tico has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question What do I do when I get sick, and can't follow my diet!What to do?!

Hallo, I'm a ectomorphic, and I've been trying to gain weight all my life. I am now starting to understand what I need to do to accomplish this, but there is still a big doubt..

I need some advise because I always seem to go back to my usual weight when I get sick. I usually get sick very often, and when I am sick I can't eat the way I need to eat, and because of this I loose weight, and strength in training. What can I do to prevent this to happen?

I would be very appreciated if someone could give me some advise.

MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Re: What do I do when I get sick, and can't follow my diet!What to do?!

Originally posted by tico
    Hallo, I'm a ectomorphic, and I've been trying to gain weight all my life. I am now starting to understand what I need to do to accomplish this, but there is still a big doubt..

I need some advise because I always seem to go back to my usual weight when I get sick. I usually get sick very often, and when I am sick I can't eat the way I need to eat, and because of this I loose weight, and strength in training. What can I do to prevent this to happen?

I would be very appreciated if someone could give me some advise.
    When you are not feeling well you don't feel like eating and you sure don't feel like eating what you should, but you must push yourself past this. It seems you know enough that to have that extra edge you must push through hard times. I find the best thing to do is write down what I should eat and eat it no matter what. Eating is part of getting well so keep up the nutrition.

I hope this bit helps...
    MsFit

Lightbulb

Thanks a lot for your information.

TrishB is just really nice. (+1000) TrishB is just really nice. (+1000) TrishB is just really nice. (+1000) TrishB is just really nice. (+1000) TrishB is just really nice. (+1000) TrishB is just really nice. (+1000) TrishB is just really nice. (+1000) TrishB is just really nice. (+1000) TrishB is just really nice. (+1000) TrishB is just really nice. (+1000) TrishB is just really nice. (+1000)
    Tico.....what type of illnesses are you getting often? Stomach, respiratory, headaches.....?

answer

It's mostly respiratory. It often starts infecting my throat, and then spreads all over my body. I get too tired to train or eat. My body and my head just screams and begs me to stop eating as much.I've been like that all my life, always sick.
    I appreciate your help..