Big is out, Greek is in Outside backer's Avatar
    Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

**iSatori is proud to present!!*!*!*!* Curvelle™, Natural Weight Loss for Women!*!*!*

iSatori Technologies Creates a Brand New Weight-Loss Pill Category By Combining All-Natural Ingredients with Radiant Beauty Effects (http://www.isatoritech.com/CURVELLE)

[DENVER, CO, Oct. 24, 2006] The new all-natural weight-loss pill – Curvelle – hits the U.S. market in November and will roll out internationally in January 2007.

A natural, healthy weight-loss support supplement designed specifically for women, Curvelle is the first to use special antioxidants to enhance radiance and beauty and, as a result, has successfully created a brand new weight-loss pill category.

Curvelle was conceived in collaboration between Stephen Adele, the CEO and founder of iSatori Technologies; his wife, Julia Lacy-Adele; Ms. International and Fitness Olympia, Jenny Hendershott; and Dr. Tim Ziegenfuss, each of whom played a unique, integral role in its development.

"Curvelle addresses some very important needs for most women, especially when it comes to losing weight, healthfully," commented Stephen Adele. "After having our three children, my wife Julia continually commented on how she was getting older. And while she wanted something to help her look better on the outside, just as importantly, she wanted to feel better on the inside."

"That's why we formulated Curvelle using only natural, proven ingredients – like cinnamon, raspberries, green tea, and elderberry, which most women are familiar with and feel comfortable about their safety. And because Curvelle contains special antioxidants and anthocyanins, research shows it can help women experience more radiance in their skin and hair. This exclusive combination of natural weight loss and radiant beauty is what makes this product stand out as truly unique. It represents the perfect match of science and nature."

Science Behind Curvelle

The natural ingredients uniquely combined to create the Curvelle formula have been heavily researched and were included based on the positive results of several clinical trials. According to Tim Ziegenfuss, Ph.D., CEO of The Ohio Research Group, "Cinnulin PF®, a patented water-soluble cinnamon extract (US PATENT #6,200,569), is included in the Curvelle formula to improve the body's ability to regulate healthy glucose levels and, as a result, help control appetite and reduce bodyfat." Dr. Ziegenfuss, who helps iSatori research many of its supplement formulations, also notes that the inclusion of Razberi-K™ (a specific ketone unique to red raspberries) and standardized green tea extract further enhance the weight-loss power of Curvelle by supporting the body's own natural ability to burn fat.

In addition, Curvelle contains a special form of elderberry along with a potent amount of EGCG from green tea, which are rich in antioxidants and anthocyanins and have been clinically shown to fight the oxidative stress of aging, a less-than-perfect diet, and pollution to reveal radiant, glowing skin and hair and improve your overall health.

How Curvelle Works

"Curvelle is very safe and gentle, when used as directed, but it does work exceptionally fast," noted Stephen Adele. "However, it's impossible to say exactly how much bodyfat each person will lose from using Curvelle. Obviously, as individuals differ in their diet and exercise habits, so will results. Still, before too long, you should notice an improvement in your overall health markers; a reduction in your cravings for sugars and other 'diet-sabotaging' foods; your skin and hair should become more radiant; and inches will be lost from your hips, waist, thighs, and anywhere you have stubborn bodyfat or unwanted 'bulges.' Based on the feedback we've received so far, we've found that Curvelle really is different from anything most women have ever tried before. And that's exciting for us to hear."

What Women Love About Curvelle:

Ö It's made especially for women

Ö The ingredients are all natural (like cinnamon, raspberries, elderberry, and green tea)

Ö It doesn't upset your stomach or cause you to feel jittery

Ö It didn't cause you to lose sleep

Ö Because it contains special antioxidants, it will make your skin and hair look beautiful

Ö It helps control your cravings for sugar, gives you just the right amount of energy… and it works. It really works.

Curvelle Case Studies

During the product development stages, Stephen's wife, Julia, began using Curvelle after having their third child. As Julia pointed out, "After having three kids, I was left with a mound of fat on my belly and hips. I was tired of dieting and trying lose weight in such an unhealthy way – like I did when I was twenty-something."

