Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    King_David23 is a name known to all. (+5000) King_David23 is a name known to all. (+5000) King_David23 is a name known to all. (+5000) King_David23 is a name known to all. (+5000) King_David23 is a name known to all. (+5000) King_David23 is a name known to all. (+5000) King_David23 is a name known to all. (+5000) King_David23 is a name known to all. (+5000) King_David23 is a name known to all. (+5000) King_David23 is a name known to all. (+5000) King_David23 is a name known to all. (+5000)

My review of the Annihilation Method by Neil Strauss

Ok Ok YES I ponied up the $4000 for this program becasue I had it to spare, and was hoping to find some new information to really help my game.

MY REVIEW

I really liked the way the information is set up and believe me there is alot, Style (Neil Strauss) walks you through the building blocks that he also went thru and talked about in the game.

In total its 8 DVD's A bunch of Manuals, and Cd's that really outline the system.

DVD's:

* DVD 1: The Forbidden L.A.S. V.E.G.A.S. Technique Revealed! This DVD reveals my unique new system for creating a powerful reality that gets you exactly what you want in life, love, and career. It's the foundation upon which everything else in the Annihilation Method is built!
    * DVD 2: Set Penetration - Deploying Stealth Openers. Ever wonder how exactly to enter into any set or group and instantly command attention, all without setting off alarm bells? In this DVD I go over my covert tactics that will help you to fly under the radar!
    * DVD 3: Invisible Openers Caught On Tape! Every loser is going around in clubs nowadays using the same material over and over again. The girls are catching on! But now I've developed completely NEW ways of opening sets that no one has ever heard of before. What's more, the woman will NEVER know you're using material on her - even if she's read The Game!
    * DVD 4: Instant Attraction - High Octane Value Building. We all know that social proof and demonstrating higher value is essential in creating powerful attraction FAST. In this DVD, I take actual girls I picked up the NIGHT BEFORE and demonstrate Value Building tactics on them LIVE! You actually get to see their reactions as the Annihilation Method takes effect!
    * DVD 5: Behind The Lines - Covert In Club Video Of PUAs In Action! If you've ever wondered how these tactics are actually delivered in field, wonder no longer. In this DVD, we follow the Final Five into the clubs and show them using the Annihilation Method to pick up women (and what's more, you get my "director's commentary" on this DVD as I comment on what they're doing right, and what they're doing wrong!).
    * DVD 6: Instant Inner Game - How To Be A Master Of Your Mind, And Hers! In this DVD, we have special guests Hypnotica (also known as Rasputin) and Steve P., who share some of their powerful belief altering techniques for building massively powerful inner game quickly. These are the guys who did the "inner game change work" on me in the book, and you'll see them bring about instant transformations within the Final Five.
    Plus, they'll reveal the "Iron Man" psychological trigger system that instanly infuses your very core with unshakable confidence.
    * DVD 7: Mystery And Style - Advanced Techniques For Making HER Come To YOU. Mystery, the man who got me started on my path to mastery, stops in to share some of his most powerful techniques. Mystery is always thinking of new and exciting ideas to attract women, and in this DVD, he shares his latest and most effective tactics. The sparks continue to fly when I join Mystery and we uncover the hard-wired primal instincts women have (and that you can tap into) that makes some men impossible to resist.
    * DVD 8: Sexual Mastery - Hypnotica And Steve P. Reveal Sexual Techniques She'll Tell Her Friends About! In the final DVD of the series, Steve P., Hypnotica, and I get together and reveal some of our most advanced sexual tactics.
    This DVD also contains explicit instructions on how to manage multiple women, how to create a "harem" environment, and how to get women to sarge other women for you.
    Remember - Steve P. is the guy who gets women to PAY HIM for sex ...so you're hearing it all from the real deal.

