Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    ReppinDaUSA will become famous soon enough. (+50) ReppinDaUSA will become famous soon enough. (+50) ReppinDaUSA will become famous soon enough. (+50) ReppinDaUSA will become famous soon enough. (+50) ReppinDaUSA will become famous soon enough. (+50) ReppinDaUSA will become famous soon enough. (+50) ReppinDaUSA will become famous soon enough. (+50) ReppinDaUSA will become famous soon enough. (+50) ReppinDaUSA will become famous soon enough. (+50) ReppinDaUSA will become famous soon enough. (+50) ReppinDaUSA will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Thumbs up Best thing a girl has said to you during sex

The all time best thing a girl has ever said to me during sex was when she said,"Cum on me, no cum in my mouth."

I was hittin it doggystyle when she said that. I pulled out and ripped off the condom and threw it across the room as fast as possible.

Best thing ever!

nedrud relyt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nedrud relyt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nedrud relyt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nedrud relyt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nedrud relyt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nedrud relyt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nedrud relyt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nedrud relyt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nedrud relyt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nedrud relyt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nedrud relyt is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    isnt a remote great? they dont have any wires or anything

brianphi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brianphi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brianphi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brianphi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brianphi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brianphi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brianphi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brianphi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brianphi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brianphi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brianphi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Violate me

and

Dios Mio

Fuc-O will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fuc-O will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fuc-O will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fuc-O will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fuc-O will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fuc-O will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fuc-O will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fuc-O will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fuc-O will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fuc-O will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fuc-O will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Alright fine, my dog can watch.
    UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE, ASSUME EVERYTHING I TYPE IS (NO HOMO)

Hei Long....Wo Ai Ni. ;) BlkDrgn06's Avatar
    BlkDrgn06 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlkDrgn06 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlkDrgn06 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlkDrgn06 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlkDrgn06 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlkDrgn06 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlkDrgn06 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlkDrgn06 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlkDrgn06 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlkDrgn06 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlkDrgn06 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    The best thing a girl has ever said to me during sex was....."You want me to make you a sandwich afterwards?" I immediately shot my load.

No, but seriously. The best thing(s) that was said during sex by the woman to me had a LOT of curse words. The bottom line was that she kept wanting me to cum ALL over her..............literally. It was my fiance (yup, VERY lucky I am). She wanted me to cum inside her (yes, she has the pill), cum on her ass, her tits, her face, her mouth (she let it dribble down chin), her hair, etc. She was extremely horny that night (we'd been away from each other for 4 months) and wanted to be a cum dumpster that night. The ONLY time it has ever happened, unfortunately. But, it was HOT!!! We both were sore the next day, too. She drained every ounce of splooge out of me and my penor was so sore, it was almost like blue balls.

But, we had FUN that night.
    For God so loved US to Lift that he gave US his only begotten secret....PROTEIN....that whosoever believeth in PROTEIN shall not waver, but have an everlasting PHYSIQUE, PUMP, and access to WOMEN. - Squat 3:16

**MISC Georgia Crew**
    **MISC Cigar Crew**
    <**>Yellow Fever Crew: Once you go Asian...HNNNNGHH<**>

teenyGreen is not very helpful. (-500) teenyGreen is not very helpful. (-500) teenyGreen is not very helpful. (-500) teenyGreen is not very helpful. (-500) teenyGreen is not very helpful. (-500) teenyGreen is not very helpful. (-500) teenyGreen is not very helpful. (-500) teenyGreen is not very helpful. (-500) teenyGreen is not very helpful. (-500) teenyGreen is not very helpful. (-500) teenyGreen is not very helpful. (-500)

Talking

The funniest thing I've heard: My male friend told me about a girl he screwed. When she came she said, "Visa...Visa...Mastercard!" lol
    "For the Horde!"

"On ne voit bien qu'avec le Coeur. L'essentiel est invisible pour les yeux." Le Petit Prince

"I have enough trouble overcoming my own limitations without fretting over the fact that God has not seen fit to distribute evenly the gift of intelligence."--John Wanamaker

Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    does she want to join?
    ***Los Angeles MISC Crew***

Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.

"It is far more impressive when others discover your good qualities without your help."

Boxerz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Boxerz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Boxerz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Boxerz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Boxerz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Boxerz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Boxerz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Boxerz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Boxerz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Boxerz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Boxerz has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    "ur the best sex i've ever had.... APRIL FOOLS"
    Never forget where you came from.

Leonidas80 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Leonidas80 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Leonidas80 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Leonidas80 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Leonidas80 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Leonidas80 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Leonidas80 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Leonidas80 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Leonidas80 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Leonidas80 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Leonidas80 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    wow you have a big dick.....then she said not April fools day

usamarshal will become famous soon enough. (+50) usamarshal will become famous soon enough. (+50) usamarshal will become famous soon enough. (+50) usamarshal will become famous soon enough. (+50) usamarshal will become famous soon enough. (+50) usamarshal will become famous soon enough. (+50) usamarshal will become famous soon enough. (+50) usamarshal will become famous soon enough. (+50) usamarshal will become famous soon enough. (+50) usamarshal will become famous soon enough. (+50) usamarshal will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'm curious to see if any ladies chime in and tell us what they've said/done....for reps.

