hey guys. here is the history of my idiotic use of the prohormone tren xtreme. I used 6 pills of tren xtreme a day (2 pills 3 times a day). I did that for a month, took a month off, then repeated the same cycle for another month. Neither time did i do anything for PCT. I never noticed any side effects after the first round of the tren. However, immediately after stopping the second cycle I noticed I couldnt get an erection for like 3 weeks. It has now been almost 4 months since then and Im still having trouble in that department although it has improved to the point where I can have sex just not as often as I used to/would like to be able to. A lot of people recommended starting up a cycle of some 6 oxo which Im probably gunna do, but others are saying to try the estro xtreme product made by the same company that makes the tren xtreme. The website for the tren and estro products is www.americell-labs.com. Im not sure which of these will work better. Like i said it has been almost four months without a PCT and Im wondering what product is gunna be my best bet.
Thread: 6 oxo or estro xtreme HELP!
11-25-2006, 01:56 PM #1
6 oxo or estro xtreme HELP!
11-25-2006, 02:05 PM #2
- Join Date: Apr 2005
- Location: Canada
- Age: 27
- Stats: 5'6", 164 lbs
- Posts: 6,078
- BodyPoints: 7217
- Rep Power: 3916
looks like you two are in "the same boat".
Anyway, here is what you NEED to do:
1) learn your lesson and never take roids again or at least spend a year or so learning the ins and outs of steroids.
2) I do not know much about "starting PCT after your last steroid cycle".
3) you should have waited til your AT LEAST 21.
4) go to the doctor.
5) get some nolvadex... err find some tamoxifen citrate that can be used for research purposes...
6) Rebound Reloaded.
7) Diesel Test 2010, ejaculoid.
8) 20% of your calories should be fat calories and 25% of those fat calories should be coming from saturated fats. aka get some more whole eggs in the diet.
boys o boys. these kids and there steroids these days lol... get yourself to a doctor bud and good luckUSPlabs Representative. Alpha Manlet.
Deadlift: 525 lbs at 164 lb body weight. No straps. 3.2 x bw.
Squat: 260 lbs x 15 reps to parallel at 164 body weight. No belt. No wraps.
Dumbbell Bench Press: 100 lb dumbbells x 14 reps at 164 lb body weight.