CD's:
    * CD #1: Breaking Through Your Sticking Points - In this special CD, I go through the most common (and crippling) problems men face not only in dating, but in their inner game as well. You get to hear me candidly work through one sticking point after another (and chances are, most of them relate directly to YOU).
    * CD #2: In The Trenches - In this CD, you'll get to hear me break down real, live field reports from students step by step. You'll see common situations many men run into, and how to do the right things and avoid the wrong moves.
    Listening to this could be the "tipping point" that leads you from having frustrating and boring nights of the same old routine ...to having exciting new adventures whenever you want.
    * From Stumble To Seduction - This is where I bring things to the next level. I'll give you a crash course in dealing with the toughest problems guys face -- including how to get out of the dreaded friend's zone and damage control techniques to win any girl back, even after you think you've "blown it."
    How? Because I walk you through my own personal history ...and show you the roadblocks I faced and give you a map to easily get around them.
    Plus, you get the shortcuts I found that will put you at the level where women come up and approach you ...instead of the other way around.
    As if that wasn't enough, I've gone ahead and done something NO OTHER pick-up guru has ever done.
    I've actually gone back and interviewed EX-GIRLFRIENDS about how I picked them up ..and what worked on them!
    Seriously, you get to hear - straight from the source - what was going through their mind as I was actually running game on them!!!

* Online Personals - Your Endless Supply Of Beautiful Women. An ex-girlfriend I met online spills her guts and tells you various internet tactics I used to get her wanting to sleep with me before we even met! And the best part is, these tactics will work on ANY girl online.
    * EXPOSED - A Woman Reveals How To Make Threesomes Happen! This was probably my favorite interview. I was actually nervous calling this girl up and asking her about this topic. But to my surprise, she was TOTALLY open about it and shared with me exactly what I did right to get her into bed with another woman for the first time in her life. When you hear this fascinating interview, you'll never be nervous about going for a threesome again. This is proof that they want it too ...and what's more, you'll hear exactly what works ...straight from a woman!
    * From Her Perspective - Inside Virgin Territory. In this interview, the girl I'm talking to was a virgin with no thoughts of having sex before marriage... until I came along. In this eye-opening expose, we talk about the tactics you can use to win over the hardest cases.
    Plus, you'll discover how to do it with integrity.

And last, but certainly not least, Mystery and I get on the phone with each other to seriously talk about our own thoughts and feelings on the art and science of pick-up.
    * Confessions Of The World's Greatest PUAs - Mystery & Style. In this interview, you can hear Mystery and I go head-to-head as we debate, share tips and ideas, and develop brand new tactics right before your ears! We've been called the dream team, and now you'll get to hear why!

Texts
    In addition to all the transcripts of the audio CDs, you'll receive my never-before seen Mystery's Lounge Archives!
    I took the best posts of mine from the super-elite Mystery's Lounge message board and compiled them into a series of "PUA Encyclopedias" dealing with five very specific issues...

* Volume 1: The Origin Of Style - How To Transform From Chump To Champ In No Time! If you've ever felt you're a "loser" who needs to turn his life around, you can see how I did and apply my same techniques to YOUR life.
    * Volume 2: Closes - Creating A Physical Attraction. Ever reach the point where you know you should try to "close the deal" but don't know how? I was there for a long time, but I figured out how to get past it, and I'll share with you all my best secrets for getting past the "point of no return."
    * Volume 3: Sticking Points - How To Get Past Any Obstacle In The Pickup. We all run into problems from time to time, but it's important to know how to get through them. In this volume, you'll read personal field reports where I show you how I brought myself and other PUAs through their most daunting sticking points!
    * Volume 4: Jealously Guarded Inner Game Techniques. Why are they jealously guarded you ask? Because once you know these, you'll be the Alpha Male in any situation. I'll show you how to deal with the problems that are really holding you back from life.
    * Volume 5: The Next Level - How To Get Models And Threesomes, Guaranteed Lines And Routines For Advanced Situations. If you thought some of the stories in The Game were wild, wait until you read these, and how you can use them to attract the kind of women your friends will be green with envy over!
    * The Seduction Blueprint. The problem with most seduction systems is that they don't really help you apply the material. Not true with the Annihilation Method. I designed a blueprint you can use to fast-track the entire process and master the Annihilation Method immediately!
    * CONFIDENTIAL - Instant Pickup Supply. Ever run out of material out in the field? No more! This special book is so small, you can easily fit it in your pocket and use it as reference IN THE FIELD. It is chock-full of the best openers, routines, and DHVs there are from the Annihilation Method, so you'll never be at a loss

I, for one am happy I got this and will put the elbow grease and tears to make it useful, anyone else got it? any questions, email me
    mmafan121@yahoo.com
    Last edited by King_David23; 11-17-2006 at 11:29 PM.

BodyPoints: 14787
    KillahPriest has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) KillahPriest has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) KillahPriest has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) KillahPriest has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) KillahPriest has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) KillahPriest has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) KillahPriest has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) KillahPriest has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) KillahPriest has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) KillahPriest has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) KillahPriest has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit KillahPriest's BodySpace
    Where's Volume 12 : How to get chumps to blow their money?

