Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Black Sunday is just really nice. (+1000) Black Sunday is just really nice. (+1000) Black Sunday is just really nice. (+1000) Black Sunday is just really nice. (+1000) Black Sunday is just really nice. (+1000) Black Sunday is just really nice. (+1000) Black Sunday is just really nice. (+1000) Black Sunday is just really nice. (+1000) Black Sunday is just really nice. (+1000) Black Sunday is just really nice. (+1000) Black Sunday is just really nice. (+1000)
    Baldie your timing is uncanny. Noticed a bruise on the inside of my upper arm last night. The only thing I can think of is that i was doing doorway stretches with my hands clasped behind my head.

Someone (might have been you) recommended two aleves for pain. Normally I don't take that stuff, but prefer the higher octane meds if I'm having pain issues. I took them for three or four days and then quit.

Never had that bruising problem before. Oh yea take six caps of fish oil a day. Aleve is also a blood thinner, maybe the combo of the two is not so good.

cheers

steve

murraysw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yeah,

Don't mix alcohol + fish oil + aspirin. What that sort of blood thinning synergy you could end up face down in a gutter.
    Last edited by murraysw; 12-21-2007 at 11:31 AM.

jgreystoke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jgreystoke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jgreystoke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jgreystoke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jgreystoke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jgreystoke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jgreystoke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jgreystoke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jgreystoke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jgreystoke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jgreystoke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Damn, I never bruise unless beaten with sledge hammers.

Even then I wouldn't take asprin, very high pain tolerance.

I have high BP and high LDL. Sounds like high risk to me.

Thanks for bringing this up, Bsnake.
    Beginners:

FIERCE 5:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159678631

Beyond novice, 5 3 1 or see above:)

Unless it is obvious to anyone who isn't blind that you lift weights, you might still benefit from a little more attention to big basic barbell exercises for enough reps:).