Bill22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

any nutritional supplements to help me for my problem??

does anyone know a good pill or supplement to take that will allow me to eat vegetables, or any greens at all, without f*cking up my stomach?? i love salads, and its very healthy and its good for me to eat cuz i can eat lots of it, it fills me up and its good for being on a low carb type diet. just one problem......it rips my stomach apart and it kills me. i am trying to find a way to be able to eat greens without any problems and if i cant find a supplement to take the negative side of it out, then i guess i cant eat this anymore. any suggestions???

IPR is just really nice. (+1000) IPR is just really nice. (+1000) IPR is just really nice. (+1000) IPR is just really nice. (+1000) IPR is just really nice. (+1000) IPR is just really nice. (+1000) IPR is just really nice. (+1000) IPR is just really nice. (+1000) IPR is just really nice. (+1000) IPR is just really nice. (+1000) IPR is just really nice. (+1000)
    Bill, your body has spent so long without proper fiber in your diet, it just needs time to adjust. Its tough, but you need to just stick with it. Start off with less fiber and gradually increase.