Shut The F Up And Lift. justinbrown's Avatar
    Stats: 6'0", 183 lbs
    BodyPoints: 4627
    justinbrown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) justinbrown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) justinbrown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) justinbrown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) justinbrown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) justinbrown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) justinbrown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) justinbrown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) justinbrown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) justinbrown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) justinbrown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Visit justinbrown's BodySpace
    looks like YOU got annihilated man!

4000 to get chicks? wtf is WRONG with you?
    "As you know bb'ing takes time, so even though you thought your 60 lbs would be as big as you'd get, now that your there, you realise you can do more. Its a good thing. It keeps you progressing and getting better. Be proud of how far you've come, and from that, be motivated about how much further you can go."
    ~mikeccccc

BodyPoints: 16909
    Fearless_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fearless_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fearless_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fearless_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fearless_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fearless_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fearless_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fearless_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fearless_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fearless_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fearless_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit Fearless_'s BodySpace
    Originally Posted by justinbrown
    looks like YOU got annihilated man!

4000 to get chicks? wtf is WRONG with you?

lol, looks like Neil Strauss annihilated his bank account.

good stuff.

Stats: 5'11", 194 lbs
    BodyPoints: 16578
    Dom_88 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Dom_88 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Dom_88 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Dom_88 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Dom_88 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Dom_88 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Dom_88 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Dom_88 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Dom_88 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Dom_88 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Dom_88 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Dom_88's BodySpace
    Looks like you got pwned. Negged for idiocy.
    Friendship b/w women:
    A woman doesn't come home one night. The next day she tells her husband she slept over at a girlfriend's place. Her husband calls 10 of her best friends. None know anything about it.

Friendship b/w men:
    A man doesn't come home one night. The next day he tells his wife he slept over at a friend's place. His wife calls 10 of the husband's best friends. 8 of them confirm he slept over, the other 2 claim he's still there.

HopesfalI is a name known to all. (+5000) HopesfalI is a name known to all. (+5000) HopesfalI is a name known to all. (+5000) HopesfalI is a name known to all. (+5000) HopesfalI is a name known to all. (+5000) HopesfalI is a name known to all. (+5000) HopesfalI is a name known to all. (+5000) HopesfalI is a name known to all. (+5000) HopesfalI is a name known to all. (+5000) HopesfalI is a name known to all. (+5000) HopesfalI is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Hahahahahahahaha 4k.

Hahahahahahahaha!

Hey I can hook you up with some sweet real estate on the moon. Drives chicks wild, I guarantee.

BodyPoints: 9939
    Taffin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Taffin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Taffin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Taffin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Taffin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Taffin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Taffin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Taffin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Taffin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Taffin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Taffin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit Taffin's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by Fearless_
    lol, looks like Neil Strauss annihilated his bank account.

good stuff.
    Haha, indeed.

Seriously, though, I would pay $4k to be able to get any woman I want at any time, which is what I think Neil Strauss is promising there (I didn't bother reading all that text).

Then I'd use it to get my old girlfriend back and be like, "Look, ****, I'm glad you love me again and you're the love of my life and all, but you owe me $4k now." And she'd be like, "I don't have it." And then Neil Strauss would be like, "I'll refund your $4k if I can fuuk your girl," and I'd be like, "So that's how he does it!"
    "Cruelty has a human heart, every man does play his part." -Iron Maiden, "Paschendale"

WHAT A HORRIBLE NIGHT TO HAVE A CURSE.

"but why make a topic to see other people get mad? answer that question. is this your life that you stay on the computer for hours and make a topic to see other people get mad. then if you do then u have no life. move out of your parents hose and read a book called noob"

Chris2512 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Chris2512 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Chris2512 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Chris2512 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Chris2512 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Chris2512 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Chris2512 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Chris2512 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Chris2512 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Chris2512 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Chris2512 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Taffin
    Haha, indeed.

Seriously, though, I would pay $4k to be able to get any woman I want at any time, which is what I think Neil Strauss is promising there (I didn't bother reading all that text).

Then I'd use it to get my old girlfriend back and be like, "Look, ****, I'm glad you love me again and you're the love of my life and all, but you owe me $4k now." And she'd be like, "I don't have it." And then Neil Strauss would be like, "I'll refund your $4k if I can fuuk your girl," and I'd be like, "So that's how he does it!"

qft

sounds pretty funny to me...code names mystery and style??? wtf?!??

