RedOnDaHead will become famous soon enough. (+50) RedOnDaHead will become famous soon enough. (+50) RedOnDaHead will become famous soon enough. (+50) RedOnDaHead will become famous soon enough. (+50) RedOnDaHead will become famous soon enough. (+50) RedOnDaHead will become famous soon enough. (+50) RedOnDaHead will become famous soon enough. (+50) RedOnDaHead will become famous soon enough. (+50) RedOnDaHead will become famous soon enough. (+50) RedOnDaHead will become famous soon enough. (+50) RedOnDaHead will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Is it ok to eat a bunch of carbs during the day and taper off to fats in the evening?

Alright I know the arguments for carbs not being stored to fat and all that junk and its all good and I believe it but I've kinda gotten use to eating most of my carbs earlier in the day and going to fats later on.

So the question I'm posing is, as long as you stay in a calorie surplus and get a good amount (40-50%) of carbs and fats (20-30%), does it necessarily depend on what time you get them?

Basically is it like the argument for cardio where as long as your getting it in at some point you should be fine.

Another reason I kinda split it up is because I train in the morning and try to keep my fat kinda low to allow a little faster absorption of nutrients from food.

If someone has some arguments for me changing this I'd like to hear them. I'm about to start buying fattier meats too if that makes a different at all. I need to start adding more fat to my diet.
    Be fit for more than the thing you are now doing. Let everyone know that you have a reserve in yourself; that you have more power than you are now using. If you are not too large for the place you occupy, you are too small for it.
    James A. Garfield (1831 - 1881)

mberdela24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mberdela24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mberdela24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mberdela24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mberdela24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    As long as your macros stay consistent, you can and SHOULD adjust the timing of your carbs. If you workout in the morning, especially early in the morning, it's going to be hard for you to get a nice pre workout meal in filled with good complex carbs, hence the reasoning for eating some the night before... gotta keep those glycogen levels up baby!!
    Fitness enthusiasts are of a different breed. Be proud of who you and never explain yourself when asked why you want to pass on the double whooper w/cheese for the oatmeal and tuna, because they will never understand anyway.

RedOnDaHead will become famous soon enough. (+50) RedOnDaHead will become famous soon enough. (+50) RedOnDaHead will become famous soon enough. (+50) RedOnDaHead will become famous soon enough. (+50) RedOnDaHead will become famous soon enough. (+50) RedOnDaHead will become famous soon enough. (+50) RedOnDaHead will become famous soon enough. (+50) RedOnDaHead will become famous soon enough. (+50) RedOnDaHead will become famous soon enough. (+50) RedOnDaHead will become famous soon enough. (+50) RedOnDaHead will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Well I since I work out only 3 times a week with a rest day in between, would that still be of substantial importance? I do eat a ton of carbs before I go work out.
    Be fit for more than the thing you are now doing. Let everyone know that you have a reserve in yourself; that you have more power than you are now using. If you are not too large for the place you occupy, you are too small for it.

Oddball8945 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Oddball8945 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Oddball8945 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Oddball8945 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Oddball8945 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Oddball8945 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Oddball8945 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Oddball8945 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Oddball8945 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Oddball8945 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Oddball8945 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Very good idea imo, i get the bulk of my Carbs early from complex carbs i get 90grms of carbs for breakfast(oats). Then i switch over to getting my carbs from veggies for the rest of the day slowly tapering carbs down as the day progresses and adding in more fat/protein .

I get a total of 200-210grm of carbs per day with 60 fiber.
    Deport ALL Illegal Aliens

Do you ever find that much fiber to be a burden on the digestive system?

Lately I've only been going to the restroom like every 3 days. Today I had some stomach cramping that was really bad. I eat a ton of fiber but I'm not sure if this is it or not.

I also take an iron supplement which I'm about to stop. I think this could be it too.

Oddball8945 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Oddball8945 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Oddball8945 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Oddball8945 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Oddball8945 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Oddball8945 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Oddball8945 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Oddball8945 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Oddball8945 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Oddball8945 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Oddball8945 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    fiber is spose to help going to the bathroom, but i also notice i don't go often either, but i never have its usually every 2-3 days but its huge lol
    Deport ALL Illegal Aliens

gangsta1087 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gangsta1087 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gangsta1087 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gangsta1087 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gangsta1087 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gangsta1087 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gangsta1087 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gangsta1087 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gangsta1087 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gangsta1087 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gangsta1087 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    if u are bulking carbs should be ur best friend

xamadeix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xamadeix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xamadeix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xamadeix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xamadeix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xamadeix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xamadeix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xamadeix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xamadeix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xamadeix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xamadeix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by RedOnDaHead
    I also take an iron supplement which I'm about to stop. I think this could be it too.
    Most likely it is the Iron Supplement.. Usually they look very tarry and hard.. I was taking one cause I was Anemic and that happened to me.

Alright, then I'll cut them out for a while. I'm guessing since I've reduced my training, increased my red meat and oat consumption, and have been taken it for awhile now that my body has finally caught up.

Its also in my multi too so I should get enough from there.

hailfire777 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hailfire777 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hailfire777 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hailfire777 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hailfire777 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hailfire777 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hailfire777 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hailfire777 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hailfire777 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hailfire777 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hailfire777 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by RedOnDaHead
    Do you ever find that much fiber to be a burden on the digestive system?

Lately I've only been going to the restroom like every 3 days. Today I had some stomach cramping that was really bad. I eat a ton of fiber but I'm not sure if this is it or not.

you have to drink a ****load of water with that many grams of fiber, or it can have the reverse effect on your digestive system (constipation).

i drink 2 glasses a meal and i intake a ton of fiber. and i go once a day.