gnoll55 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gnoll55 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gnoll55 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gnoll55 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gnoll55 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gnoll55 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gnoll55 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gnoll55 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

benefits of an NO product?

i am wondering about the benefits of an NO product, what it does and how it helps in your training. is it safe to stack with pretty much anything? brand recommendations?

SI03 Board Rep is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SI03 Board Rep is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SI03 Board Rep is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SI03 Board Rep is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SI03 Board Rep is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SI03 Board Rep is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SI03 Board Rep is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SI03 Board Rep is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SI03 Board Rep is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SI03 Board Rep is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SI03 Board Rep is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    NO2 increases pumps and vascularity, it is very good to stack with creatine for increased gains and pumps. A good stack that I would recommend is the Swole V3 & Nitrous stack.

bk12321 is just really nice. (+1000) bk12321 is just really nice. (+1000) bk12321 is just really nice. (+1000) bk12321 is just really nice. (+1000) bk12321 is just really nice. (+1000) bk12321 is just really nice. (+1000) bk12321 is just really nice. (+1000) bk12321 is just really nice. (+1000) bk12321 is just really nice. (+1000) bk12321 is just really nice. (+1000) bk12321 is just really nice. (+1000)
    ive been using NO Shotgun for a while, most NO products make you frequent the restroom but this one has had almost no effect on me so far.

NO products pump you up, keep you energized, motivate you, regenerate you after your workout, keep you focused mentally. Also Shotgun has a few ingredients that are supposed to suppress hunger and increase creatine synthesis in it, as well as Redline technology which includes caffeine as well.

There are a few great products out there though just shop around and pick the one you see the best reviews for.
    ---Cutting---
    summer 2004 - 268 lbs
    july 24, 2006 - 195 lbs
    aug 3, 2006 - 185.7 lbs
    ---Bulking---
    sept 29, 2006 - 191 lbs
    oct 13, 2006 - 194 lbs
    nov 25, 2006 - 200 lbs
    ---Cutting---
    jun 01, 2007 - 190 lbs a LOT thinner
    jul 22, 2007 - 180 lbs gettin there
    ---Now on a mixed bulk/cut---
    Oct 15, 2007 - 176 lbs
    July 21, 2008 - 170 lbs

getbustered has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbustered has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbustered has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbustered has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbustered has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbustered has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbustered has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbustered has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbustered has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbustered has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbustered has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by SI03 Board Rep
    NO2 increases pumps and vascularity, it is very good to stack with creatine for increased gains and pumps. A good stack that I would recommend is the Swole V3 & Nitrous stack.

The first thing you should do is ignore this quote. This guy works for the company, and is paid to recommend those products. They are not the best, and it is far from an unbiased recommendation.

NO products give you a "pump" when used during your workout. Some people feel this pump helps them with gains, or that the increased bloodflow helps shuttle nutrients to muscles. It sounds good in theory, but there is little science or real world results to back this up. NO products are good for the mental effect, but nothing else in my opinion. If you need to see a "pump" to feel like you got a good workout, then they might help. Also, placebo can be a powerful weapon. Many people are sold on them by shills such as the one above, and convince themselves that the gains they are making are the result of NO.

If you want to use an NO product, do some searching around here. There are some pretty good ones, and some all-in-one type products that have creatine and other goodies thrown in. That would be the way to go, imo, so you are at least getting something of use out of the product rather than wasting your money completely.
    *SCC*
    *Tourette Syndrome Crew*
    *tics increase TDEE so not even mad crew*

I Am Teh Lolrus stealth_swimmer's Avatar
    stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    pump, better recovery due to the pump and increased nutrient flow.

One drawback is that only about 50-75 percent of folks said it worked for them. Worked for me so I use it.

naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by getbustered
    The first thing you should do is ignore this quote. This guy works for the company, and is paid to recommend those products. They are not the best, and it is far from an unbiased recommendation.

NO products give you a "pump" when used during your workout. Some people feel this pump helps them with gains, or that the increased bloodflow helps shuttle nutrients to muscles. It sounds good in theory, but there is little science or real world results to back this up. NO products are good for the mental effect, but nothing else in my opinion. If you need to see a "pump" to feel like you got a good workout, then they might help. Also, placebo can be a powerful weapon. Many people are sold on them by shills such as the one above, and convince themselves that the gains they are making are the result of NO.

If you want to use an NO product, do some searching around here. There are some pretty good ones, and some all-in-one type products that have creatine and other goodies thrown in. That would be the way to go, imo, so you are at least getting something of use out of the product rather than wasting your money completely.
    Good post. You explained it well.
    Free Agent

Instagram.com/naturalguy2.0

getbustered has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbustered has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbustered has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbustered has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbustered has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbustered has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbustered has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbustered has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbustered has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbustered has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbustered has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by stealth_swimmer
    pump, better recovery due to the pump and increased nutrient flow.

