Closed Thread
Page 378 of 399 FirstFirst ... 278 328 368 376 377 378 379 380 388 ... LastLast
Results 11,311 to 11,340 of 11943
    Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000)
    There appears to be several guys posing in black trunks.
    It is with people like you that this sport will never grow. "When you say, everything and anything to be pro, do you mean even to turn HOMO?...

- Serge Nubret

Is still the same size WaterBlender's Avatar
    WaterBlender will become famous soon enough. (+50) WaterBlender will become famous soon enough. (+50) WaterBlender will become famous soon enough. (+50) WaterBlender will become famous soon enough. (+50) WaterBlender will become famous soon enough. (+50) WaterBlender will become famous soon enough. (+50) WaterBlender will become famous soon enough. (+50) WaterBlender will become famous soon enough. (+50) WaterBlender will become famous soon enough. (+50) WaterBlender will become famous soon enough. (+50) WaterBlender will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Kiwi_n00b View Post
    There appears to be several guys posing in black trunks.
    page 357

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...72997&page=357

look for the guy that looks like pavel in these pics, easy to recognise by face
    and he has his own posing style so that should make him easier to spot. he isn't in all the photo's as well.

hey pavel, any more contests you going to be in before april 9th?
    la'illaha'illallah muhammadan'rasuulallah

best of health to you serge, comeback soon!

pssst, global warming is BS, we aren't the cause, but that doesn't mean we should stop trying to take care of the environment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4zOXmJ4jd-8 (1:30)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V5J7JNfLYco (short)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CHATItyOsdY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5frDU5oRtD0

Location: BaconBurger, BIg Macland, Heard and McDonald Islands
    JulienP is not very well liked. (-100) JulienP is not very well liked. (-100) JulienP is not very well liked. (-100) JulienP is not very well liked. (-100) JulienP is not very well liked. (-100) JulienP is not very well liked. (-100) JulienP is not very well liked. (-100) JulienP is not very well liked. (-100) JulienP is not very well liked. (-100) JulienP is not very well liked. (-100) JulienP is not very well liked. (-100)
    Hello everyone,

I trained yesterday and it was great. The weather is warm so it is almost Brazilian just missing the good looking ladies that you get there in the gyms!
    This meat diet is starting to 'kick in' my face has thined out and I can see some veins in my hands and arms....I know I'm a long way from the Iron girder that goes down the front of the biceps but in 3 months or so it will look MEAN.

I'm putting on muscle as good as when i was in my 20's. The only difference is the fat can be put on easy if you are not super tight on the diet...
    Also, when I get up I have the odd ache her and there, today was a good day! so far. No point being BIG if it's covered in fat, it just makes you look obese. I'm not obese, I have muscle. But I'm carrying a big monkey on my back called 'fatboy' and he is really grabbing on tight!

musclePavel is just really nice. (+1000) musclePavel is just really nice. (+1000) musclePavel is just really nice. (+1000) musclePavel is just really nice. (+1000) musclePavel is just really nice. (+1000) musclePavel is just really nice. (+1000) musclePavel is just really nice. (+1000) musclePavel is just really nice. (+1000) musclePavel is just really nice. (+1000) musclePavel is just really nice. (+1000) musclePavel is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by WaterBlender View Post
    page 357

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...72997&page=357

look for the guy that looks like pavel in these pics, easy to recognise by face
    and he has his own posing style so that should make him easier to spot. he isn't in all the photo's as well.

hey pavel, any more contests you going to be in before april 9th?
    i havent planned anything yet, i need to put on some more muscle before i do anything

Chris R. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chris R. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chris R. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chris R. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chris R. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chris R. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chris R. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chris R. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chris R. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chris R. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chris R. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Pro Serge Nubret View Post
    It was specially made for me.
    Serge,
    You should sell them!

Iron Monster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Iron Monster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Iron Monster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Iron Monster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Iron Monster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Iron Monster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Iron Monster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Iron Monster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Iron Monster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Iron Monster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Iron Monster is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Chris R. View Post
    Serge,
    You should sell them!
    I'd buy one in black, or blue. Black with white serge on it would be sweet.

Madame Meso has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Madame Meso has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Madame Meso has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Madame Meso has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Madame Meso has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Madame Meso has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Madame Meso has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Madame Meso has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Madame Meso has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Madame Meso has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Madame Meso has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Serge,
    You should sell them!
    I already asked Serge about these shirts a few months ago. He told me that they were made for him when he lived in Singapore and that they would cost too much for him to mass produce. I still want one though...they are straight fiyah!
    NUBRETIZATION...The REBIRTH of Bodybuilding!

