Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    kerick has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kerick has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kerick has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kerick has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kerick has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kerick has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kerick has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kerick has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kerick has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kerick has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kerick has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

How long does this sutff take 2 work??

Ive been taking sizeon for about 10 days now, and IM not gaining any weight, Im eating alot , drinkin protein shakes twise a day but still not any weight im also training pretty hard, Im drinkin about a gallon of water a day. What the heck man, I just wanna put on some weight!!
    iPRODUCE.....
    Got Beats?

6`0

Dublo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dublo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dublo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dublo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dublo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dublo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dublo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dublo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dublo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dublo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dublo will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    What kind of stuff have you been eating, and how much?
    You never know, you might not even be eating enough.
    "It seems, in fact, as though the second half of a man's life is made up of nothing, but the habits he has accumulated during the first half."
    - Dostoevsky.

Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000)
    eatting "a lot" is hardly definitive.

either is training "pretty hard"

kerick has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kerick has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kerick has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kerick has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kerick has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kerick has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kerick has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kerick has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kerick has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kerick has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kerick has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    ive been eating prob 120 g protein a day(which is prob way to less). Also does taking creatine on a full stomach effect its purpose
    iPRODUCE.....
    Got Beats?

6`0

bignpisst has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bignpisst has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bignpisst has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bignpisst has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bignpisst has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bignpisst has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bignpisst has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bignpisst has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bignpisst has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bignpisst has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bignpisst has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You aint eating enough protein thats for sure. I bet you just aint eating enough period
    Hero worship is unhealthy and cucklike

How many G of protein is recommended per lb?
    iPRODUCE.....
    Got Beats?

6`0

Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by kerick
    ive been eating prob 120 g protein a day(which is prob way to less). Also does taking creatine on a full stomach effect its purpose

120g protein? I have that much before lunch time

milosh01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Doesn't matter, boys. According to Gaspari's own website:

http://www.richgaspari.com/products/...nts/sizeon.asp

and, here is the kicker:

"SizeOn™ is so fast, you will literally feel and see increases in muscle belly size and fiber strength in 24-36 hours after the very first serving"

According to Gaspari, it really doesn't matter what his current nutritional program looks like. He should expect HUGE increases in muscle belly size and concomitant strength increases.

shadower has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I am 6'5 221 pounds. I have been stacking size on and superpump for about 3 weeks now and I have noticed great gains so far. My workouts are lot more intense due to the NO but I can tell that I am getting stronger and leaner. My squat has jumped up in two weeks a good deal. I don't expect to gain a lot of weight (have not gained any yet) especially with my diet but I have noticed good gains. I would say you need to eat more. BTW I workout six days a week and do cardio about 4-5 days a week. Just to give you an idea of what I do so you might be able to compare yourself.
    6'5

UnionHooligan is just really nice. (+1000) UnionHooligan is just really nice. (+1000) UnionHooligan is just really nice. (+1000) UnionHooligan is just really nice. (+1000) UnionHooligan is just really nice. (+1000) UnionHooligan is just really nice. (+1000) UnionHooligan is just really nice. (+1000) UnionHooligan is just really nice. (+1000) UnionHooligan is just really nice. (+1000) UnionHooligan is just really nice. (+1000) UnionHooligan is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by milosh01

and, here is the kicker:

"SizeOn™ is so fast, you will literally feel and see increases in muscle belly size and fiber strength in 24-36 hours after the very first serving"

According to Gaspari, it really doesn't matter what his current nutritional program looks like. He should expect HUGE increases in muscle belly size and concomitant strength increases.

Come on now don't count on it being a miricle product.

and, here is the kicker:

yeah, and that tube of toothpaste I bought will surely increase my whiteness by 2 shades in 7 days according to 9 out of 10 dentists

bignpisst has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bignpisst has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bignpisst has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bignpisst has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bignpisst has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bignpisst has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bignpisst has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bignpisst has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bignpisst has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bignpisst has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bignpisst has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Mr. Aries
    yeah, and that tube of toothpaste I bought will surely increase my whiteness by 2 shades in 7 days according to 9 out of 10 dentists

Yeah without even brushing
    Hero worship is unhealthy and cucklike

Originally Posted by UnionHooligan
    Come on now don't count on it being a miricle product.
    But, but, they said I would look like Rich (when he was hopped up on steroids. They don't disclose to the younger purveyors of this site that Rich has been out of competition condition for well over a decade), what went wrong? Gaspari is soooo reputable.

rich is still in better shape than 99% of the population.

dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Cool

But, but, they said I would look like Rich (when he was hopped up on steroids. They don't disclose to the younger purveyors of this site that Rich has been out of competition condition for well over a decade), what went wrong? Gaspari is soooo reputable.
    wow, strong 6th post.

>insert comment about how supplements are aptly named because they are meant to extend or strengthen the effects of diet and training, not replace it<

but you knew that.
    Last edited by dvsness; 11-19-2006 at 06:44 PM.
    NPC Bodybuilder, Mother and Hater Extraordinaire

Sponsored by Prep & Rep Kitchen

Texas Made, Texas Raised ianthegreat's Avatar
    ianthegreat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ianthegreat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ianthegreat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ianthegreat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ianthegreat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ianthegreat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ianthegreat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ianthegreat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ianthegreat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ianthegreat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ianthegreat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

and, here is the kicker:

Taken out of context.

somebody's got a lil axe to grind against rich i see

damnit man This is frusterating.. Eating well and getting Protein is so damn expensive especially when your a college student.
    iPRODUCE.....
    Got Beats?