BodyPoints: 3968
    Samsong has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Samsong has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Samsong has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Samsong has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Samsong has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Samsong has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Samsong has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Samsong has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Samsong has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Samsong has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Samsong has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Samsong's BodySpace
    u ****in idiot ....... enough said..!!!! negged

yoda05378 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yoda05378 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yoda05378 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yoda05378 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yoda05378 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yoda05378 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yoda05378 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yoda05378 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yoda05378 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yoda05378 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yoda05378 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    too bad you can get it for FREE here (torrent):

http://www.demonoid.com/files/details/507453/775222/

Alternamaton is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Alternamaton is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Alternamaton is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Alternamaton is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Alternamaton is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Alternamaton is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Alternamaton is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Alternamaton is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Alternamaton is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Alternamaton is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Alternamaton is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    So, $4,000 for 8 DVDs, 2 CDs, and 5 textbooks.

Say the textbooks are worth $100 each, the DVDs are worth $30 each, and the CDs are worth $15 each.

100 X 5 + 30 X 8 + 15 X 2 = $800

Looks like you got ripped off to the tune of $3200.

Enjoy!
    It was only one neg...

But it was a big'un.

INRI is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) INRI is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) INRI is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) INRI is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) INRI is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) INRI is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) INRI is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) INRI is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) INRI is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) INRI is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) INRI is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by yoda05378
    too bad you can get it for FREE here (torrent):

http://www.demonoid.com/files/details/507453/775222/
    ah hahaha i just downloaded it for free. and he paid 4000 dollars for it... int3rn3t pawnt joo

BodyPoints: 5932
    -Live2Lift- is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) -Live2Lift- is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) -Live2Lift- is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) -Live2Lift- is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) -Live2Lift- is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) -Live2Lift- is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) -Live2Lift- is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) -Live2Lift- is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) -Live2Lift- is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) -Live2Lift- is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) -Live2Lift- is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit -Live2Lift-'s BodySpace
    Who cares? just get some balls and confidence and go talk to girls then u wont need all these ****ty dvds.

rmda has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rmda has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rmda has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rmda has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rmda has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rmda has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rmda has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rmda has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rmda has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rmda has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rmda has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    looks like neil pwned everyones wallet to the tune of over a million dollars with this one lol. Not a bad gig if u ask me.

BodyPoints: 15127
    HitItHard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HitItHard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HitItHard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HitItHard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HitItHard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HitItHard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HitItHard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HitItHard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HitItHard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HitItHard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HitItHard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit HitItHard's BodySpace
    neg'd

dude 4 thousand bucks? u are the biggest loser on the face of the planet.

kyledack is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kyledack is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kyledack is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kyledack is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kyledack is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kyledack is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kyledack is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kyledack is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kyledack is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kyledack is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) kyledack is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Haha holy **** you realize you can probably buy copies on ebay for cheap, or download the **** off a bit torrent site?

Military Wife and Mom Julie5150's Avatar
    Stats: 5'0", 140 lbs
    BodyPoints: 2818
    Julie5150 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Julie5150 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Julie5150 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Julie5150 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Julie5150 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Julie5150 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Julie5150 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Julie5150 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Julie5150 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Julie5150 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Julie5150 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit Julie5150's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by KillahPriest
    Where's Volume 12 : How to get chumps to blow their money?
    LOL

Most guys just poney up $100.00 if they're having a hard time.
    Real women CLEAN with kettlebells

flyinglow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) flyinglow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) flyinglow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) flyinglow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) flyinglow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) flyinglow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) flyinglow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) flyinglow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) flyinglow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) flyinglow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) flyinglow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit flyinglow's BodySpace
    $4000? What a waste.

flyinglow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) flyinglow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) flyinglow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) flyinglow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) flyinglow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) flyinglow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) flyinglow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) flyinglow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) flyinglow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) flyinglow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) flyinglow has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit flyinglow's BodySpace
    I really dont get why some guys want to sleep with a different woman every single night, were you abused as a child or something?

