizzaro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bizzaro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bizzaro has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally posted by RonJ73
    Drink lots of water and nibble on broccoli and/or celery. Both are great veggies.

Usually if I get a hunger pang, which is rare when I'm on ECA, I'll drink a 12oz glass of water and wait for 30 minutes. If I'm still hungry, I'll chow on a few bits of veggies.

bump on that and a few almonds does the trick for me
    I'd rather be ashamed of something I did then something I didn't do.

fitforlife is just really nice. (+1000) fitforlife is just really nice. (+1000) fitforlife is just really nice. (+1000) fitforlife is just really nice. (+1000) fitforlife is just really nice. (+1000) fitforlife is just really nice. (+1000) fitforlife is just really nice. (+1000) fitforlife is just really nice. (+1000) fitforlife is just really nice. (+1000) fitforlife is just really nice. (+1000) fitforlife is just really nice. (+1000)
    Yea, as far as food goes, good fats (mono and poly) and high fiber veggies (celery, brocoli) are good for killing that hunger pang.

A few supplements that help are Garcinea Cambodia (hydroxy acid), chromium picoliminate, and St. John's Wart.

Water definitely helps. 2 gallons a day keeps the hunger pangs away.

Other than those, duct tape over the mouth always works.

csilvaii has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by fitforlife View Post
    Yea, as far as food goes, good fats (mono and poly) and high fiber veggies (celery, brocoli) are good for killing that hunger pang.

A few supplements that help are Garcinea Cambodia (hydroxy acid), chromium picoliminate, and St. John's Wart.

Water definitely helps. 2 gallons a day keeps the hunger pangs away.

Other than those, duct tape over the mouth always works.
    BUMP

on the duck tape. ha.

BigD208 is not very helpful. (-500) BigD208 is not very helpful. (-500) BigD208 is not very helpful. (-500) BigD208 is not very helpful. (-500) BigD208 is not very helpful. (-500) BigD208 is not very helpful. (-500) BigD208 is not very helpful. (-500) BigD208 is not very helpful. (-500) BigD208 is not very helpful. (-500) BigD208 is not very helpful. (-500) BigD208 is not very helpful. (-500)
    I hear crystal meth works wonders....

JK

daniel84uk is on a distinguished road. (+10) daniel84uk is on a distinguished road. (+10) daniel84uk is on a distinguished road. (+10) daniel84uk is on a distinguished road. (+10) daniel84uk is on a distinguished road. (+10) daniel84uk is on a distinguished road. (+10) daniel84uk is on a distinguished road. (+10) daniel84uk is on a distinguished road. (+10) daniel84uk is on a distinguished road. (+10) daniel84uk is on a distinguished road. (+10) daniel84uk is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Lots of water.

Lots of Fiber. (I add some to my shakes while cutting and it seems to cut right down on craving).

lesterarin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lesterarin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lesterarin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lesterarin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lesterarin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lesterarin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lesterarin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lesterarin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lesterarin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lesterarin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lesterarin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    water, diet pop, and tons of gum.
    Lifts:

Squat- Bar
    Bench- Bar
    Dead- Bar

goals for 2008. adding collars to the bar.

cpoch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have experimented with "Lipton green coffee 800".

It does work as a suppressant.

But, it feels like a narcotic. the "feeling" comes on in about 30mins, lasts for most of the day (drink in morning before food), and leaves with you grimey skin like you have been using amphetamines.

Its from china, my guess is it probably has some sort of Research chem stimulant in it. Works though.

budershank is on a distinguished road. (+10) budershank is on a distinguished road. (+10) budershank is on a distinguished road. (+10) budershank is on a distinguished road. (+10) budershank is on a distinguished road. (+10) budershank is on a distinguished road. (+10) budershank is on a distinguished road. (+10) budershank is on a distinguished road. (+10) budershank is on a distinguished road. (+10) budershank is on a distinguished road. (+10) budershank is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Coffee works best for me, but i am also always dirnking water or crystal light so im sure thats helping as well.
    Fat Loss for Newbs guide: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=113693871

The 80/20 rule: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=122509811

transformation started... aussieangie's Avatar
    aussieangie will become famous soon enough. (+50) aussieangie will become famous soon enough. (+50) aussieangie will become famous soon enough. (+50) aussieangie will become famous soon enough. (+50) aussieangie will become famous soon enough. (+50) aussieangie will become famous soon enough. (+50) aussieangie will become famous soon enough. (+50) aussieangie will become famous soon enough. (+50) aussieangie will become famous soon enough. (+50) aussieangie will become famous soon enough. (+50) aussieangie will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Chi_town View Post

PEACE
    Me too...or I go find something else to do that doesnt concern food...
    Angie....
    "For me life is continuously being hungry. The meaning of life is not simply to exist, to survive, but to move ahead, to go up, to achieve, to conquer" - Arnold
    (\__/)
    (=’.’=)
    (”)_(”)
    POINTS TO REMEMBER - If you can't kill it, grow it, or pick it, you probably shouldn't be eating it!!!