She goes on to say, "I'm older now [35], and I wanted something to help me look better on the outside but, just as importantly, feel better on the inside. That's why when my husband, Stephen Adele, asked me if I wanted to try a new natural weight-loss formulation he was developing with a doctor, made just for women, I couldn't wait to use it." By combining Curvelle with a calorie-reduced diet and regular exercise, Julia went on to successfully lose over 32 pounds, in less than eight weeks. "Now, I love my body, feel healthier, and look years younger," proclaims Julia.

Further credit to the success of it how well Curvelle works was witnessed by Jenny Hendershott, an IFBB Fitness professional, Ms. International and Fitness Olympia Champion, who was intrigued by the Curvelle formula and quickly signed on as a National spokeswoman after testing the product, before it was released to general public. "When I first heard about Curvelle, I was so excited to be part of its introduction. I loved that it was developed just for women and is made from natural ingredients like cinnamon, raspberries, green tea, and elderberry. Plus, for me, Curvelle was one of the first weight-loss supplements that actually lived up to its claims."

Jenny went on to say, "Leading up to my recent competition in the Ms. Fitness Olympia, Curvelle produced dramatic results in my body and in my appearance, quickly but, more importantly, safely and in a healthful way. Now, not only do I use Curvelle, and endorse it, but I highly encourage all of the ladies who attend my instructional seminars, Phat Camps (http://www.getphatwithjen.com), to use Curvelle to help them lose weight and look beautiful because I know they'll absolutely love it too!"

Consumers Demand Natural

"Consumers are becoming disillusioned with cosmetic-centric weight-loss plans and diet pills that claim to be the quick-fix. Many of which are unsafe. We've found through diligent research and talking to women that they are now taking note of healthier and more natural approaches to weight management," said Stephen Adele. "This left the door wide open for us to develop a natural weight-loss supplement. With Curvelle, our intentions are to provide a healthful approach to weight control and thus impact a strong behavioral buying pattern for those seeking natural products. An emerging trend that more and more Americans are becoming conscience of and, in my humble opinion, one that is here to stay."

Stephen goes on to say, "That's why we're making Curvelle available to the public, and although it may be hard to find at first, because of the soaring demand already, it will be available in most high-end supplement retail stores across America – like GNC and VitaminShoppe – by the end of this month and in Wal-mart Canada by January."

Curvelle was developed just for women, is made from natural, proven ingredients like cinnamon, raspberries, green tea, natural, controlled-release caffeine and elderberry and will retail at a premium price of US$49.99 for 50 servings. For more information on Curvelle, call 1-866-688-7679 or visit http://www.isatoritech.com/CURVELLE. Retailers interested in stocking Curvelle may contact Europa Sports, America's largest supplement distributor, at 1-800-447-4795 or by visiting http://www.EuropaSports.com.

About iSatori Technologies

Based in Golden, Colorado, iSatori Technologies was founded in early 2002 by Stephen Adele to provide clinically tested nutritional products and is the only company dedicated to providing complete dietary and exercise solutions for building a better body and living a healthier, richer life. iSatori's life-enhancement and weight-loss supplements are available in over 31,000 retail stores nationwide, and in Canada, the United Kingdom, Australia, New Zealand, and Italy. iSatori recently received the industry's NBJ Gold Award for Growth in Small Companies category. For more information, visit http://www.isatoritech.com

Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Im gonna attempt befor and after pics of my wife, she has began taking this and is embarking on her firts fitness journey. She is 5'6 123lbs and complains she is "fat" ( typical woman) she does want to tone up and lose her love handles she did give birth 18 months ago and put on 70lbs but she has since lost all that weight.

she is anti supplement, but the first bottle we got me and her tried it and within 35 minutes we were bouncing off the walls cleaning house baseboards walls, she was mopping;.

her quote " wow i like this stuff can u get more"

so im gonna help her along. very good energy, yet i dont know about my skin glowing yet

stay tuned for test thread

GimpyPaw is a name known to all. (+5000) GimpyPaw is a name known to all. (+5000) GimpyPaw is a name known to all. (+5000) GimpyPaw is a name known to all. (+5000) GimpyPaw is a name known to all. (+5000) GimpyPaw is a name known to all. (+5000) GimpyPaw is a name known to all. (+5000) GimpyPaw is a name known to all. (+5000) GimpyPaw is a name known to all. (+5000) GimpyPaw is a name known to all. (+5000) GimpyPaw is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Oooh, would love to test this ...

