ssavan01 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ssavan01 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ssavan01 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ssavan01 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ssavan01 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ssavan01 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ssavan01 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ssavan01 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ssavan01 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ssavan01 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ssavan01 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

How long should this workout take me?

Day one, week one

Dips 3 x 10

Incline Bench Press 3 x 6

Lateral Raise 4 x 10

Laying Tricep Extensions 3 x 8-10

This is my monday workout, i am using iron addicts recomendations. How long should this really last? I know everyone is different but for someone like me:
    20 years old
    6'2
    195lbs
    Ectomorph, but i can put on muscle faster than most other ectos

I could proabaly finish this in 20 min if i wanted to. I dont feel like i need much time between sets. I always have the energy to get back in it. I have done workouts before that i rested like 3 min between sets, i barely broke a sweat- i know i am trying not to burn up so many calories, but i need to feel like i worked.

muscle beast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muscle beast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muscle beast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muscle beast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muscle beast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muscle beast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muscle beast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muscle beast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muscle beast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muscle beast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muscle beast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'm no expert, but if you feel like you don't need a rest in between sets, then maybe youre not lifitng hard enough?

I say this because, I am currently on rippetoes, and when i first started, id only rest like 30seconds, but now i rest almost 2-3 minutes in between my sets, because the weight is so heavy.

Hotter than your mom Mr. Awesome's Avatar
    Mr. Awesome is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mr. Awesome is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mr. Awesome is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mr. Awesome is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mr. Awesome is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mr. Awesome is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mr. Awesome is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mr. Awesome is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mr. Awesome is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mr. Awesome is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mr. Awesome is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    20 min would be normal, but maybe your workout is pretty gay.
    It's not about how much you look like you can bench, it's about how much you can bench.

Anyone saying the opposite is an admirer of Peter Andre.

[img]http://rassionmagazine.files.wordpress.com/2009/05/peter_andre.jpg[/img]

[img]http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B0000664C7.jpg[/img]

[img]http://www.hecklerspray.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/05/peter_andre.jpg[/img]