Closed Thread

Thread: Methyl 1-D

Spear_10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Exclamation Methyl 1-D

I am trying to get some information on Methyl 1-D. I haved looked at threads, but there is no really any information about how well it works. I am debating about taking Methyl 1-D or Methyl Masterdrol. Can I get some information or help please?

Canclub has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Im in the same boat..m1-d or halodrol tho i heard some great things about the hdrol liquigels..my buddys taking m1-d ill see what he says when hes done i think hes gained 12 pounds (184 to 196) so far and hes lean and not bloated or so he says we will see what he loses he finishes today
    185 and growing... 5'11" and 12 - 14%

monsterwannabe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) monsterwannabe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) monsterwannabe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) monsterwannabe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) monsterwannabe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) monsterwannabe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) monsterwannabe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) monsterwannabe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) monsterwannabe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) monsterwannabe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) monsterwannabe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question

im considering giving methyl 1-D a try as well, worried about needing a pct after would 6-oxo work, and does anyone have any suggestions to anything i should stack it with, any help would be greatly appreciated, i dont wana just jump into this without doing some research thanks guys

Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500)
    I think methyl 1-d is trash. Like Dhea, an aromatase inhibitor, and something else. Might be wrong, though. People will tell you not to do prohormones because of your age, just a warning.
    Last edited by smj5351; 11-20-2006 at 05:32 PM.

I have done some research on Methyl 1-D and Methyl Masterdrol since I posted the last thread. Masterdrol is illegal as of the last ban they had on prohormones. The reason you can still buy it is because companies are allowed to sell what they had left over. So obviously Masterdrol works better than 1-D because it was banned because it was too strong. From what I have got 1-D is more for taking with another prohormone or after taking the other to optimize the effects. It can be taken alone and will work, but not near as well. The other way to go is to take 1-D with Legal Gears new product 1-GH-1. These are supposed to stack well together. After taking a cycle of the either Masterdrol or 1-D, you would want to take Formadrol(which is a anti-estrogen), with some kind of Tribulus. Correct me if I am wrong on any of this, but this is what I got from the information. Also, I am still trying to find a little bit out about Methyl Masterdrol. Side effects, gains, opinions and ect. Anybody taken it?

Ripped420 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ripped420 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ripped420 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ripped420 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ripped420 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Important

Ive done a complete Legal Gear stack with methyl-d fromadrol and i just recently added their liquid masterdrol expensive but damn does it ever work. ****s amazing. i gained 24 lbs my first cycle and only lost 3 in the post. sick products i was on ebay and found a slammin deal on the stack too, if you buy the stack from the store prob like 250-300 bucks on ebay less than 200.

Methyl 1-d/ 6 caps in 2 doses a day/ four weeks
    formadrol x/ 6 caps a day in 2 doses/ last two weeks after methyl is gone
    masterdorl/ 16 ml 1 serving for 4 weeks

Nitric oxide product always a help I use Nitros by legal gear, im pretty much a legal gear only kinda guy, but the results is what makes me a fan

I found this on ebay this morning somebody better hop on it or in a couple of days i am.
    http://cgi.ebay.com/Legal-Gear-and-o...QQcmdZViewItem

SamTLS03 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Ripped420
    Ive done a complete Legal Gear stack with methyl-d fromadrol and i just recently added their liquid masterdrol expensive but damn does it ever work. ****s amazing. i gained 24 lbs my first cycle and only lost 3 in the post. sick products i was on ebay and found a slammin deal on the stack too, if you buy the stack from the store prob like 250-300 bucks on ebay less than 200.

Nitric oxide product always a help I use Nitros by legal gear, im pretty much a legal gear only kinda guy, but the results is what makes me a fan

I found this on ebay this morning somebody better hop on it or in a couple of days i am.

Great find Ripped420!! I like what I see .

So this stack worked well for you? What type of PCT did you take with this stack? seems quite toxic. Were their liver pains?
    You never know untill you try.

