jetnic13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jetnic13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jetnic13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jetnic13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jetnic13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jetnic13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jetnic13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jetnic13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jetnic13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jetnic13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jetnic13 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Thumbs up Diesel 3 Kings Final Review

Hi all,
    I just want to start by saying I don't have the before and after pics I had wanted to post with this review. When I first started this stack for about 3 days after getting to the 5 caps a day of DT I would get headaches and the bottle recomended lowering the dose if this occured. I however wanted to get the most out of this stack so I continued with the amount listed on chart. Forunately after the 3 days the headaches stopped. The only other down side while taking this stack was that at times I would feel nausiated about 30min to an hour after taking some of the doses. I did not experience any out of the ordinary acne problems, although my face about mid-way through the stack did seem a bit oily.
    The bottle of DT said that most users expierenced effects of increased T levels in about 78 hrs. of starting product. I did not notice anything of real substance as far as feel until day 20. At day 20 on through to the end of the cycle I did experience a pronounced Alpha Male feeling, increased muscle hardness, solid muscle pumps, and elavated strength gains. I noticed only slightly higher sex drive and did not experience the random wood or increased semen levels that some other users have reported.
    I gained 6lbs. over the cycle and my bodyfat % seems slightly lower (did not measure. I am judging based on minor increase definition in abdominals.) I gained 25lbs. on my max bench., and 75lbs. on max squat.
    So for a natural non liver toxic stack I give this 9/10. Sorry about not having the pics, but my tower crashed. This is my first review so please don't bash as I am just trying to provide helpful info to people looking into this stack.