Thread: Chocolate Bars

tre14 is a name known to all. (+5000) tre14 is a name known to all. (+5000) tre14 is a name known to all. (+5000) tre14 is a name known to all. (+5000) tre14 is a name known to all. (+5000) tre14 is a name known to all. (+5000) tre14 is a name known to all. (+5000) tre14 is a name known to all. (+5000) tre14 is a name known to all. (+5000) tre14 is a name known to all. (+5000) tre14 is a name known to all. (+5000)

Chocolate Bars

Does anyone know of a site that has the nutritional info of chocolate bars, particularly Mr. Big?

It's my carb-up snack
    "I do not agree with a word you say but I will defend to the death your right to say it." Voltaire
    "Always be generous with other people's money."

RWHJR3 is a name known to all. (+5000) RWHJR3 is a name known to all. (+5000) RWHJR3 is a name known to all. (+5000) RWHJR3 is a name known to all. (+5000) RWHJR3 is a name known to all. (+5000) RWHJR3 is a name known to all. (+5000) RWHJR3 is a name known to all. (+5000) RWHJR3 is a name known to all. (+5000) RWHJR3 is a name known to all. (+5000) RWHJR3 is a name known to all. (+5000) RWHJR3 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Goto a search engine such as Yahoo.com and Search.com and type in Mr.Big Candy Nutrtion Info, or something like that.
    *Two in the Chest, One in the Head*

○Νє*

Official Misc Meat Head #3

Francis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Francis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Francis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Francis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Francis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Francis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Francis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Francis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Francis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Francis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Francis will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Funny, I was just about to post a topic like this one. I was wondering if chocolate is good when bulking.

Take for example M&Ms:
    Protein: 6 g
    Carbs: 40 g
    Fats: 26 g
    Calories: 516

I know that it's a lot of fat, but 516 calories!!!! That's pretty damn good.

Sorry, tre14, I don't have any info on the Mr. Big bar, but I got some on other if you want. And when I tried to check it on Google, I got mostly "Penis Enlargement" hits

JD- will become famous soon enough. (+50) JD- will become famous soon enough. (+50) JD- will become famous soon enough. (+50) JD- will become famous soon enough. (+50) JD- will become famous soon enough. (+50) JD- will become famous soon enough. (+50) JD- will become famous soon enough. (+50) JD- will become famous soon enough. (+50) JD- will become famous soon enough. (+50) JD- will become famous soon enough. (+50) JD- will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally posted by Francis
    Funny, I was just about to post a topic like this one. I was wondering if chocolate is good when bulking.

Take for example M&Ms:

Sorry, tre14, I don't have any info on the Mr. Big bar, but I got some on other if you want. And when I tried to check it on Google, I got mostly "Penis Enlargement" hits
    sorry bro, but chocolate is not and never will be good for bulking. the carbs are sugar, the fat is mostly saturated or hydrogenated, and there's a miniscule amount of protein.

the way you say "516 calories!! that's good" worries me. all calories are not created equal. granted youll gain or lose the same amount of weight regardless of calorie type, but if its crap/empty calories like these, youll just be gaining fat.

and really.... 516 calories in one shot? why not eat some real food, youll find youll enjoy it more because youll be able to eat more. 500 cals is like 1.5+ cups of oats (uncooked), or 2 whole chicken breasts... i'd rather eat those than a candy bar that'll take me 10 seconds to finish.
    16 years old
    5'2" - 107lbs.
    Bench: 135lbs.
    ....slowly growing from a 92lb. freak....

tre14 is a name known to all. (+5000) tre14 is a name known to all. (+5000) tre14 is a name known to all. (+5000) tre14 is a name known to all. (+5000) tre14 is a name known to all. (+5000) tre14 is a name known to all. (+5000) tre14 is a name known to all. (+5000) tre14 is a name known to all. (+5000) tre14 is a name known to all. (+5000) tre14 is a name known to all. (+5000) tre14 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally posted by RWHJR3
    Goto a search engine such as Yahoo.com and Search.com and type in Mr.Big Candy Nutrtion Info, or something like that.
    I already tried all that. I can't find ****.
    "I do not agree with a word you say but I will defend to the death your right to say it." Voltaire
    "Always be generous with other people's money."

Francis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Francis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Francis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Francis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Francis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Francis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Francis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Francis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Francis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Francis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Francis will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Yeah, I figured as much, but I was wondering...

