Thread: Too much?

Pharl will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pharl will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pharl will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pharl will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pharl will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pharl will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pharl will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pharl will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pharl will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pharl will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pharl will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Too much?

Not sure if I picked the right thread but we'll see. I've been sick for the past 4 days and I'm trying to figure out why. Is it possible to have too much Glutamine and/or amino acids in your system to mess up the stomach and/or digestive system? If so could you possibly list some symptoms that might occur and a suggested maximum limit. Thanks.

Mk3supra has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Your stomach may have a hard time digesting some of them. In that case you may want to try some hydrochoric acid/betaine. Just don't take too much or you could experience some serious heart burn. If that doesn't solve the problem it may be something else. Could be none related to supplements.

NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Talking

Originally Posted by Pharl

"I've been sick for the past 4 days and I'm trying to figure out why."

Maybe you caught a cold.

NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Pharl

"Is it possible to have too much Glutamine and/or amino acids in your system to mess up the stomach and/or digestive system?"

Well just how much have you been ingesting?

5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I am doubting it is due to a large intake of protein and/or glutamine.

As soon as proteins enter your body and get into the stomach they are broken down to their smaller proteins and amino acids. Then in the small intestine they get broken down further.

Any excess protein will either:

i) Be excreted (the amino group on the protein in case if you were wondering
    ii) Be convereted to glucose to use a source of energy if need be or stored as fat. There are a few other outcomes of protein but these are the few.

So yeah, I am thinking you got a cold.

Pharl will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pharl will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pharl will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pharl will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pharl will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pharl will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pharl will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pharl will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pharl will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pharl will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pharl will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Well, I ruled out a cold because it was strictly my stomach. I'm pretty much over it now. Was just curious if that was a possibility. Thanks for the info