Originally Posted by Ripped420

So have you ever tried Methyl Masterdrol? I was leaning towards that and formadrol and tribulus by legal gear. But I am trying to find someone who has taken it before to get more information?

dark_man812 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dark_man812 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dark_man812 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dark_man812 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dark_man812 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dark_man812 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dark_man812 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dark_man812 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dark_man812 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dark_man812 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dark_man812 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Spear_10
    So have you ever tried Methyl Masterdrol? I was leaning towards that and formadrol and tribulus by legal gear. But I am trying to find someone who has taken it before to get more information?
    All you have to do is check out the Superdrol logs; Methly Masterdrol (MM) is a Superdrol clone with added liver support. Superdrol (MM) is an effective steroid that can also be harsh on the liver. I'm not advocating steroid use, but if you do decide to use it, make sure you take liver support supps and have a solid PCT program.
    "Giving life support to those who overdosed on an underdose of reality."--DarkPoet

First Order Log and Workout Program:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=108602131

Gaspari Thyrotabs Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=107877761

Athletic Edge Nutrition IntrAstack log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=7399561

samsam12341 will become famous soon enough. (+50) samsam12341 will become famous soon enough. (+50) samsam12341 will become famous soon enough. (+50) samsam12341 will become famous soon enough. (+50) samsam12341 will become famous soon enough. (+50) samsam12341 will become famous soon enough. (+50) samsam12341 will become famous soon enough. (+50) samsam12341 will become famous soon enough. (+50) samsam12341 will become famous soon enough. (+50) samsam12341 will become famous soon enough. (+50) samsam12341 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    M1-D IS NOT A PROHORMONE. It is simply a "hormonal optimizer." It does not need a PCT and does not contain any type of anabolic compound.

Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500)
    Methyl 1-D is DHEA, an AI, and some other stuff. It's not a prohormone. Don't bother with it, unless you are using it with a real prohormone, in which case you could benefit from it. But don't take it, thinking you are taking a hardcore supplement.

Carlito1980 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carlito1980 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carlito1980 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carlito1980 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carlito1980 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carlito1980 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carlito1980 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carlito1980 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carlito1980 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carlito1980 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carlito1980 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Thumbs up methyl masterdrol

I ve used methyl masterdrol afew times before it was discontinued .I can say i really loved the gains in strength and it made me feel like an animal in the gym.I think it has almost the same chemical structure as superdrol,Any way when i really wanted to turn up the intresity and start leaving everyone in the gym behind i used it.For pct you can try the formadrol or even nolvadex if you can get your hands on some legit nolva.

bustorwsu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Exclamation Cycle/PCT Information

Check out my thread (view in my profile, I don't know how to post the thread link, sorry!) regarding my current prohormone cycle. I used Methyl-1-A from Legal Gear. Made some significant gains in weight and strength. My PCT plan that I am working through right now (in week 2) seems to be keeping things under control. All this was put together after weeks of research, reading forum posts, and asking questions.

As to how to get the products, that's in your court. I stumbled across them at a local health food store, and bought 1 bottle of Masterdrol, and 2 bottles of Methyl 1-A. The 1-A is what I ran recently; I plan on running the Masterdrol in the future and comparing results.

Fire any questions my way, and I'll see what I can tell you.
    Fortitudine vincimus

panther5000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) panther5000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) panther5000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) panther5000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) panther5000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) panther5000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) panther5000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) panther5000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) panther5000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) panther5000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) panther5000 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I have a friend who took Methyl masterdrol and in 4 weeks gained 10 lbs and was pushing unimagineaboe weight around. however he said he felt so sick all day long and as soon as he stopped the sickness went away.
    www.ufc.com
    www.mmafighting.com/mma/schools.html
    www.myspace.com/panther0055

lurch559 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lurch559 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lurch559 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lurch559 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lurch559 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lurch559 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lurch559 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lurch559 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lurch559 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lurch559 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lurch559 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

when to take

for those of you who have taken m-1-d or methyl masterdrol, when do you take these? the directions say for m-1-d 5 to 6 caps a day in split doses. did you take these pre-workout, with a meal, before bed? also with the m.m., 2-3 caps a day. split doses? all at once? before workout, before bed?