Originally posted by JD-
    sorry bro, but chocolate is not and never will be good for bulking. the carbs are sugar,
    What is a good source of carbohydrates?

the way you say "516 calories!! that's good" worries me. all calories are not created equal. granted youll gain or lose the same amount of weight regardless of calorie type, but if its crap/empty calories like these, youll just be gaining fat.
    How do I know what has "empty calories"? What makes them empty? From what I understand (not much! ), a calorie is a measure for energy. That's like saying that that the power company could send us "watts" and "empty watts".

SCORE! Found this on Cadbury's website:

http://www.ctai.ca/faq_t2.htm

bachovas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bachovas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bachovas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bachovas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bachovas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bachovas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bachovas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bachovas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bachovas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bachovas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bachovas is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    "Bad habits are like a comfortable bed, easy to get into, but hard to get out of." - Anonimus -
    "My mind is like a General. And my body's like an Army." - Herschel Walker -
    What we do in life, echoes in eternity...

Recovery is key. Massages, epsom salts baths, foam rolling, sleep masks, contrast showers, it all adds up. Get a foam roller, The Stick, a tennis/baseball, use them and stay healthy, pain and injury free.

|2onin will become famous soon enough. (+50) |2onin will become famous soon enough. (+50) |2onin will become famous soon enough. (+50) |2onin will become famous soon enough. (+50) |2onin will become famous soon enough. (+50) |2onin will become famous soon enough. (+50) |2onin will become famous soon enough. (+50) |2onin will become famous soon enough. (+50) |2onin will become famous soon enough. (+50) |2onin will become famous soon enough. (+50) |2onin will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    [B]Yeah, I figured as much, but I was wondering...

What is a good source of carbohydrates?

How do I know what has "empty calories"? What makes them empty? From what I understand (not much! ), a calorie is a measure for energy. That's like saying that that the power company could send us "watts" and "empty watts".

Empty calories are stuff like sugar is simple carbs (i believe), meaning, ur body can only use them as fat storage... U need complex cabohydrates, u can get thoes from foods such as vegies, oats, grits, breads, etc

plz correct me if i am wrong
    "Everybody want to be a body builder, but don't nobody wanna lift no heavy ass weights!!"

"Kill all those Inferior and Cripple the Superior"

JD- will become famous soon enough. (+50) JD- will become famous soon enough. (+50) JD- will become famous soon enough. (+50) JD- will become famous soon enough. (+50) JD- will become famous soon enough. (+50) JD- will become famous soon enough. (+50) JD- will become famous soon enough. (+50) JD- will become famous soon enough. (+50) JD- will become famous soon enough. (+50) JD- will become famous soon enough. (+50) JD- will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally posted by |2onin
    Empty calories are stuff like sugar is simple carbs (i believe), meaning, ur body can only use them as fat storage... U need complex cabohydrates, u can get thoes from foods such as vegies, oats, grits, breads, etc

plz correct me if i am wrong
    yup thats about it.... "empty" calories are those that have a tendency to just go to fat, which are sugars like |2onin said and also saturated or hydrogenated fats.
    16 years old
    5'2" - 107lbs.

soleus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soleus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soleus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soleus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soleus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soleus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soleus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soleus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soleus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soleus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soleus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Alcohol is the king of empty calories..

Originally posted by soleus
    Alcohol is the king of empty calories..
    ahh yes i forgot about that.... i read somewhere alchohol has 7 cal/gram... almost as much as fat.
    16 years old
    5'2" - 107lbs.

Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If you must eat chocolate bars, save them for a cheat meal. Do not make them a regular part of your diet.

The Physique Architect str8flexed's Avatar
    str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Take for example M&Ms:

good for getting fat

IPR is just really nice. (+1000) IPR is just really nice. (+1000) IPR is just really nice. (+1000) IPR is just really nice. (+1000) IPR is just really nice. (+1000) IPR is just really nice. (+1000) IPR is just really nice. (+1000) IPR is just really nice. (+1000) IPR is just really nice. (+1000) IPR is just really nice. (+1000) IPR is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally posted by JD-
    ....and also saturated or hydrogenated fats.
    The two are completely different.

Hydrogenated fats are man made, unnatural fats that are very bad for you whilst saturated fats are natural and essential for life itself.