IFBB Pro Bodybuilder Pro Serge Nubret's Avatar
    Pro Serge Nubret is just really nice. (+1000) Pro Serge Nubret is just really nice. (+1000) Pro Serge Nubret is just really nice. (+1000) Pro Serge Nubret is just really nice. (+1000) Pro Serge Nubret is just really nice. (+1000) Pro Serge Nubret is just really nice. (+1000) Pro Serge Nubret is just really nice. (+1000) Pro Serge Nubret is just really nice. (+1000) Pro Serge Nubret is just really nice. (+1000) Pro Serge Nubret is just really nice. (+1000) Pro Serge Nubret is just really nice. (+1000)
    Serge,
    You should sell them!
    Same thing about one of the photo I had, they told me you should sell it, and i try and nobody bought it.

Serge Nubret
    http://www.sergenubret.com
    http://www.sergenubret.com/muscleawards
    http://www.sergenubret.com/personaltrainer
    Concours Serge Nubret Awards 2007 :Allez-ici pour voir tous les comp?titeurs... vous inscrire... ou voter : http://www.sergenubret.com/muscleawards/data/album/albumfr.php
    Mon site officiel : http://www.sergenubret.com

ck37 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ck37 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ck37 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ck37 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ck37 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ck37 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ck37 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ck37 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ck37 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ck37 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ck37 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hi Serge,

I'm currently living in Singapore myself. Been here almost a year. How long were you here for?

Zeneth is just really nice. (+1000) Zeneth is just really nice. (+1000) Zeneth is just really nice. (+1000) Zeneth is just really nice. (+1000) Zeneth is just really nice. (+1000) Zeneth is just really nice. (+1000) Zeneth is just really nice. (+1000) Zeneth is just really nice. (+1000) Zeneth is just really nice. (+1000) Zeneth is just really nice. (+1000) Zeneth is just really nice. (+1000)
    Go to a decent print shop and you could get a shirt with a serge picture on if you wanted.

Lateral Raise Promoter RippedGuitarist's Avatar
    RippedGuitarist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RippedGuitarist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RippedGuitarist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RippedGuitarist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RippedGuitarist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RippedGuitarist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RippedGuitarist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RippedGuitarist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RippedGuitarist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RippedGuitarist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RippedGuitarist has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Serge I've recently started your training routine and I love it. I'm working on finishing reading this thread, I'm almost finished. I really think your philosophy is truly amazing. I personally feel the mind is a powerful tool, and a very important aspect of training as well as listening to the body. Its seems as if we are very much a like, though I seem to find that is common with people who's birthday is close to mine. But anyways your physique and philosophy and inspired me to try to training. Plus the fact that when I originally started training I would rest 30 seconds and I started using more volume, just by instinct. Though I went away from that early on because of reading what everyone else said to do.

But I do have a few questions about the training and nutrition.

1) I saw where you said if you had trouble with arms to put them first in your routine and allow some time afterwards for the blood to stay in the muscle. I have instinctively always done this. But I'm curious, do you think it would be okay to do a higher amount of sets than 16 each for bi's and tri's as well? Considering this is a tougher bodypart for me. I'm thinking around 24-27 sets.

2) I've decided to scrap the 5-6 meals a day thing and eat when my body asks me to. I've found that I can actually get the same amount of food in in 3 meals as I do with 5 or 6. But I am nowhere near the amount of food you ate. But I'm eating till the point where I am really full, but I can't take it too far otherwise it seems to mess up my stomach. So would you say this is an okay amount? Eating to the point your are real full but not sick? Seems as if this is what my body is asking for right now even though I'm not near 3 kg of meat yet.

ramstrong has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ramstrong has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ramstrong has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ramstrong has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ramstrong has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ramstrong has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ramstrong has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ramstrong has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ramstrong has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ramstrong has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ramstrong has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

b

I came into bodybuilding when I was thirty one years old. I have always worked out because I was a high school and college wrestler. People would always tell me that I have the genetics for Bodybuilding but I was like that's not a real sport. It wasn?t until I met my mentor Ali Bey 1994 NPC National Bantam Weight Champ. It was like it was yesterday when I was looking for a workout partner and I ask him if he would not mine if I workout with him. We both were in Ohio at the time and we both were from Detroit so this little big man at 5?3 180 took me in. He told me look there is one thing that we have to get straight is that I don?t workout I train and if you would like to join in you will have to get the mind set that we are training. I said yea what ever man in my mind I was like I'm going to burn you anyways, but please Believe with no weight he gave me the beating of my life my muscles was cry stop no more but he just kept going like a machine incline push-ups, flat push-ups and dips in giant sets with a two deck of cards. Two cards was pull from the decks and it was King and Ace that meant 21 and so I did 21 incline and flat push-ups and 21 dips back to back with no rest. 52 sets of incline, flat push-up and dips. 1 hr later After the training session was over I was done praying to the toilet

