Vaines will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vaines will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vaines will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vaines will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vaines will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vaines will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vaines will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vaines will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vaines will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vaines will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vaines will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Need some help adding Ultimate Mass gain exercises into my routine......

Need some help adding Ultimate Mass gain exercises into my routine......
    Hello, my routine is: 3 days, im only gonna show you 2

Monday

. Squats - Light 15 rep warmup then 2 x 12 with as much weight as you can manage.
    2. Bent leg deadlifts 4 sets of 12, 10, 8, 6 reps - Increasing weight each set.
    3. Flat bench press - 3 x 8 (Go to failure on set 3 and increase weight every set)
    4. Seated shoulder press - 3 x 8 (Go to failure on set 3 and increase weight every set)

Thursday
    . Squats - just one set of 15 light reps
    2. Power cleans - 3 x 12 (Go easy at 1st if you're new to these)
    3. Leg Press (45 degree uphill) - 4 sets of 15, 12, 10, 8 reps - up the weight each set. You should be lifting a LOT of weight with this one after a few weeks.
    4. Dips - 4 sets of maximum reps (lean forward slightly to emphasis the chest)
    5. Chins - 4 sets of maximum reps.

What I want is to add 1 more Super Chest MASS exercise to each day. So i will have 5 exercises on monday, and 6 on thursday.
    I don't wanna get cuts, or rips, just plain and RAW MASS on my Chest.

So what can I add on monday and thursday, just one exercise each day?

Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Incline DB Press on Monday

and

Incline DB Flys on Thursday.

This way you are hitting the upper and lower chest in both workouts.

Vaines will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vaines will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vaines will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vaines will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vaines will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vaines will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vaines will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vaines will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vaines will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vaines will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vaines will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Thank you! Is it ok if I use a barbell for monday?

Incline BB Press?

Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You can use a barbell. However, DB's are much better since they give you a much great ROM and require you to use more stabalizers.

Tee is just really nice. (+1000) Tee is just really nice. (+1000) Tee is just really nice. (+1000) Tee is just really nice. (+1000) Tee is just really nice. (+1000) Tee is just really nice. (+1000) Tee is just really nice. (+1000) Tee is just really nice. (+1000) Tee is just really nice. (+1000) Tee is just really nice. (+1000) Tee is just really nice. (+1000)
    Bump for the DB's... Much better.

What is ROM BignBuff?

And are you talking about the same things as incline Bench press? Just wanna make sure

ROM= Range of Motion.

Yes it's the same thing as incline barbell press just with DB's. They are much harder and much more effective for me.

alright, im gonna be doing them starting monday.

It's only 2 exercises for chest per day, but am I right to think If I work hard enough on those 2 exercises, I don't need any more?

Also, what do you think of weighted Chair Pushupes?

Tempo 402 4 on the neg and 2 on positive, they kill ur pecs when I tried um.

You can also add in some weighted dips if you want.

ZachG_85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Best mass exercises:

Incline/Decline DB presses
    Squats (hack, back, or front)
    Deadlifts
    Bent over Rows
    Straight-bar curls

In my opinion.