anabolicsman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

whats the best home ab exercise machine i can get?

whats the best exercises for abs i was looking to buy a ab machine or something? also whats a good fat burner that has no caffeine or ephedrine as i should say im looking for a good non stimulant

Dom2613 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I would suggest one that u can vary the exercises on cause abs can be very resilient

anabolicsman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    anybody else please?

-themask- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -themask- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -themask- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -themask- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -themask- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -themask- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -themask- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -themask- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -themask- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -themask- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -themask- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    your own bodyweight....?

crunches
    v sits
    leg lifts
    pull up leg lifts
    headstand/handstand leg lifts
    bicycles
    side ways crunches
    sit ups

why buy crap when you got plenty to work with?
    bulking to 150

SEAman First Class skinnyboipgh's Avatar
    skinnyboipgh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyboipgh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyboipgh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyboipgh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyboipgh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyboipgh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyboipgh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyboipgh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyboipgh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyboipgh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyboipgh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Smile How about an incline board ?

If u feel u want 2 buy a piece of equipment 4 ur abs, a variable incline board 2 go up against a wall is a good way 2 make those situps more of a challenge.

Taking this 2 the extreme, you can hang from ur knees off a horizontal bar and do "vertical" situps.
    Best Regards,

Ed

To the optimist, the glass is half full . . .
    To the pessimist, the glass is half empty . . .
    To the engineer, the glass is twice as big as it needs to be.

Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=336405441#post336405441
    Helpful or encouraging posters in my journal get repped.