ramstrong has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ramstrong has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ramstrong has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ramstrong has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ramstrong has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ramstrong has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ramstrong has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ramstrong has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ramstrong has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ramstrong has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ramstrong has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

the bodybuilder of today are a joke

these Bodybuilder today are scared of hard work and training sessions are a joke you are going to over train i'm like John Brown that's crap. In the note above is the way i still train with weights and i don't train light either no less than 26 set a body part and no less than 15 to 12 reps a super set. i train back and chest together. that training session will look like this dead lifts super set w/ push-ups 15,15,12,12,12 next incline bench s.s w/ barbell rows 15,15,12,12,12 next flat bench s.s w/ t-rows 15,15,12,12,12
    strength mach incline s.s with strength mach high rows 15,15,12,12,12 next D.B flyes s.s with one arm D.B rows 15,15,12,12,12 next cable flyes S.S w/ cable back rows 15,15,12,12,12 finally incline push-ups, dips and chin up for 12,12,12,12,12 in 1hr and 15mins

i go at 85% to my maxout mind you i went threw alot of Training partners so i train my wife this way and now she is my Training partner. people in the gym look at us like we are crazy because we never rest but to switch the weights and change machines and by the way i look way better now that i did in the picture i got up from 5'1 128 to now 185 at 4.5 % B.F without a diet and no cardio. i'm here to bring the classic look back to Bodybuilding. with the leg to go with it. Serge i think that you and Flex Wheeler are the best that ever put on the posing trunks and to ever be compare to either of you would be a great blessing with in itself.
    Last edited by ramstrong; 05-08-2008 at 03:39 AM.

Chris R. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chris R. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chris R. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chris R. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chris R. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chris R. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chris R. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chris R. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chris R. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chris R. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chris R. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Same thing about one of the photo I had, they told me you should sell it, and i try and nobody bought it.

Serge Nubret
    That was before you were on here and other forums. I bet it would be different now.

WaterBlender will become famous soon enough. (+50) WaterBlender will become famous soon enough. (+50) WaterBlender will become famous soon enough. (+50) WaterBlender will become famous soon enough. (+50) WaterBlender will become famous soon enough. (+50) WaterBlender will become famous soon enough. (+50) WaterBlender will become famous soon enough. (+50) WaterBlender will become famous soon enough. (+50) WaterBlender will become famous soon enough. (+50) WaterBlender will become famous soon enough. (+50) WaterBlender will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by RippedGuitarist View Post
    Serge I've recently started your training routine and I love it. I'm working on finishing reading this thread, I'm almost finished. I really think your philosophy is truly amazing. I personally feel the mind is a powerful tool, and a very important aspect of training as well as listening to the body. Its seems as if we are very much a like, though I seem to find that is common with people who's birthday is close to mine. But anyways your physique and philosophy and inspired me to try to training. Plus the fact that when I originally started training I would rest 30 seconds and I started using more volume, just by instinct. Though I went away from that early on because of reading what everyone else said to do.

1) I saw where you said if you had trouble with arms to put them first in your routine and allow some time afterwards for the blood to stay in the muscle. I have instinctively always done this. But I'm curious, do you think it would be okay to do a higher amount of sets than 16 each for bi's and tri's as well? Considering this is a tougher bodypart for me. I'm thinking around 24-27 sets.

2) I've decided to scrap the 5-6 meals a day thing and eat when my body asks me to. I've found that I can actually get the same amount of food in in 3 meals as I do with 5 or 6. But I am nowhere near the amount of food you ate. But I'm eating till the point where I am really full, but I can't take it too far otherwise it seems to mess up my stomach. So would you say this is an okay amount? Eating to the point your are real full but not sick? Seems as if this is what my body is asking for right now even though I'm not near 3 kg of meat yet.
    for the second part, be careful about this, remember about the three powers, these have to be more in unison then you can listen to your body more effectively, i was doing the same thing at the start, it looked like i was gaining but it was just water and fat, i'm now getting in 3-5 meals, still whenever i feel like it. start of by observing how your diet affects you, 5 meals mite be the healthier way for now, eating till your absolutely full can have adverse affects on your stomach, mainly expanding it, then we get that modern day look .
    serge ate between 3-5kg of meat,but well we can't really emulate him number for number, proportion it so you know what to aim for. if you weigh 200 pounds, then 3kg would be the number to aim for.

