kerick has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kerick has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kerick has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kerick has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kerick has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kerick has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kerick has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kerick has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kerick has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kerick has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kerick has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Exclamation Size On/Superpump Puts me on the toilet

I am gettin good results from these but one of them gives me the runs... I never get diarhhea(spelling) But this stuff gives me the runs like crazy I dont know if its the super pump of the size on but yyyiiikkeeeesss!!!
    iPRODUCE.....
    Got Beats?

6`0

deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Since you started a few days ago how do you know it isn't your GI tract getting used to the whey?
    "I just use my muscles as a conversation piece, like someone walking a cheetah down 42nd Street." - Arnold Schwarzenegger

Heretic....

Danrules14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Danrules14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Danrules14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    man its definitely the super pump, most people's stomachs can not handle the supplement and therefore it says on the wrapper to take like half a serving or something for close to a week so your stomach can get use to it and not get upset. i returned the super pump 250 cause that was the worst diarhea in my entire life. But its all up to you.

jonbodin will become famous soon enough. (+50) jonbodin will become famous soon enough. (+50) jonbodin will become famous soon enough. (+50) jonbodin will become famous soon enough. (+50) jonbodin will become famous soon enough. (+50) jonbodin will become famous soon enough. (+50) jonbodin will become famous soon enough. (+50) jonbodin will become famous soon enough. (+50) jonbodin will become famous soon enough. (+50) jonbodin will become famous soon enough. (+50) jonbodin will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Are you taking them on an empty stomach? I work out first thing in the morning and had similar results on the White Blood/Green Mag stack on an empty stomach. Instead of taking the Green Mag w/the WB 45 minutes prior to workout, I mixed the Green Mag with Purple Wraath about 15 minutes before the workout and have not had any GI issues since.

I Am Teh Lolrus stealth_swimmer's Avatar
    stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by jonbodin
    Are you taking them on an empty stomach? I work out first thing in the morning and had similar results on the White Blood/Green Mag stack on an empty stomach. Instead of taking the Green Mag w/the WB 45 minutes prior to workout, I mixed the Green Mag with Purple Wraath about 15 minutes before the workout and have not had any GI issues since.
    Some folks just use the bathroom before working out.

marcmathews has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) marcmathews has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) marcmathews has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) marcmathews has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) marcmathews has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) marcmathews has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) marcmathews has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) marcmathews has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) marcmathews has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) marcmathews has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) marcmathews has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I would say it is the superpump I have heard of this happening before with Superpump.
    Anything you need you can get at 7-11

kerick has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kerick has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kerick has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kerick has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kerick has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kerick has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kerick has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kerick has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kerick has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kerick has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kerick has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    yea i beleive its the Superpump this stuff is like exlax.. I have the worst runs for about 3 hours...
    iPRODUCE.....
    Got Beats?

6`0

AFHC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AFHC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AFHC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AFHC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AFHC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AFHC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AFHC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AFHC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AFHC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AFHC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AFHC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Man that sucks, I have heard this time and time again. To bad this product does this could it be that it is over dosed on Arginine I have heard that causes the bathroom issues.
    Pain is weakness leaving the body.

K-Bundles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) K-Bundles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) K-Bundles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) K-Bundles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) K-Bundles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) K-Bundles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) K-Bundles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) K-Bundles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) K-Bundles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) K-Bundles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) K-Bundles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    yea i got the runs from superpump .. im taking it right now ... first 2 day i took it i did 1 scoop was fine 1.5 scoops fine then i went up to 2 scoops and i got the runs ;/ im going back down to 1.5 lol when i took no-xplode i only got the runs for one day and that was it ;/
    My stack:
    No-xplode
    Size-on
    Optimum 100% whey protein
    Orange Triad

Registered User Contract Killer's Avatar
    Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000) Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000) Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000) Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000) Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000) Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000) Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000) Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000) Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000) Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000) Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000)
    2 scopps always worked for me, yet, every week at least once,m I'd vomit on the way to the gym. I'm not sure what that's all about. I'm using Gakic and cheap Nitrous right now and that works better, plus no stomach discomfort.

Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by kerick
    yea i beleive its the Superpump this stuff is like exlax.. I have the worst runs for about 3 hours...
    try one of the following to help with Superpump250:
    1. work your way up from a half scoop to a full scoop and so on. increase scoopage every day over a week or so.

2. mix with lots n lots of water. for instance, if you're mixing one full scoop, use about 10oz. of water at least.

3. if you have a weaker stomach and you're aware of it, eat something solid half an hour before taking Superpump.

i hope that helps, i personally didnt have a problem, but i think thats bc i ate an hour before consuming SP250
    "I'm special, you're special. We are all just a bunch of special fcukers!" - Stifler