the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000)

Vince DelMonte - How To Bulk Up Fast - Without Getting Fat!

This is the simplest advice you can use to BULK UP FAST without getting fat at the same time! Read on as I describe what weight gainer works and what doesn't. Grow big without the fat...

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/vinced1.htm

HOW TO REVIEW: Post Your Review Of This Article - CLICK ON POST REPLY BELOW! You do NOT need to be a registered member to post a reply in this section!
    twitter.com/i_am_the_goat

Unregistered
    Very bad advice.
    Gain 20-30lbs and look like someone who actually lifts weights?? Yeah, that's some good scientific research you've got there! If you are going to write an article don't just pull random numbers out of the air.

Sure you can bulk up fast and look like the many buff but bloated looking guys walking around college campuses across the nation. Yes you will look like you lift, but you don't have an admirable physique by any means, you have the same over-bulked body that lots of other guys have.
    Staying lean year round while gaining muscle, now there's an impressive feat.
    A clean 10lbs a year, in three years thats 20lbs of pure muscle And you looked great at all times.

Unregistered

Thumbs down

I didn't like the article. I was hoping for more than that.

Unregistered
    Very disappointing, nothing in it common sense doesn't already tell you.

Unregistered
    I feel that I'm exactly the same category as this guy. I've done some weights in the past but i still look pretty weedy. I always thought that I would never get anywhere because I am pretty much skinny all over with some defining bumps.. You've given me the inspiration I needed to get started. Regardless of if it works or not, I want to thank you.

Richard, UK.

LFW

Cool yeah right

"gained over 50 pounds of muscle mass over the course of a year"

I highly doubt that.

Unregistered

Thumbs down

check out his business website.

http://vincedelmontefitness.com

He is pushing his ebook which most likely no publisher will sell. He is making all sorts of ridiculous claims on his site to sell. His articles on that site are basically other peoples work from other body building sites he rewritten with his name on them.

Unregistered
    Vince DelMonte
    H.B.K., Certified Personal Trainer

I have never heard of H.B.K, and a lookup on google shows nothing. What type of training and educations is required to be a H.B.K. Certified Personal Trainer? Or is it one of those companies that sells bs certifactions to people for $100.00 with no training or educations required?

I would think an expert would be accredited through ISSA, ACE, NETA, or PTO, just some of the Top Certifications.

Registered User thebarbarianway's Avatar
    thebarbarianway has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    check out his business website.

http://vincedelmontefitness.com

He is pushing his ebook which most likely no publisher will sell. He is making all sorts of ridiculous claims on his site to sell. His articles on that site are basically other peoples work from other body building sites he rewritten with his name on them.
    This is Vince here. Author of the book above.

I have no interest in convincing a unregistered user but the book is in the process of being published.

And EVERY article was hand written by myself. All original content.

If you want to prove me otherwise, try and find my content on the web published by another.

Cheers.
    http://www.VinceDelMonteFitness.com

Author: No Nonsense Muscle Building:
    Skinny Guy Secrets To Insane Muscle Gain

Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Vince DelMonte
    H.B.K., Certified Personal Trainer

I have never heard of H.B.K, and a lookup on google shows nothing. What type of training and educations is required to be a H.B.K. Certified Personal Trainer? Or is it one of those companies that sells bs certifactions to people for $100.00 with no training or educations required?

I would think an expert would be accredited through ISSA, ACE, NETA, or PTO, just some of the Top Certifications.
    H.B.K stands for Honours Bachelor Kinesiology.

This is a four year university program.

Originally Posted by LFW View Post
    "gained over 50 pounds of muscle mass over the course of a year"

I highly doubt that.
    It was actually 41 lbs over six months and 50 over the year.

Why do you doubt that?

Remember, I went from running 80-120 km a week, being under nourished and NEVER having any exposure to weight training.

Than to weight training, doubling my caloric intake, and ZERO running.

I understand this situation is the exception and not the rule.
    Last edited by thebarbarianway; 12-08-2006 at 09:25 AM. Reason: didn't get to finish writing

Unregistered
    Originally Posted by thebarbarianway View Post

I have no interest in convincing a unregistered user but the book is in the process of being published.
    Ebooks are a amazing thing, anyone can write one and push them onto the net. Even if you get published, that still does not make you a credible author; tons of books are on the market full of false research and rewritten work of others.

You completely missed what I wrote. “His articles on that site are basically other peoples work from other body building sites he rewritten with his name on them.” Yes, that is correct, every articles I saw on your site is basically a rewrite of others peoples work. If you want to challenge that I ask you this, explain were all the research for your articles comes from? I know! From this site! Let me enlighten you from something you wrote awhile back “The information on Bodybuilding.com really helped in educating me on how to reach my goals. This is where I got all my initial programs for my first 6 month transformation.” From http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/trans16.htm

If you want to prove me otherwise, try and find my content on the web published by another.
    I already answered this.

After looking at the layout of your site I must say is reminds me of a info commercials you see late night on television. Also, take those images of your eBook on hard backs books, that is ridiculous and you trying to make it look as if your eBook is in hard back.Futhermore, were did you graduate college with this H.B.K degree?

Registered User DelmonteFitness's Avatar
    DelmonteFitness has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Please email me personally if you would like to discuss this further. I'm still not sure why you are personally attacking me.

vincedelmonte@hotmail.com
    ~Vince

SkinnyGuy Secrets To Insane Muscle Gain

m.swift has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Please email me personally, wtf???

Originally Posted by DelmonteFitness View Post
    Please email me personally if you would like to discuss this further. I'm still not sure why you are personally attacking me.

vincedelmonte@hotmail.com
    I'm still not sure why people should pay=)

I don't think you are being personally attacked by this person. You have a product to sell & consumers are inquiring about your credibility. In the internet age that is good practice=) I wish people would do it more often & then there would be more quality products around rather than clickbank scams.

Don't do it by email let us know that your are credible and provide proof that people are not wasting their time, instead of a clickbank guarentee;-)

That is if you do not like people thinking or discussing otherwise?

It cant be that difficult to scan your credentials...You have put more effort into your site than your own credibility:-(

Nick_Doyle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

VinceDelMonteBodybuilding.com

Hey guys

Nick Doyle here ... I'd just like to throw in my 2 cents here.

I know we all love to bash each other some time but Vince's stuff is actually what helped me way back (myself being a hardgainer, started out on A. Ellis; stuff).

I'd say though that Vince's stuff is more aimed at the skinny hardgainer, slightly overweight person rather than the hardcore bodybuilder crowd ... but his credibility is fine, I'll vouch for it.

(If you want you can also check out my stats at http://www.vincedelmontebodybuilding.com )

Ok fair enough, his site has some over the top claims ... but this is just marketing. His no nonsense muscle building guide is actually pretty good.

Best,
    Nick Doyle

gregc5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I love this course. It really will help you bulk up.

lcavenue has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I admire Vince to the fullest. For any critics out there - try to be all over the web like he is. Being a fellow Fitness Entrepreneur I wish I only had half of his exposure - all of which he earned himself through video interviews and intelligent marketing practices.

lcavenue has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    By the way - if you don't want over the top claims, then don't visit my very own website:

www.straightupfitness.com

dee1990

forgot the website

Originally Posted by thebarbarianway View Post

Cheers.
    Hi Vince. I just bought your product. But, I forgot what is the website so i can start doing it tomorrow?