pssst, global warming is BS, we aren't the cause, but that doesn't mean we should stop trying to take care of the environment

Rip

i think that you should eat a least six times a day but never eat until you are full as you continue to train you will eat more your body will call for the food and to help bring up your arms you can do something i did which is do five sets of 12 of tri's and bi's on none arm days to bring them up and yes i believe you should do about 25 sets of bi's an tri's. it won't hurt you.
    Last edited by ramstrong; 05-07-2008 at 07:25 PM.

Iron Monster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Iron Monster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Iron Monster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Iron Monster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Iron Monster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Iron Monster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Iron Monster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Iron Monster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Iron Monster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Iron Monster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Iron Monster is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by ramstrong View Post
    i think that you should eat a least six times a day but never eat until you are full as you continue to train you will eat more your body will call for the food and to help bring up your arms you can do something i did which is do five sets of 12 of tri's and bi's on none arm days to bring them up and yes i believe you should do about 25 sets of bi's an tri's. it won't hurt you.
    It doesnt matter when you eat, it all goes to the same place no matter how far apart you put it there. Speeding up the metabolism is bs.

for the second part, be careful about this, remember about the three powers, these have to be more in unison then you can listen to your body more effectively, i was doing the same thing at the start, it looked like i was gaining but it was just water and fat, i'm now getting in 3-5 meals, still whenever i feel like it. start of by observing how your diet affects you, 5 meals mite be the healthier way for now, eating till your absolutely full can have adverse affects on your stomach, mainly expanding it, then we get that modern day look .
    serge ate between 3-5kg of meat,but well we can't really emulate him number for number, proportion it so you know what to aim for. if you weigh 200 pounds, then 3kg would be the number to aim for.
    I dont know if eating lots in one meal will expand the stomach and give that look. Serge says he ate so much every meal that no one could eat with him.

I eat about 3 meals and a protein shake a day. Usually eat meal contains about a pound and a quarter of meat. I've had a few times where i've not had time for so many meals and i've had to eat 2 and a half pounds or more of meat in one meal. I am like a Lion. When I cut the fat I want to cut, I will probley add another 2 pounds of meat to my diet.
    Last edited by Iron Monster; 05-07-2008 at 08:43 PM.

Originally Posted by Iron Monster View Post
    I dont know if eating lots in one meal will expand the stomach and give that look. Serge says he ate so much every meal that no one could eat with him.

I eat about 3 meals and a protein shake a day. Usually eat meal contains about a pound and a quarter of meat. I've had a few times where i've not had time for so many meals and i've had to eat 2 and a half pounds or more of meat in one meal. I am like a Lion. When I cut the fat I want to cut, I will probley add another 2 pounds of meat to my diet.
    yah i was always baffled as to how serge kept his waist that tight with his diet. eating just meat doesn't seem to make the stomach expand that much though, no idea why, but a bit of rice/bread, and boom, expansion, i guess carbs are what you have to watch for when eating alot in one go.
    so are you burning the fat off like julien, preparation for april 9th?

Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Damn dude put some pants on, lol.
    It is with people like you that this sport will never grow. "When you say, everything and anything to be pro, do you mean even to turn HOMO?...

- Serge Nubret

Pro Serge Nubret is just really nice. (+1000) Pro Serge Nubret is just really nice. (+1000) Pro Serge Nubret is just really nice. (+1000) Pro Serge Nubret is just really nice. (+1000) Pro Serge Nubret is just really nice. (+1000) Pro Serge Nubret is just really nice. (+1000) Pro Serge Nubret is just really nice. (+1000) Pro Serge Nubret is just really nice. (+1000) Pro Serge Nubret is just really nice. (+1000) Pro Serge Nubret is just really nice. (+1000) Pro Serge Nubret is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by ck37 View Post
    Hi Serge,

I'm currently living in Singapore myself. Been here almost a year. How long were you here for?
    I was in Singapore for about 4 years.

Serge Nubret
    Concours Serge Nubret Awards 2007 :Allez-ici pour voir tous les comp?titeurs... vous inscrire... ou voter : http://www.sergenubret.com/muscleawards/data/album/albumfr.php

Originally Posted by RippedGuitarist View Post

1?) Yes of course you can increase the amount of set for arms, I just said 16 sets because when you train your chest you train already your triceps and the biceps when you do back, which means already twice a week already.

