It is actually bagelluvr! bagellulvr's Avatar
    bagellulvr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bagellulvr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bagellulvr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bagellulvr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bagellulvr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bagellulvr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bagellulvr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bagellulvr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bagellulvr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bagellulvr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bagellulvr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

When should I take these supplements?

When should I take the following supplements? All together? Spread out through the day? After workouts, before bed, empty stomach, with food etc.....

1)Tribulus
    2)Chromium picolinate
    3)L-Glutamine

Any advise?

pphilly51 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pphilly51 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pphilly51 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pphilly51 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pphilly51 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pphilly51 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pphilly51 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pphilly51 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pphilly51 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pphilly51 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    never
    For me life is continuously being hungry. The meaning of life is not simply to exist, to survive, but to move ahead, to go up, to achieve, to conquer.
    -Arnold Schwarzenegger

Lift Hard Get Big Be Happy

Star_Rider is on a distinguished road. (+10) Star_Rider is on a distinguished road. (+10) Star_Rider is on a distinguished road. (+10) Star_Rider is on a distinguished road. (+10) Star_Rider is on a distinguished road. (+10) Star_Rider is on a distinguished road. (+10) Star_Rider is on a distinguished road. (+10) Star_Rider is on a distinguished road. (+10) Star_Rider is on a distinguished road. (+10) Star_Rider is on a distinguished road. (+10) Star_Rider is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by pphilly51 View Post
    never

Why?

Registered User greenamphibious's Avatar
    greenamphibious is a jewel in the rough. (+500) greenamphibious is a jewel in the rough. (+500) greenamphibious is a jewel in the rough. (+500) greenamphibious is a jewel in the rough. (+500) greenamphibious is a jewel in the rough. (+500) greenamphibious is a jewel in the rough. (+500) greenamphibious is a jewel in the rough. (+500) greenamphibious is a jewel in the rough. (+500) greenamphibious is a jewel in the rough. (+500) greenamphibious is a jewel in the rough. (+500) greenamphibious is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    1)Tribulus - no later than 4pm if you want to sleep
    2)Chromium picolinate - morning, noon, and or night depending on rec servings
    3)L-Glutamine - pre/post workout

but I agree why did you get em? trib turns me into a horn dog! wife won't come near me if she know I downed some trib!
    Always room for improvement!

dan_mcgee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dan_mcgee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Trib should be taken pre-workout, about 30-45 minute.
    Chrom Pic is ideal to be spread out throughout the day, so taking morn, afternoon and early evening would be best.
    L-Glut is a must post workout. Depending on what you got (pills/powder), you can mix it with your post workout protein shake.
    <b><i>The gym isn't for talking and rack your freaking weights!

JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Bagel: first of all, you are looking great!

secondly, of those 3 supplements the only one that has any valid research behind it would the glutamine......

I doubt highly if you need whatever supposed effect Trib might bring you , if any, your test levels are most likely perfectly normal for your age....

There is a lot more to getting results than simply raising test levels, it is more complicated than that.....and the Chromium, highly unlikely to rock your world, in the real world, not in the claim world of supplement companies......

dmangiarelli is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dmangiarelli is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dmangiarelli is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dmangiarelli is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dmangiarelli is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dmangiarelli is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dmangiarelli is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dmangiarelli is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dmangiarelli is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dmangiarelli is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dmangiarelli is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by greenamphibious View Post
    1)Tribulus - no later than 4pm if you want to sleep <<<<<-------- Wut?
    2)Chromium picolinate - morning, noon, and or night depending on rec servings
    3)L-Glutamine - pre/post workout

but I agree why did you get em? trib turns me into a horn dog! wife won't come near me if she know I downed some trib!
    Trib is supposedly a test booster. I took it before I went to sleep everynight and I slept great! And yeah, in my review i told them they named the stuff wrong, instead of calling it Testabolan it should be called Testaboner!
    WTF? Training for life and other stuff!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=477872611

OTC PCT Guide
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=108385101

PH/DS Research? Start Here!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=109153431

+++ Mirror Whore Coalition +++

Do what you always did, Get what you always got...

Do or do not, there is no try...

Owe:

chemystery will become famous soon enough. (+50) chemystery will become famous soon enough. (+50) chemystery will become famous soon enough. (+50) chemystery will become famous soon enough. (+50) chemystery will become famous soon enough. (+50) chemystery will become famous soon enough. (+50) chemystery will become famous soon enough. (+50) chemystery will become famous soon enough. (+50) chemystery will become famous soon enough. (+50) chemystery will become famous soon enough. (+50) chemystery will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    A lot of praise for L-glutamine. I would disagree, oral glutamine has been proven to have no bioavailability.

Chromium picolnate doesn't have much science behind it so i would just steer clear. It's only so popular because BB.com offers it at checkout and it's so cheap.

I haven't looked into test boosters because of my age, so i can't comment on trib.
    Figure It Out

Tired of being lied to resurrected's Avatar
    resurrected is just really nice. (+1000) resurrected is just really nice. (+1000) resurrected is just really nice. (+1000) resurrected is just really nice. (+1000) resurrected is just really nice. (+1000) resurrected is just really nice. (+1000) resurrected is just really nice. (+1000) resurrected is just really nice. (+1000) resurrected is just really nice. (+1000) resurrected is just really nice. (+1000) resurrected is just really nice. (+1000)
    some info here at this thread about trib.
    I will find some studies on the erst of the stuff mentioned. But I do beleive Crfomium picolinate was shown to be useless as is glutamine unless it is injected.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=6171181

davesporty is not very well liked. (-100) davesporty is not very well liked. (-100) davesporty is not very well liked. (-100) davesporty is not very well liked. (-100) davesporty is not very well liked. (-100) davesporty is not very well liked. (-100) davesporty is not very well liked. (-100) davesporty is not very well liked. (-100) davesporty is not very well liked. (-100) davesporty is not very well liked. (-100) davesporty is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by bagellulvr View Post
    When should I take the following supplements? All together? Spread out through the day? After workouts, before bed, empty stomach, with food etc.....

1)Tribulus
    2)Chromium picolinate
    3)L-Glutamine

Any advise?
    Surely it's on the tub?pack??????? i would stick to their advice not anyone elses.
    what i know is l-glutamine is taken only before and during exercise.
    davesporty