6`0

UnionHooligan is just really nice. (+1000) UnionHooligan is just really nice. (+1000) UnionHooligan is just really nice. (+1000) UnionHooligan is just really nice. (+1000) UnionHooligan is just really nice. (+1000) UnionHooligan is just really nice. (+1000) UnionHooligan is just really nice. (+1000) UnionHooligan is just really nice. (+1000) UnionHooligan is just really nice. (+1000) UnionHooligan is just really nice. (+1000) UnionHooligan is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Mr. Aries
    somebody's got a lil axe to grind against rich i see
    Maybe he is the guy that wants to do a pose off against Zach......

damnit man This is frusterating.. Eating well and getting Protein is so damn expensive especially when your a college student.

oh come on man... cut back on some other stuff..

When I went to college I ate straight up tuna and bread for 9 months and didn't drink a drop of alcohol...

It's really about how badly you want it...

I know college kids are poor, but I also know that college kids waste money they don't have on plenty of BS

Originally Posted by UnionHooligan
    Maybe he is the guy that wants to do a pose off against Zach......

straight-up zoolander style?

I dont drink or smoke, I guess IM gonna have to buy food in advance and take them with me each day, boiled eggs, tuna etc
    iPRODUCE.....
    Got Beats?

6`0

Originally Posted by dvsness
    wow, strong 6th post.

>insert comment about how supplements are aptly named because they are meant to extend or strengthen the effects of diet and training, not replace it<

but you knew that.
    Hey, I call them as I see them, sister!

I dont drink or smoke, I guess IM gonna have to buy food in advance and take them with me each day, boiled eggs, tuna etc

i did all that.. it wasn't pretty, it wasn't fun, but it was effective.

Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500)
    Ive been taking sizeon for about 10 days now, and IM not gaining any weight, Im eating alot , drinkin protein shakes twise a day but still not any weight im also training pretty hard, Im drinkin about a gallon of water a day. What the heck man, I just wanna put on some weight!!
    I don't know about everyone else, but when I lift weights, I don't lift weights "pretty hard". I lift them as hard as I can.
    Chances are you aren't eating enough and aren't training properly. We see this all too often. Maybe you could post your typical food intake during the day, and your workout routine.

Fearless but not Sensless DefensorFortis's Avatar
    DefensorFortis is on a distinguished road. (+10) DefensorFortis is on a distinguished road. (+10) DefensorFortis is on a distinguished road. (+10) DefensorFortis is on a distinguished road. (+10) DefensorFortis is on a distinguished road. (+10) DefensorFortis is on a distinguished road. (+10) DefensorFortis is on a distinguished road. (+10) DefensorFortis is on a distinguished road. (+10) DefensorFortis is on a distinguished road. (+10) DefensorFortis is on a distinguished road. (+10) DefensorFortis is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hey, I call them as I see them, sister!
    You must be blind.

DefensorFortis is on a distinguished road. (+10) DefensorFortis is on a distinguished road. (+10) DefensorFortis is on a distinguished road. (+10) DefensorFortis is on a distinguished road. (+10) DefensorFortis is on a distinguished road. (+10) DefensorFortis is on a distinguished road. (+10) DefensorFortis is on a distinguished road. (+10) DefensorFortis is on a distinguished road. (+10) DefensorFortis is on a distinguished road. (+10) DefensorFortis is on a distinguished road. (+10) DefensorFortis is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    You need to eat way more, and you should take supplements exactly as the directions say.

Also, taking some supplements on a full stomach can damper the effect of some.

Also, what's alot of water? Are you drinking 1.5-2 gallons/Day?

Originally Posted by DefensorFortis
    Also, what's alot of water? Are you drinking 1.5-2 gallons/Day?

he mentioned in his original post that he is drinking about a gallon of water per day.

Originally Posted by DefensorFortis
    You must be blind.
    No, Kerick indicated that this stuff was not working for him. According to Gaspari's website, this person should blow up like a blimp just by taking this product. Damn the current nutritional profile, just take this and all will be solved.

While it may seem like I am picking on Gaspari, I really am not. I've taken/followng supplements and supplement companies dating back to the Hot Stuff days. Remember when the whole was greater than the sum of it's parts? Most companies do this and try to lure in noobs to a degree that I've never seen before. I'm more worried about some lawyer trying to take these statememts and eventually turn this into a class action lawsuit - which affects us all since it will eventually lead to a ban of these very supplements that we cherish. I remember a day when I NEVER though ephedra or pro-hormones would be banned in the "Land Of The Free and The Home of The Brave".

No, Kerick indicated that this stuff was not working for him. According to Gaspari's website, this person should blow up like a blimp just by taking this product. Damn the current nutritional profile, just take this and all will be solved.

While it may seem like I am picking on Gaspari, I really am not. I've taken/followng supplements and supplement companies dating back to the Hot Stuff days. Remember when the whole was greater than the sum of it's parts? Most companies do this and try to lure in noobs to a degree that I've never seen before. I'm more worried about some lawyer trying to take these statememts and eventually turn this into a class action lawsuit - which affects us all since it will eventually lead to a ban of these very supplements that we cherish. I remember a day when I NEVER though ephedra or pro-hormones would be banned in the "Land Of The Free and The Home of The Brave".
    I guess I kinda see where you were comin from, but Gaspari is a reputable comp and many people have noticed effects from Size On and SuperPump250 in just a few days.