Hostage will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hostage will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hostage will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hostage will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hostage will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hostage will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hostage will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hostage will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hostage will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hostage will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hostage will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Best Testosterone booster?

I checked the supplement wars forum and they had a thread on every supplement except TB.

For anyone out there that has tried it what is the best one? I don't want to waste my money on cheap stuff that doesn't work. Don't care if it's exspensive, I just need something that works.

Thanks

tjthetank is not very well liked. (-100) tjthetank is not very well liked. (-100) tjthetank is not very well liked. (-100) tjthetank is not very well liked. (-100) tjthetank is not very well liked. (-100) tjthetank is not very well liked. (-100) tjthetank is not very well liked. (-100) tjthetank is not very well liked. (-100) tjthetank is not very well liked. (-100) tjthetank is not very well liked. (-100) tjthetank is not very well liked. (-100)
    hey dude,

couple of things about test boosters. They will only increase your test if your natural test production is lower than normal. If its already normal you wont see any changes, and the only real way to find out is to see a doctor and get a test done.

I have tried tribulus before i was aware of this and have cycled biotest tribex and tribex gold and did notice increase in energy and sex drive. There are some side effects like acne though.

Another thing to try is ZMA which is said to increase test by about 30% which you might wanna do a search on as there are a couple of threads about it.

hope that helps you out dude.

myPecsRbigger is a jewel in the rough. (+500) myPecsRbigger is a jewel in the rough. (+500) myPecsRbigger is a jewel in the rough. (+500) myPecsRbigger is a jewel in the rough. (+500) myPecsRbigger is a jewel in the rough. (+500) myPecsRbigger is a jewel in the rough. (+500) myPecsRbigger is a jewel in the rough. (+500) myPecsRbigger is a jewel in the rough. (+500) myPecsRbigger is a jewel in the rough. (+500) myPecsRbigger is a jewel in the rough. (+500) myPecsRbigger is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by tjthetank
    hey dude,

couple of things about test boosters. They will only increase your test if your natural test production is lower than normal. If its already normal you wont see any changes, and the only real way to find out is to see a doctor and get a test done.
    how do you know that for sure ? are you sure that every single test boosting herb/sup out there has no effect on total test if your already producing your most naturally ?

Not only that but you can take herbs that will free your test away from shgb, up to 98% of total test can be bound. the free test is what helps you with building muscle. activate is good for this and there are a few other good herbs.

as for the best all round sup, im still trying to decide that myself, a product out now called hypertest seems pretty decent.

check out my thread on various test boosting sup ingrediants. http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=963699
    PHD in bro science

solarize will become famous soon enough. (+50) solarize will become famous soon enough. (+50) solarize will become famous soon enough. (+50) solarize will become famous soon enough. (+50) solarize will become famous soon enough. (+50) solarize will become famous soon enough. (+50) solarize will become famous soon enough. (+50) solarize will become famous soon enough. (+50) solarize will become famous soon enough. (+50) solarize will become famous soon enough. (+50) solarize will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Thats actually, ah wrong.

I have bloodwork showing DT taking me out of the reference range for total testosterone, my natural level was already very high.

Originally Posted by tjthetank
    hey dude,

I have tried tribulus before i was aware of this and have cycled biotest tribex and tribex gold and did notice increase in energy and sex drive. There are some side effects like acne though.

Another thing to try is ZMA which is said to increase test by about 30% which you might wanna do a search on as there are a couple of threads about it.

hope that helps you out dude.

myPecsRbigger is a jewel in the rough. (+500) myPecsRbigger is a jewel in the rough. (+500) myPecsRbigger is a jewel in the rough. (+500) myPecsRbigger is a jewel in the rough. (+500) myPecsRbigger is a jewel in the rough. (+500) myPecsRbigger is a jewel in the rough. (+500) myPecsRbigger is a jewel in the rough. (+500) myPecsRbigger is a jewel in the rough. (+500) myPecsRbigger is a jewel in the rough. (+500) myPecsRbigger is a jewel in the rough. (+500) myPecsRbigger is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by solarize
    Thats actually, ah wrong.

I have bloodwork showing DT taking me out of the reference range for total testosterone, my natural level was already very high.
    how much of a boost did u get ?
    PHD in bro science

BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Hostage
    I checked the supplement wars forum and they had a thread on every supplement except TB.

For anyone out there that has tried it what is the best one? I don't want to waste my money on cheap stuff that doesn't work. Don't care if it's exspensive, I just need something that works.

Thanks
    1st-I'm sure if you ask the admin, they would set this up.

2nd-Whole eggs are the best test booster, seriously.

Hostage will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hostage will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hostage will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hostage will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hostage will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hostage will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hostage will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hostage will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hostage will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hostage will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hostage will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Are there any test boosters that decrease estrogen levels at the same time?

Tyree2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tyree2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tyree2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tyree2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tyree2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tyree2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tyree2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tyree2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    ZMA is good stuff and it works.

Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Hostage
    Are there any test boosters that decrease estrogen levels at the same time?
    A lot of good ones. From personal Experience, ATD products raise test by decreasing estrogen.
    Don't Support Companies that are suing me!!

Lonny says
    "Supplement your weakness"

Have you ever tried Tribuloid? I found that one and it seems to be a fair price.

thebigt2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) thebigt2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) thebigt2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) thebigt2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) thebigt2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) thebigt2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) thebigt2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) thebigt2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) thebigt2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) thebigt2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) thebigt2 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    chuck diesel recommends against it but i had great results on nha/diesel test. it aint cheap.
    thebigt

JV@Gaspari is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JV@Gaspari is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JV@Gaspari is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JV@Gaspari is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JV@Gaspari is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JV@Gaspari is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JV@Gaspari is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JV@Gaspari is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JV@Gaspari is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JV@Gaspari is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JV@Gaspari is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Why not choose one supported by 3 independant clinical trials including a recent landmark 11 week study completed at Baylor U?

http://myspace-298.vo.llnwd.net/0137...74209298_l.jpg

Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Something with Tribulus Terrestris in it might be your best thing to look at.
    This works by increasing your Test. through increasing your Lutenizing Hormone within the body. This then tells your body to produce Testosterone. Therefore this works in the body's natural limits and so is a fairly safe Test Booster.

Ecdysterone is another. This works by creating a muscle building environment within the body by maintaining a positive Nitrogen balance and increases protein synthesis.

ZMA is the combination of 2 essential minerals and Vit B6.
    If this is not sufficiently supplied in your diet then this could give you some benefit but not directly boosting Testosterone. It works really by helping your body get a deeper more relaxed state of sleep (when taken before bed) and this is when your body produces its own Growth Hormone naturally.
    Believe to Achieve
    Work Hard Play Hard
    The above are my views only and do not constitute to medical advice

Pool_Shark is just really nice. (+1000) Pool_Shark is just really nice. (+1000) Pool_Shark is just really nice. (+1000) Pool_Shark is just really nice. (+1000) Pool_Shark is just really nice. (+1000) Pool_Shark is just really nice. (+1000) Pool_Shark is just really nice. (+1000) Pool_Shark is just really nice. (+1000) Pool_Shark is just really nice. (+1000) Pool_Shark is just really nice. (+1000) Pool_Shark is just really nice. (+1000)
    Tribuloid and 6-oxo are the only ones that worked for me.

I've also tried:

blue rhino
    diesel test
    t-bomb II
    powerfull
    activate
    unleashed
    jungle warfare
    tribex
    andro nitrate 4 fuel
    "I came out here to enjoy nature, don't talk to me about the environment". - Denny Crane

Trauma Concept has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Trauma Concept has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Trauma Concept has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Trauma Concept has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Trauma Concept has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Trauma Concept has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Trauma Concept has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Trauma Concept has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Trauma Concept has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Trauma Concept has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Trauma Concept has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have used Ultimate Nutrition Tribulus, Primaforce ZMA, and Ergopharm 6OXO together in a cycle and noticed a HUGE difference.

I started with the ZMA and 5 day on 2 day off with the Tribulus for the first two weeks, then for the last 6 weeks (starting on week 3 obviously) I added the 6OXO.
    Last edited by Trauma Concept; 11-25-2006 at 10:19 AM.
    Pain is only a memory. One which has been long forgotten.

Carlito1980 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carlito1980 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carlito1980 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carlito1980 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carlito1980 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carlito1980 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carlito1980 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carlito1980 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carlito1980 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carlito1980 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carlito1980 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Thumbs up try SuperTest

Ive been using it for about 3 weeks now and im pretty impressed with it.It also has nitric oxide in for good pumps especially on arm days.Its bit pricey but in my opinion it comes pretty close the results you can get on a prohoromone cycle without the side effects.Only one side effect is aggeression and on your wallet if you have a tght budget,

bode has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bode has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bode has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bode has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bode has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bode has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bode has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bode has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bode has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bode has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bode has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Hostage View Post

Thanks

Food is the best Anabolic on the market, so eat a ton. Don't waste your money on products that claim to raise your Testostorone. I'm sure some might, but none of them will do it like the real thing. I don't recommend steroid use, but no so-called Tb will come close.

Rod1280 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Trauma Concept View Post
    I have used Ultimate Nutrition Tribulus, Primaforce ZMA, and Ergopharm 6OXO together in a cycle and noticed a HUGE difference.

I started with the ZMA and 5 day on 2 day off with the Tribulus for the first two weeks, then for the last 6 weeks (starting on week 3 obviously) I added the 6OXO.

During any of this did you see and side effects at all? How were gains during and afterwards? How did it all make you feel; tired, thirsty? And any PCT necessary for this?

TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Posting in a seven year old thread
    alienshave.com - Shave Smarter

steve@alienshave.com

BMBC - Master Level - Worldwide

Original 999,999k Crew

BCAAs Bring all the Boys to the Yard