ReppinDaUSA will become famous soon enough. (+50) ReppinDaUSA will become famous soon enough. (+50) ReppinDaUSA will become famous soon enough. (+50) ReppinDaUSA will become famous soon enough. (+50) ReppinDaUSA will become famous soon enough. (+50) ReppinDaUSA will become famous soon enough. (+50) ReppinDaUSA will become famous soon enough. (+50) ReppinDaUSA will become famous soon enough. (+50) ReppinDaUSA will become famous soon enough. (+50) ReppinDaUSA will become famous soon enough. (+50) ReppinDaUSA will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by BlkDrgn06 View Post
    No, but seriously. The best thing(s) that was said during sex by the woman to me had a LOT of curse words. The bottom line was that she kept wanting me to cum ALL over her..............literally. It was my fiance (yup, VERY lucky I am). She wanted me to cum inside her (yes, she has the pill), cum on her ass, her tits, her face, her mouth (she let it dribble down chin), her hair, etc. She was extremely horny that night (we'd been away from each other for 4 months) and wanted to be a cum dumpster that night. The ONLY time it has ever happened, unfortunately. But, it was HOT!!! We both were sore the next day, too. She drained every ounce of splooge out of me and my penor was so sore, it was almost like blue balls.

But, we had FUN that night.

Yeah when girls cuss a lot, and say "**** my pussy" during sex, it just makes it 10x better. I would rather her talk dirty than moan.

Originally Posted by usamarshal View Post
    I'm curious to see if any ladies chime in and tell us what they've said/done....for reps.
    Yeah, I'm curious about this too.

hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    "I promise I won't call the police if you let me live."

She was a sweet girl.

Open Palm will become famous soon enough. (+50) Open Palm will become famous soon enough. (+50) Open Palm will become famous soon enough. (+50) Open Palm will become famous soon enough. (+50) Open Palm will become famous soon enough. (+50) Open Palm will become famous soon enough. (+50) Open Palm will become famous soon enough. (+50) Open Palm will become famous soon enough. (+50) Open Palm will become famous soon enough. (+50) Open Palm will become famous soon enough. (+50) Open Palm will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I have a nympho at the moment, she's absolutely amazing and has pretty much said everything mentioned in this thread. She's got b-control so I can cream pie all day if I want. Favorite though is just "Thats the best orgasm i've ever had"
    Intelligence is like a river. The deeper it is... the less noise it makes.

I Lost 115#s bruh TheVanillaGorilla's Avatar
    TheVanillaGorilla is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheVanillaGorilla is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheVanillaGorilla is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheVanillaGorilla is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheVanillaGorilla is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheVanillaGorilla is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheVanillaGorilla is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheVanillaGorilla is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheVanillaGorilla is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheVanillaGorilla is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheVanillaGorilla is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by hublife View Post
    "I promise I won't call the police if you let me live."

She was a sweet girl.
    aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    stick it in my ass

ColdHardMetal will become famous soon enough. (+50) ColdHardMetal will become famous soon enough. (+50) ColdHardMetal will become famous soon enough. (+50) ColdHardMetal will become famous soon enough. (+50) ColdHardMetal will become famous soon enough. (+50) ColdHardMetal will become famous soon enough. (+50) ColdHardMetal will become famous soon enough. (+50) ColdHardMetal will become famous soon enough. (+50) ColdHardMetal will become famous soon enough. (+50) ColdHardMetal will become famous soon enough. (+50) ColdHardMetal will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    piimyb
    *** Misc Cigar Crew ***

old_Mark_NW is just really nice. (+1000) old_Mark_NW is just really nice. (+1000) old_Mark_NW is just really nice. (+1000) old_Mark_NW is just really nice. (+1000) old_Mark_NW is just really nice. (+1000) old_Mark_NW is just really nice. (+1000) old_Mark_NW is just really nice. (+1000) old_Mark_NW is just really nice. (+1000) old_Mark_NW is just really nice. (+1000) old_Mark_NW is just really nice. (+1000) old_Mark_NW is just really nice. (+1000)
    "This is sooo worth Gonorrhea"

John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    "Round two is half price"
    *Sit there and don't know what to do when people sing happy birthday to me crew*

Becker51 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Becker51 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Becker51 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Becker51 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Becker51 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Becker51 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Becker51 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Becker51 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Becker51 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Becker51 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Becker51 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    "I have never felt so good in my life...dont stop...you ****ing ******* keep going!!"

