synthetic54 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) synthetic54 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) synthetic54 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) synthetic54 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) synthetic54 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) synthetic54 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) synthetic54 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) synthetic54 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) synthetic54 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Fruits While Cutting

Hi,

I've read Tom Venuto's "Burn the fat, Feed the muscle." In Venuto's book, he recommends that Ectomorphs limit their fruit, especially during cutting. I was wondering if anybody has had success with fruits while cutting? Or the opposite, success without fruits for cutting.

I've also read David Zinceko's "The Abs Diet," and Rick Gallop's "G.I. Diet." I've lost a good chunk of body fat following a mixture of Abs Diet/G.I. Diet, however I've been at a plateau for about a month. I've been eating around 3-4 servings of fruit a day.

List of fruits I eat:
    Oranges
    Apples
    Peaches
    Bananas
    Blueberry/Raspberries

My current stats:
    168lb 16% Bf
    Goal: <10% Bf

I was wondering, I do realize the debate over fruit while cutting, some recommend and some don't.

- Synthetic54
    Last edited by synthetic54; 11-16-2006 at 05:10 AM.

krelly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) krelly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) krelly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) krelly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) krelly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) krelly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) krelly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) krelly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) krelly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) krelly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) krelly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    good question bro, i was wondering the same thing, since i eat a decent amoutn of bananas and apples
    6'2

Dashik is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dashik is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dashik is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dashik is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dashik is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dashik is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dashik is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dashik is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dashik is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dashik is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dashik is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Btw in the article about carb cycling (on bb.com) there are also few advices to add piece of fruit few times a day..
    "Theres nothing a treadmill cant burn off.."

PhatAss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PhatAss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PhatAss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PhatAss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PhatAss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PhatAss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PhatAss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PhatAss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PhatAss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PhatAss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PhatAss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    The problem with fruit is that the type of sugar (frutose) can be stored as glucose in your liver, but not in your muscles. So when your liver is full of glucose, the remainder will be stored as fat. For some diets, carb cycling in particular, fruit is recommended on days where you are eating no other carbs to keep your liver full of glycogen. Otherwise it is not.

justagirl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) justagirl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) justagirl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) justagirl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) justagirl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) justagirl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) justagirl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) justagirl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) justagirl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) justagirl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) justagirl is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    if you are limiting your sugar intake then you should be keeping an eye on how much fruit you're eating. i don't think it's anything to be scared of, though. fruits are generally pretty low cal for the amount of food you get, have fibre to keep you full, vitamins, antioxidants... they're definitely not a 'cheat', but with anything else, you can have too much and all that sugar can interfere with fat loss

i have an apple almost everyday, i have half a banana with my whey and berries very often because they are so full of antioxidants and fibre while being really low cal
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=5975691 <my new superfly wellness journal

A∑∑ - The Squat Booty Sorority

One recognizes one's course by discovering the paths that stray from it.

Albert Camus