Regaining Discipline Iaskalotof?_s's Avatar
    Stats: 5'8", 170 lbs
    BodyPoints: 864
    Iaskalotof?_s has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iaskalotof?_s has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iaskalotof?_s has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iaskalotof?_s has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iaskalotof?_s has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iaskalotof?_s has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iaskalotof?_s has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iaskalotof?_s has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iaskalotof?_s has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iaskalotof?_s has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iaskalotof?_s has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit Iaskalotof?_s's BodySpace
    If you bought this,you totally got shafted.
    Strong Post to Join Date Crew

Alternamaton is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Alternamaton is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Alternamaton is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Alternamaton is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Alternamaton is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Alternamaton is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Alternamaton is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Alternamaton is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Alternamaton is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Alternamaton is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Alternamaton is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    I really dont get why some guys want to sleep with a different woman every single night, were you abused as a child or something?
    There's this newfangled theory that you might wanna read up on. Says we done came from monkeys!
    It was only one neg...

But it was a big'un.

BodyPoints: 3968
    user3657 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) user3657 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) user3657 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) user3657 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) user3657 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) user3657 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) user3657 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) user3657 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) user3657 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) user3657 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) user3657 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit user3657's BodySpace
    im downloading it from torrentspy.com. i wanna see what all this 4k fuss is about.

just keep it seeded ppl thx.

Stats: 6'0", 198 lbs
    BodyPoints: 12027
    iBswole has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) iBswole has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) iBswole has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) iBswole has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) iBswole has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) iBswole has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) iBswole has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) iBswole has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) iBswole has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) iBswole has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) iBswole has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit iBswole's BodySpace
    its basic crap regurgitated from what we know already - inner confidence, work your game, alpha male etc etc read sauce head's threads and the experiment to get a grasp and just try it out get out there and make ure darn aproaches. If you're willing to fork out 4 grande to get game then wtf - you coulda given it to me and i'd hook you up at the down town clubs - 4k wtf - what are u brian peppers? Even he got game without forking out 4k.

You know thats my college fees for 2 years.

4k is my yearly rent,

4k is 20 hookers

4k is like living in a strip club

wtf!

and you reveiwed it all for bb relationship and help?

You may want to neg me for this but learn sumthin from my post

save ure money - honing skills won't come from hrs of tapes and e-books that make you feel crap abt ureself and give you false confidence - work ure confidence and make small talk with everybody - granny's, little girls, store attendents, cashiers, waitresses, even if its for 30 seconds you r building your game - work from there and try out approaches - and avoid clubs u'll meet the most pretencious of the lot there - the real ones are out there doing sumthin with there lives so do something with ures - you'll meet ure darn woman in the course of your life don't make it your life mission to get laid.

BodyPoints: 6378
    Mr Beer has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mr Beer has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mr Beer has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mr Beer has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mr Beer has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mr Beer has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mr Beer has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mr Beer has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mr Beer has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mr Beer has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Mr Beer has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Mr Beer's BodySpace
    Negged. Either you are hawking some ****ty product on commission or you really are stupid enough to give someone $4K to teach you "alpha male secrets".
    There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old's life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged.
    One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world.
    The other, of course, involves orcs.
    -John Rogers

ScubaStevo: "You're right, I wish I could be Obama."

Stats: 5'11", 180 lbs
    BodyPoints: 70
    ugamelb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ugamelb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ugamelb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ugamelb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ugamelb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ugamelb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ugamelb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ugamelb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ugamelb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ugamelb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ugamelb has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Visit ugamelb's BodySpace
    lol @ 4k

i think hitithard said it best "u are the biggest loser on the face of the planet."

Stats: 5'11", 182 lbs
    BodyPoints: 10937
    The Experiment has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) The Experiment has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) The Experiment has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) The Experiment has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) The Experiment has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) The Experiment has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) The Experiment has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) The Experiment has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) The Experiment has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) The Experiment has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) The Experiment has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit The Experiment's BodySpace
    $4000 is hilarious. I also heard several units of it had to be sold on eBay for less than $100.

Its just a quick cash in coming off the relative success of The Game. Its just more of the same ****. I guarantee you that everything has been out on the internet already. Anything else will be pretty much redressing the same stuff.

I also find it hilarious that going sarging with some of these people also runs for about $2500.
    - 10K A Day Crew
    - Giant Cock Crew
    - Perforated Your Girlfriend, Wife, Mom, or Sister's Colon From My Huge Penis Crew
    - Cigar Room Crew
    - 20K A Day Crew
    - Your Girlfriend Sucked My Cock When You Weren't Looking Crew
    - Godly Aesthetics Crew
    - My Jaw Could Cut Diamonds Crew
    - 50K A Day Crew

BodyPoints: 8022
    EyeCyoo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EyeCyoo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EyeCyoo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EyeCyoo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EyeCyoo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EyeCyoo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EyeCyoo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EyeCyoo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EyeCyoo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EyeCyoo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EyeCyoo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit EyeCyoo's BodySpace
    HAHAhahahahahahahaha!