then her mom walked in......end of that.
    CHEW CREW. Fear us

I have never received indigestion from eating my own words.
    -Winston Churchill

MISC Zombie Survival Squad - Swift Action Assault Team (SAAT) - Whiskey Team's Cav Scout.
    Nex Fireteam

I rep all sooners fans on site.

ctbeis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ctbeis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ctbeis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ctbeis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ctbeis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ctbeis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ctbeis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ctbeis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ctbeis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ctbeis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ctbeis has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    "Feels like it's in my stomach"
    REPS OWED TO:

Valenzuelatech
    MusclesMarinara

bubba289 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bubba289 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bubba289 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bubba289 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bubba289 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bubba289 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bubba289 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bubba289 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bubba289 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bubba289 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bubba289 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by 5x10 View Post
    stick it in my ass
    not gonna get alot better than that....
    THINK FOR YOURSELF, QUESTION AUTHORITY!

Instagram - @bury_me_in_sm0ke

ibimusbtms is just really nice. (+1000) ibimusbtms is just really nice. (+1000) ibimusbtms is just really nice. (+1000) ibimusbtms is just really nice. (+1000) ibimusbtms is just really nice. (+1000) ibimusbtms is just really nice. (+1000) ibimusbtms is just really nice. (+1000) ibimusbtms is just really nice. (+1000) ibimusbtms is just really nice. (+1000) ibimusbtms is just really nice. (+1000) ibimusbtms is just really nice. (+1000)
    yur better than your brother.....{j/k} !

All the pigs All lined up TheGallows's Avatar
    TheGallows is just really nice. (+1000) TheGallows is just really nice. (+1000) TheGallows is just really nice. (+1000) TheGallows is just really nice. (+1000) TheGallows is just really nice. (+1000) TheGallows is just really nice. (+1000) TheGallows is just really nice. (+1000) TheGallows is just really nice. (+1000) TheGallows is just really nice. (+1000) TheGallows is just really nice. (+1000) TheGallows is just really nice. (+1000)
    "I wish you could **** my friends so they'd know what they're missing"

Kodiak5500 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kodiak5500 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kodiak5500 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kodiak5500 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kodiak5500 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kodiak5500 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kodiak5500 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kodiak5500 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kodiak5500 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kodiak5500 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kodiak5500 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    they dont talk much with duck tape over their mou.... wait...

we on tv?
    Ron Paul.

Location: Lazy student, 19, from Sunny England, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    micky c has a spectacular aura about. (+250) micky c has a spectacular aura about. (+250) micky c has a spectacular aura about. (+250) micky c has a spectacular aura about. (+250) micky c has a spectacular aura about. (+250) micky c has a spectacular aura about. (+250) micky c has a spectacular aura about. (+250) micky c has a spectacular aura about. (+250) micky c has a spectacular aura about. (+250) micky c has a spectacular aura about. (+250) micky c has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    it wasnt during sex but i was fingering this chick and she moved over to grab my dick, and i was semi hard at this point, and shes says dissapointed "i thought you'd be harder" needless to say i was quite drunk and this chick was a 7/10
    whatever people say i am, thats what i'm not

KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Si Papi

You're huge! (when referring to my penis)

Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    "Cum on my face!!"

LOL WUT?

Worldwide is a name known to all. (+5000) Worldwide is a name known to all. (+5000) Worldwide is a name known to all. (+5000) Worldwide is a name known to all. (+5000) Worldwide is a name known to all. (+5000) Worldwide is a name known to all. (+5000) Worldwide is a name known to all. (+5000) Worldwide is a name known to all. (+5000) Worldwide is a name known to all. (+5000) Worldwide is a name known to all. (+5000) Worldwide is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mistermidas is just really nice. (+1000) Mistermidas is just really nice. (+1000) Mistermidas is just really nice. (+1000) Mistermidas is just really nice. (+1000) Mistermidas is just really nice. (+1000) Mistermidas is just really nice. (+1000) Mistermidas is just really nice. (+1000) Mistermidas is just really nice. (+1000) Mistermidas is just really nice. (+1000) Mistermidas is just really nice. (+1000) Mistermidas is just really nice. (+1000)
    "God damn boy, I DO have a bottom!" And "I feel like I go from pregnant, to giving birth every time you stroke!" Yes, very serious. . .same girl, chick I'm currently dating. I've heard the "I do have a bottom" before from others though.
    ****Cause mama told me never stop until I bust a nut.****

PSN - MisterMidas
    Xbox 360 Gamertag - Mistermidas

repsDTGdaily has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) repsDTGdaily has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) repsDTGdaily has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) repsDTGdaily has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) repsDTGdaily has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) repsDTGdaily has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) repsDTGdaily has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) repsDTGdaily has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) repsDTGdaily has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) repsDTGdaily has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) repsDTGdaily has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    "i gotta go in 30 seconds"

i replied with "it only takes me 15 seconds"