Split them up into three times daily. Masterdrol definitely needs to be split dosed. Methyl 1-A is also best split dosed. Methyl 1-D, being that it is not a prohormone, I'm unsure. You'd prpbably be best to split the dose, but I'm not sure that the product even has a benefit. You'd be better finding Masterdrol.
    Fortitudine vincimus

lurch559 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lurch559 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lurch559 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lurch559 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lurch559 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lurch559 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lurch559 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lurch559 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lurch559 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lurch559 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lurch559 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

does it matter?

i usually workout in the morning. between 10-11. i have my first meal around 8. if im stacking m-1-d and masterdrol. thats three m-1-d's and one masterdrol 30 min.'s before my workout. i wonder if the m-1-d's could be taken after or if it matters. i dont have a problem with taking 4 pills before a workout but its seems like it could be a bit much. sorry if i seem to nit-pick but you know, trying to get the most out of them.

Dosing

The Masterdrol is more important to take at least 1 dose 30 minutes prior to your workout. The Methyl 1-D could be taken after, or even split morning and night. Dividing both through the day is best, but the Masterdrol will give you a boost through the workout if taken as so.
    Fortitudine vincimus

Jason75 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jason75 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jason75 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jason75 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jason75 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jason75 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jason75 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jason75 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jason75 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jason75 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jason75 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    does anyone know if the new liquid masterdrol is methylated or harsh on the liver?

ego has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I am alittle guy looking to put on some weight but don't want anything to harsh. Don't know much about this Methyl 1-d but I keep reading that it might be good. What I don't know is what is all this stuff you have to take with it? If you look at there ad for this stuff they say this.
    Take the methyl 1-d, Liquid masterdrol and Formadrol together. Something like 6 Methyl 1-d's pills a day with 16cc of Liquid masterdrol for four weeks then take the Formadrol for week 5&6. Does this sound right? Like I said I don't know much about this stuff Just what I read. Also does this product make you lose weight? I am 160 and only looking to get 170.

USAviator is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) USAviator is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) USAviator is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) USAviator is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) USAviator is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) USAviator is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) USAviator is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) USAviator is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) USAviator is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) USAviator is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) USAviator is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    man to gain just 10 pounds you do not need to take something that strong, just eat and creatine, and you will get there faster than you know man. but no you really do not have to take anything with it, just at the end take formadrol, but it wont hurt to take some cycle support stuff, youll be healthier if you do, =) have a nice day

philpunts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Is Meth D Good By Its Self And Do You Put Lean Mass On And Lose Fat.and Can I Take It With Meth1 Test

Methly 1 D

Does It Do What It Says On The Tin Lose Fat Gain Muscle Mass At Same Time.is It Better Than Meth 1 Test

What Is The Formdol For .to Stop Bitch Tits After Use Of Methyl D. Will I Build Muscle Mass And Lose Fat At The Same Time

Registered User phatphil16swimm's Avatar
    phatphil16swimm has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) phatphil16swimm has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) phatphil16swimm has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) phatphil16swimm has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

methyl 1-d

I tried it out for all of you. For one there are 2 different methyl 1-d's GNC sells Methyl 1-D XL made by legal gear as well. Its cheaper and has more pills. The stuff is pure ****. The XL does not contain the cousin to the pro hormone. The regular methyl 1-D is what i took. Ok i got roid rage like a mother ****er. so insanely bad that i had to knock myself out at one point. Also broke my hand when i punched my car. take that rage into the gym. OMFG no lie. I benched 300 lbs 3 weeks into the stack. im usually at like 260. boosts you T like no other. **** is insane, and i really do love it. i dont really care how it works. but its legal and will rip a new O hole on you. by the way if you dont PCT with formodrol after you will loose all of your gains and alil more. i did. it sucked. so just pct and you will be happy
    95% natural. I want bigger faster, but it dosent come like that

ttreewalkerr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ttreewalkerr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ttreewalkerr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ttreewalkerr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ttreewalkerr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ttreewalkerr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ttreewalkerr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ttreewalkerr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ttreewalkerr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ttreewalkerr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ttreewalkerr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

same here

I never did the real oral steroids so my recptors were clean,, 1-d & Liq. Masterdrol made me freaky focused and not social in the gym,, just mean w/ my MP3 player blasting away while i was in my own world ripping up my arms.

I think all the people who say it's not good,, must have done a stint on Superdrol or a clone,, then yes i bet it did suck for you..

If your receptors are virgin,, these these legal pro-H's do work good...