...hahahHAHAHAHAHAHA!

BodyPoints: 15127
    HitItHard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HitItHard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HitItHard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HitItHard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HitItHard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HitItHard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HitItHard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HitItHard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HitItHard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HitItHard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HitItHard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit HitItHard's BodySpace
    …………………………………….__,,,,,,,---,,,,,,_…………………………………………………………
    …………………………_,,,--~’’―― ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;―’’-,,_………………………………………………….
    …………………….,-~’’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;―’~,_……………………………………………
    …………………,-‘’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;’’~-,,………………………………………
    ……………..,-‘’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; _,,_ ; ; ;―’-,…………………………………..
    …………..,-‘’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;,-‘’_ ―’-, ; ; ; ; ‘,…………………………………
    …………,’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;,,-~’’’’’~-,, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;’-‘;;;’, : |; ; ; ; ; ‘,……………………………….
    ……….,-‘ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;,-‘/ :,-~’’~, : ‘,, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;’-,-‘ : // ; ; ; ; ; ;’,……………………………..
    ……..,-‘ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;’,| : ‘-,;;;;,-‘ : /’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ―’’’― ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ‘-,……………………………
    …….,’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;’’-,,___,,-~’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;’’~,, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;’-,………………………….
    …….| ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;-,;;’, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;’-………………………….
    ……,’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;-;;;;| ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; |…………………………
    ……| ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ,,-‘,;;;;|’’-~ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ‘,…………………………
    ......| ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;---,,,,,,,_,,,,-~’’, ‘-,;;;| ,,-‘ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;’,……………………….
    ……| ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;―’’~-,,,_ , , , , , , ‘,;,’,’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;……………………….
    ……| ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;’’-,~-,, , ,,’’,’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;’,………………………
    ……’, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ‘’-,,―’’;;;;| ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;’,………………………
    …….| ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;’’-,_,’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ‘,………………………
    …….’, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;’,……………………..
    ……..’, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; …………………….
    ……… ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ‘,……………………
    ……….’, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;|……………………
    ………..| ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;’-,………………….
    ………..’, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ,,--~~--,, ; ; ; ; ;,--------,, ; ,--~, ; ; ,,-~, ; ;,--,,;,,-~~-,, ; ; ; ; ; ;’,………………..
    …………| ; ; ; ; ; ; ,-‘’ . ,,--,, . ‘-, ; ; ; ;| . ,-,, . ‘, | . . | ; ;’-, . .,,/ . ./’-,,--, . ‘, ; ; ; ; ; ; ‘-,………………
    …………| ; ; ; ; ; ; | . .,’ ; ; ;’, . .| ; ; ; | . .’-‘ . ,-‘ | . . | ; ; ; ‘-, . . .,-‘ ; ;,-‘ . ,-‘ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ‘-,…………….
    …………’, ; ; ; ; ; ;’, . ‘-,__,-‘ . ,’ ; ; ; | . .| . . . | . . |___ ; ;} . . / ; ; ;’----‘ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;’-,………….
    ………….| ; ; ; ; ; ; ;’-,,_ . ._,,-‘ ; ; ; ; |__| .__ ;|_____/ ; ;/__/ ; ; ; ; (―) ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ‘-,…………
    …….......’, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;― ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ‘-,………
    …………,’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ,,_
    …………| ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;

Stats: 6'3", 205 lbs
    BodyPoints: 983
    WIP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WIP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WIP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WIP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WIP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WIP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WIP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WIP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WIP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WIP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WIP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit WIP's BodySpace
    holy $hit dude! 4k!?!!? you could have bought like 3 really hot, std-free, top quality, all night hookers for that kind of money. but hell, if you got that much to throw away, send me a PM and i'll tell you where to send it.....easiest money you'll ever get rid of
    Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it. - Lou Holtz

If a man wants something he has never had before, he must do something he's never done before.

BodyPoints: 8022
    EyeCyoo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EyeCyoo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EyeCyoo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EyeCyoo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EyeCyoo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EyeCyoo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EyeCyoo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EyeCyoo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EyeCyoo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EyeCyoo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EyeCyoo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit EyeCyoo's BodySpace
    ...hahahahahaha!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast