KCChiefs9690 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KCChiefs9690 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KCChiefs9690 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KCChiefs9690 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

What to mix creatine with for maximum effect

I heard that if you mix creatine with a sugary drink, it will spike insulin levels and make the creatine absorb better. What do you guys mix your creatine in that gives you good results?

Thanks!

spyhntr123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) spyhntr123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) spyhntr123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) spyhntr123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) spyhntr123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    ive mixed it with juice cocktails, gatorade, and water. havent noticed any differences?
    aim: t12isc

THEBEAST100 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) THEBEAST100 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) THEBEAST100 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) THEBEAST100 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) THEBEAST100 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) THEBEAST100 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    just buy cell tech, take it after you workout, you wont get fat, take the other dose inthe morning during youre flooding phase and off days

djansen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djansen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djansen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djansen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djansen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djansen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djansen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djansen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djansen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djansen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djansen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by THEBEAST100
    just buy cell tech, take it after you workout, you wont get fat, take the other dose inthe morning during youre flooding phase and off days
    if you buy cell tech your wallet wont get fat either, cell tech is just creatine and dextrose. just buy some dextrose and you have cell tech.

wanna-b-big is on a distinguished road. (+10) wanna-b-big is on a distinguished road. (+10) wanna-b-big is on a distinguished road. (+10) wanna-b-big is on a distinguished road. (+10) wanna-b-big is on a distinguished road. (+10) wanna-b-big is on a distinguished road. (+10) wanna-b-big is on a distinguished road. (+10) wanna-b-big is on a distinguished road. (+10) wanna-b-big is on a distinguished road. (+10) wanna-b-big is on a distinguished road. (+10) wanna-b-big is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    i heard mixing it with apple juice is good.
    ****UK crew****

Pyro_Orip has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pyro_Orip has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pyro_Orip has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pyro_Orip has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by wanna-b-big
    i heard mixing it with apple juice is good.
    Well, define good.

Creatine supplementation mixture with RAW apple juice:

Good.

Creatine supplementation mixture with FLASH HEATED apple juice:

...Why the hell would you do such a thing?

Apple juice is one of the best food-drinks you can have, imho, but the nutrition of such a drink is bastardized when you destroy nutrients and enzymes by flash heating. Yes, it's still better than drinking beer, but you're missing out on many great things. Also, now that the enzymes to properly digest it are gone, you're really drinking a load of dead sugar and some vitamins. No better than some silly, overpriced sports drink. The problem is, good Juicing machines cost a lot of money, and most people drink apple juice for convenience of vitamin content rather than as a healthy food-drink.

If you just can't stand the taste, why not go the extra flight to blend some fruit together and throw that in? Much better for you, and the undesirable taste may have been balanced by various strong tasting fruit ingredients.
    yayay for muscle...<.< >.>...ya...*cough*...*cricket chirping*

m3ds is a jewel in the rough. (+500) m3ds is a jewel in the rough. (+500) m3ds is a jewel in the rough. (+500) m3ds is a jewel in the rough. (+500) m3ds is a jewel in the rough. (+500) m3ds is a jewel in the rough. (+500) m3ds is a jewel in the rough. (+500) m3ds is a jewel in the rough. (+500) m3ds is a jewel in the rough. (+500) m3ds is a jewel in the rough. (+500) m3ds is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Dear baby jesus read the ****ing stickies
    Workout journal

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=265614091#post265614091

JML1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JML1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JML1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JML1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JML1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JML1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JML1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JML1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JML1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JML1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JML1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    dextrose

beckham23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) beckham23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) beckham23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) beckham23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) beckham23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) beckham23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) beckham23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) beckham23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) beckham23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) beckham23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) beckham23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I was always told to take it with Grape juice

DemonInside has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DemonInside has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DemonInside has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DemonInside has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DemonInside has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DemonInside has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DemonInside has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DemonInside has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DemonInside has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DemonInside has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DemonInside has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i've always heard grape juice as well but never mixed it with that. i'd use anythign i got in the house thats got a decent amount of sugar in it.

i've taken cell tech cause i got it for 5 bucks cause it was gonna expire

its got 75g of sugar per serving thats a lil nuts if you ask me
    aka "3XL"

Goal:
    '11 240lbs

beckham23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) beckham23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) beckham23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) beckham23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) beckham23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) beckham23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) beckham23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) beckham23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) beckham23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) beckham23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) beckham23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by DemonInside
    i've always heard grape juice as well but never mixed it with that. i'd use anythign i got in the house thats got a decent amount of sugar in it.

i've taken cell tech cause i got it for 5 bucks cause it was gonna expire

its got 75g of sugar per serving thats a lil nuts if you ask me
    that 75g is crazy cause it makes alot of people sick tot heir stomach after taking it. this happened to me although i got my bottle for $10

DemonInside has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DemonInside has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DemonInside has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DemonInside has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DemonInside has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DemonInside has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DemonInside has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DemonInside has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DemonInside has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DemonInside has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DemonInside has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by beckham23
    that 75g is crazy cause it makes alot of people sick tot heir stomach after taking it. this happened to me although i got my bottle for $10
    yeah taken cell tech your just asking to become a diabetic lol
    aka "3XL"

Goal:
    '11 240lbs

evdawg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    When you take Creatine you want it to absorb into your muscles, the dextrose helps with that. You also want to make sure that you are not mixing your Creatine in an acidic medium. This is very important because Creatine changes chemically in something as mildly acidic as orange juice. You also want to be sure you're taking it on an empty stomach.

I just dump a scoop of Creatine in my mouth and wash it down with a non citrus juice.

I started using Creatine 2 weeks ago and I'm starting to feel and see the results.

I use BSN's Cellmass.

Getting Contest Ready! BBingGuru's Avatar
    BBingGuru is just really nice. (+1000) BBingGuru is just really nice. (+1000) BBingGuru is just really nice. (+1000) BBingGuru is just really nice. (+1000) BBingGuru is just really nice. (+1000) BBingGuru is just really nice. (+1000) BBingGuru is just really nice. (+1000) BBingGuru is just really nice. (+1000) BBingGuru is just really nice. (+1000) BBingGuru is just really nice. (+1000) BBingGuru is just really nice. (+1000)
    protein. End of story
    OPA Bodybuilder

Off-Season Mode

---[[[--------]]]---

W.O.W...listen to your body and what works for YOU...not for someone else...If lifting heavy works for you, DO IT, if 12-15 reps works for you...DO THAT THEN... also comes down to diet...do what works for you... EVERYONE is different!!!

xToXiCxk23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xToXiCxk23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xToXiCxk23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xToXiCxk23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xToXiCxk23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xToXiCxk23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xToXiCxk23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xToXiCxk23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xToXiCxk23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xToXiCxk23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xToXiCxk23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    i always mix ~5g of creatine mono with my 2 scoops of whey and mix it with milk. (pwo shake)

Rijamaa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by KCChiefs9690 View Post
    I heard that if you mix creatine with a sugary drink, it will spike insulin levels and make the creatine absorb better. What do you guys mix your creatine in that gives you good results?

Thanks!
    I have been mixing 5g of creatine with mango juice and I find it well.