houstonking has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) houstonking has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) houstonking has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) houstonking has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) houstonking has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) houstonking has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) houstonking has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) houstonking has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) houstonking has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) houstonking has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) houstonking has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

My review of Vyotech's 17-HD test booster

I bought this stuff a month ago...it's a full 30-day supply for $34.99, not a bad price at all, keep in mind it's only 1 pill a day...

The first time I tried this stuff, it gave me incredible energy in the gym, massive pumps and some weight gain. The effects now, after 30 days, are almost the same. It helped me gain 8 pounds of muscle...

I would definitely recommend this product. I've heard people saying it's crap but it really isn't. Two of my friends tried it with good results and when I did, I was very impressed

8.5/10

cakedonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cakedonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cakedonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cakedonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cakedonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cakedonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cakedonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cakedonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cakedonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cakedonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cakedonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    SAN Nutrition
    sann.net / pumpedmag.com / starmarklabs.com

myPecsRbigger is a jewel in the rough. (+500) myPecsRbigger is a jewel in the rough. (+500) myPecsRbigger is a jewel in the rough. (+500) myPecsRbigger is a jewel in the rough. (+500) myPecsRbigger is a jewel in the rough. (+500) myPecsRbigger is a jewel in the rough. (+500) myPecsRbigger is a jewel in the rough. (+500) myPecsRbigger is a jewel in the rough. (+500) myPecsRbigger is a jewel in the rough. (+500) myPecsRbigger is a jewel in the rough. (+500) myPecsRbigger is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    yea sounds like a crappy product to me, 8 pounds of pure muscle, i doubt it, unless you just started ttraining
    PHD in bro science