2?) Don't try to over eat, eat just when you are full and your body tell you that's enough.

Serge Nubret

Phaze0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Phaze0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Phaze0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Phaze0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Phaze0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Phaze0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Phaze0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Phaze0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Phaze0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Phaze0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Phaze0 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    hey serge, can you give me some advice on a combination of exercises to do on my chest days that will hit every part of my chest..

these Bodybuilder today are scared of hard work and training sessions are a joke you are going to over train i'm like John Brown that's crap. In the note above is the way i still train with weights and i don't train light either no less than 26 set a body part and no less than 15 to 12 reps a super set. i train back and chest together. that training session will look like this dead lifts super set w/ push-ups 15,15,12,12,12 next incline bench s.s w/ barbell rows 15,15,12,12,12 next flat bench s.s w/ t-rows 15,15,12,12,12
    strength mach incline s.s with strength mach high rows 15,15,12,12,12 next D.B flyes s.s with one arm D.B rows 15,15,12,12,12 next cable flyes S.S w/ cable back rows 15,15,12,12,12 finally incline push-ups, dips and chin up for 12,12,12,12,12 in 1hr and 15mins

i go at 85% to my maxout mind you i went threw alot of Training partners so i train my wife this way and now she is my Training partner. people in the gym look at us like we are crazy because we never rest but to switch the weights and change machines and by the way i look way better now that i did in the picture i got up from 5'1 128 to now 185 at 4.5 % B.F without a diet and no cardio. i'm here to bring the classic look back to Bodybuilding. with the leg to go with it. Serge i think that you in Flex Wheeler are te best that ever put on the posing trunks and to ever be compare to either of you would be a great blessing with in itself.
    Thank you very much and wellcome to this thread. I saw that you mention John Brown who is a very good freind of mine, last week we trained together in Paris when he came to visite his familly, his 3 sons are studying french in Paris now. I will post some pics of us soon.

Serge Nubret

That was before you were on here and other forums. I bet it would be different now.
    No it was only a few months ago.

Serge Nubret

Originally Posted by Phaze0 View Post
    hey serge, can you give me some advice on a combination of exercises to do on my chest days that will hit every part of my chest..
    Come on!...I gave already here all information about how to train chest. It's impossible for me to give you a specific chest workout.

Serge Nubret

I suspect Phaze0 needs to read the thread before asking questions.

- Serge Nubret

Phaze0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Phaze0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Phaze0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Phaze0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Phaze0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Phaze0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Phaze0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Phaze0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Phaze0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Phaze0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Phaze0 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    haha sorry i didnt know...i will look

RippedGuitarist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RippedGuitarist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RippedGuitarist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RippedGuitarist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RippedGuitarist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RippedGuitarist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RippedGuitarist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RippedGuitarist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RippedGuitarist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RippedGuitarist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RippedGuitarist has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    1?) Yes of course you can increase the amount of set for arms, I just said 16 sets because when you train your chest you train already your triceps and the biceps when you do back, which means already twice a week already.

2?) Don't try to over eat, eat just when you are full and your body tell you that's enough.

Serge Nubret
    That's what I thought, thanks Serge.

Out of curiosity have you always relied on the 3 powers? Or did you develop your strong instincts because of your love and passion for bodybuilding?

I was worried about stomach expansion at first and gaining fat, but even though its only been a short time my abs are already looking leaner, no distension either. When I pinch my abs, it feels like there is less fat there. But I'm an ecto, I stay lean very very easily. Perhaps it is okay for someone like me to eat less meals because my metabolism is already too fast. Might actually benefit me.

One thing about eating when your body calls for it, it really seems as if I might be absorbing more nutrients. Eating 5 times a day, I wasn't very hungry for at least a couple of those meals. But if you think about it, when you eat when your body is craving food, your body should absorb more nutrients because it needs it, its looking for it.

Even though I'm liking this way of using instinct, my meal timing I think is still important. But one could try to manipulate one's instincts into eating at the right time. At first I just ate whenever and trained whenever, this means I didn't get a "postworkout" meal. Well I felt like crap. So yesterday I made sure I ate early and waited at least a few hours before I trained so that when I was done with my workout I'd be really hungry. I got my postworkout meal in, ate a lot and felt much better. And today my body seemed to repeat this schedule.

Closed Thread
Page 378 of 399 FirstFirst ... 278 328 368 376 377 378 379 380 388 ... LastLast