on my wife

BTW, if the energy from this stuff is like that of MX-LS7, it's a good thing. Much energy, just don't make the mistake of taking a dose at 4:30pm or you too will stay up until 3am playing Diablo.
    Last edited by GimpyPaw; 11-15-2006 at 07:03 PM.
    When the opportunity has arrived,

The time for preparation has past.

sherdi is just really nice. (+1000) sherdi is just really nice. (+1000) sherdi is just really nice. (+1000) sherdi is just really nice. (+1000) sherdi is just really nice. (+1000) sherdi is just really nice. (+1000) sherdi is just really nice. (+1000) sherdi is just really nice. (+1000) sherdi is just really nice. (+1000) sherdi is just really nice. (+1000) sherdi is just really nice. (+1000)
    This looks good. I look forward to seeing before and after pics of your wife OB.

WowWowWowWow ab-swing asianbabe's Avatar
    ab-swing asianbabe is a name known to all. (+5000) ab-swing asianbabe is a name known to all. (+5000) ab-swing asianbabe is a name known to all. (+5000) ab-swing asianbabe is a name known to all. (+5000) ab-swing asianbabe is a name known to all. (+5000) ab-swing asianbabe is a name known to all. (+5000) ab-swing asianbabe is a name known to all. (+5000) ab-swing asianbabe is a name known to all. (+5000) ab-swing asianbabe is a name known to all. (+5000) ab-swing asianbabe is a name known to all. (+5000) ab-swing asianbabe is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Makes your hair and skin beautiful?! Sounds great, let us know on the progress !!!

high toned son of a bitch Keg_Chested's Avatar
    Keg_Chested is just really nice. (+1000) Keg_Chested is just really nice. (+1000) Keg_Chested is just really nice. (+1000) Keg_Chested is just really nice. (+1000) Keg_Chested is just really nice. (+1000) Keg_Chested is just really nice. (+1000) Keg_Chested is just really nice. (+1000) Keg_Chested is just really nice. (+1000) Keg_Chested is just really nice. (+1000) Keg_Chested is just really nice. (+1000) Keg_Chested is just really nice. (+1000)

Exclamation

I think I just saw a commercial for this on tv!
    "If you can't be good, be good at it."

For the last time, "American Psycho" is a satire, not a self-help guide on how to live your life.

adoniscomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adoniscomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adoniscomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adoniscomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adoniscomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adoniscomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adoniscomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adoniscomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adoniscomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adoniscomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adoniscomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    i start pting my girlfriend next week so the week after or so she is going to test this out
    my blogs
    howigotripped.wordpress.com
    submissiongrappling.wordpress.com

BigNorwegian is a name known to all. (+5000) BigNorwegian is a name known to all. (+5000) BigNorwegian is a name known to all. (+5000) BigNorwegian is a name known to all. (+5000) BigNorwegian is a name known to all. (+5000) BigNorwegian is a name known to all. (+5000) BigNorwegian is a name known to all. (+5000) BigNorwegian is a name known to all. (+5000) BigNorwegian is a name known to all. (+5000) BigNorwegian is a name known to all. (+5000) BigNorwegian is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Looks cool. I like the packaging as well.
    MET-Rx/Pure Protein Board Rep
    Disclaimer: The thoughts and opinions of this rep are of his own and does not reflect MET-Rx/Pure Protein as a company. This user is a Bodybuilding.com board representative and is not an employee of MET-Rx/Pure Protein.

The most motivational log - http://tinyurl.com/BigNorg

bump

WowWowWowWow ab-swing asianbabe's Avatar
    ab-swing asianbabe is a name known to all. (+5000) ab-swing asianbabe is a name known to all. (+5000) ab-swing asianbabe is a name known to all. (+5000) ab-swing asianbabe is a name known to all. (+5000) ab-swing asianbabe is a name known to all. (+5000) ab-swing asianbabe is a name known to all. (+5000) ab-swing asianbabe is a name known to all. (+5000) ab-swing asianbabe is a name known to all. (+5000) ab-swing asianbabe is a name known to all. (+5000) ab-swing asianbabe is a name known to all. (+5000) ab-swing asianbabe is a name known to all. (+5000)
    hey olb would this be good stacked with mxls7 or as a standalone?