One drawback is that only about 50-75 percent of folks said it worked for them. Worked for me so I use it.

What do you mean by "worked for you?" It works for me (I get the pump) but I just can't justify the price vs. the benefit. Did/do you get any tangible benefits from it? Strength gains, size? I'd be curious to know, and also how you feel about the price compared to the results.
    *SCC*
    *Tourette Syndrome Crew*
    *tics increase TDEE so not even mad crew*

marcmathews has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) marcmathews has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) marcmathews has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) marcmathews has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) marcmathews has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) marcmathews has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) marcmathews has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) marcmathews has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) marcmathews has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) marcmathews has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) marcmathews has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    NO products are good when stacked with Creatine I don't see a point in taking them by thier selfs but if you stack with creatine it should be good. I have seen better pumps, recovery and increased vascularity. Over all for the price No products are a good addition.
    Anything you need you can get at 7-11

dirtdogg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dirtdogg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dirtdogg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dirtdogg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dirtdogg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dirtdogg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dirtdogg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dirtdogg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dirtdogg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dirtdogg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dirtdogg has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    NO products work well for me. i usually run white blood 60 days than take 2 months off and than repeat. And contray to what is being said I do well each time and have gained SIZE and STRENGTH during each 60 day run. But everybody is different and entitled to their own beliefs. But No is the only supplement I cycle in such a matter and that is why I say that is does work for me.
    Its better to die on your feet than to live on your knees......

gnoll55 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gnoll55 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gnoll55 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gnoll55 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gnoll55 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gnoll55 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gnoll55 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gnoll55 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by dirtdogg
    NO products work well for me. i usually run white blood 60 days than take 2 months off and than repeat. And contray to what is being said I do well each time and have gained SIZE and STRENGTH during each 60 day run. But everybody is different and entitled to their own beliefs. But No is the only supplement I cycle in such a matter and that is why I say that is does work for me.
    is this to say you should cycle it, or its just something that you do? from the research i have done i was pretty sure it was more a 'cosmetic' supp then something that would really benefit my training. i think i will start looking into a creatine/NO mix, as i need some creatine soon anyways. thanks for the replies...

Phosphate bond is a name known to all. (+5000) Phosphate bond is a name known to all. (+5000) Phosphate bond is a name known to all. (+5000) Phosphate bond is a name known to all. (+5000) Phosphate bond is a name known to all. (+5000) Phosphate bond is a name known to all. (+5000) Phosphate bond is a name known to all. (+5000) Phosphate bond is a name known to all. (+5000) Phosphate bond is a name known to all. (+5000) Phosphate bond is a name known to all. (+5000) Phosphate bond is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Most of these NO products simply provide the precursors for Nitric Oxide synthetase to work on. But what actually induces nNOS is a little bit more complicated.

Probably some are over-dosed on arginine too....thus the bathroom effect.

dirtdogg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dirtdogg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dirtdogg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dirtdogg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dirtdogg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dirtdogg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dirtdogg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dirtdogg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dirtdogg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dirtdogg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dirtdogg has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by gnoll55
    is this to say you should cycle it, or its just something that you do? from the research i have done i was pretty sure it was more a 'cosmetic' supp then something that would really benefit my training. i think i will start looking into a creatine/NO mix, as i need some creatine soon anyways. thanks for the replies...
    i don't know if you have to cycle it but my body responds better by doing it in this matter. but i have heard and known several people that have done the same........you know cycle certain supps to keep them fresh. Good luck.
    Its better to die on your feet than to live on your knees......

llsn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) llsn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) llsn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) llsn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) llsn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) llsn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) llsn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) llsn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) llsn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) llsn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) llsn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You should see an increase in blood flow to the muscles, also an increased pump, and increased vascularity. A few good ones that I have used are Nitrix, bulk AEE, Nitrous.

LockOut is on a distinguished road. (+10) LockOut is on a distinguished road. (+10) LockOut is on a distinguished road. (+10) LockOut is on a distinguished road. (+10) LockOut is on a distinguished road. (+10) LockOut is on a distinguished road. (+10) LockOut is on a distinguished road. (+10) LockOut is on a distinguished road. (+10) LockOut is on a distinguished road. (+10) LockOut is on a distinguished road. (+10) LockOut is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I disagree with getbusted....I have done alot of research on this...AAKG has been shown in University studies to increase power output, Inncrease 1 rep max and sprinting speed signifigantly. No real effect on lean mass found.

I am a power lifter and train with some old timers...they have used arginine since the 70's because they are stronger when on it...the proof is in the results..100's or even 1000's of strength athlete feel it helps with strength and these are guys that are very intune to their bodies and what works..They live for strength and notice any little thing that helps.
    "Freedom isn't free" How quickly we forget.