just judging from my personal usage i would say alone, the double dose of caff. would be crazy, i get a good buzz from both products alone, i cant imagine both of them. But maybe ill try tomm

GeneGnomeX is a name known to all. (+5000) GeneGnomeX is a name known to all. (+5000) GeneGnomeX is a name known to all. (+5000) GeneGnomeX is a name known to all. (+5000) GeneGnomeX is a name known to all. (+5000) GeneGnomeX is a name known to all. (+5000) GeneGnomeX is a name known to all. (+5000) GeneGnomeX is a name known to all. (+5000) GeneGnomeX is a name known to all. (+5000) GeneGnomeX is a name known to all. (+5000) GeneGnomeX is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Outside backer

A natural, healthy weight-loss support supplement designed specifically for women
    just judging from my personal usage

lol < yes I have teken it. I cant talk about something Ive never taken

Figure Competitor/REP Brennylee's Avatar
    Brennylee will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brennylee will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brennylee will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brennylee will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brennylee will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brennylee will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brennylee will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brennylee will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brennylee will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brennylee will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brennylee will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I love isatori. We are going to begin selling this in Canada shortly. I am so excited!!

Mango is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mango is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mango is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mango is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mango is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mango is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mango is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mango is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mango is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mango is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mango is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I cant talk about something Ive never taken
    Now that's dedication.
    "Every woman should have four pets in her life: a mink in her closet; a jaguar in
    her garage; a tiger in her bed; and a jackass who pays for everything." ~Paris Hilton~

The "diet" industry is the only business in the world that succeeds by failure.

arn710 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) arn710 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) arn710 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) arn710 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) arn710 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) arn710 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) arn710 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) arn710 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) arn710 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) arn710 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) arn710 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I have an anxious girlfriend wanting to log this. When is the tester thread coming?
    Training log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165829701

sherdi is just really nice. (+1000) sherdi is just really nice. (+1000) sherdi is just really nice. (+1000) sherdi is just really nice. (+1000) sherdi is just really nice. (+1000) sherdi is just really nice. (+1000) sherdi is just really nice. (+1000) sherdi is just really nice. (+1000) sherdi is just really nice. (+1000) sherdi is just really nice. (+1000) sherdi is just really nice. (+1000)
    Thanks to iSatori, I have started a sponsored log for Curvelle!

Sherri's iSatori Curvelle™ Sponsored Log

Check it out!

arn710 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) arn710 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) arn710 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) arn710 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) arn710 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) arn710 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) arn710 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) arn710 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) arn710 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) arn710 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) arn710 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Thanks to iSatori my question never got answered. Perhaps they don't want this product to sell or feedback from independent users.

Is this on sale yet? Where can I get some? Tester thread? I'm not getting sex because until I get her some of this

Sethva will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sethva will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sethva will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sethva will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sethva will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sethva will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sethva will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sethva will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sethva will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sethva will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sethva will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Be interested in knowing when/where to pick this up, I have a girlfriend who's looking for this type of product.

Originally Posted by arn710 View Post
    Thanks to iSatori my question never got answered. Perhaps they don't want this product to sell or feedback from independent users.

Is this on sale yet? Where can I get some? Tester thread? I'm not getting sex because until I get her some of this

I never recieved a PM or email from you?

as far as sales info it should be hitting shelves soon. im looking to runa tester thread shortly we want to make sure we ahve all our ends met and I's dotted

Nathan1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nathan1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nathan1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nathan1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nathan1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nathan1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nathan1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nathan1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nathan1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nathan1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nathan1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Outside backer View Post
    I's dotted
    no need to dot capital i's.

btw, the scale shipped yesterday.
    "Ignorance is the most expensive commodity we pay for in this country."

i realized that after i clicked it lol

thanks for the scale., it was gettin tough eyeballing crack

Originally Posted by Outside backer View Post
    I never recieved a PM or email from you?

as far as sales info it should be hitting shelves soon. im looking to runa tester thread shortly we want to make sure we ahve all our ends met and I's dotted
    No sweat. I'll keep my eyes peeled. Thanks bud