Ivan_serbia has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Keto diet and taking glutamine

Hi,

I am first timer on this forum, but a have a copule of questions, i am on KETO diet almost 5 days, and I fell very very bad , i dont feal I am losing fat (my pants aren't bigger ), I have energy problems (I cant go to jum, whell a go there but I dont have energy to work ),I am almost all the time hungy , and i need advices...

Is this normal? Menu people say they have a lot more energy on protein diets? When i will start losing fat? Also what do you think is taking glutamine to help? Also what do you think about this diet and using SOY protein?

Thanks again and sorry about bad English ,
    Ivan

rottie is a name known to all. (+5000) rottie is a name known to all. (+5000) rottie is a name known to all. (+5000) rottie is a name known to all. (+5000) rottie is a name known to all. (+5000) rottie is a name known to all. (+5000) rottie is a name known to all. (+5000) rottie is a name known to all. (+5000) rottie is a name known to all. (+5000) rottie is a name known to all. (+5000) rottie is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Upping your fat intake will help with sagging energy levels and feeling hungry all the time.. Being on the diet for 5 days isnt enough time to expect to start seeing loss in pants size. Patience.
    Signature donated to the memory of Raprazant.

Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    bump rottie's response.

You may want to post your stats and your diet so we can try and help.

Glutamin can be muscle sparring on any cutting diet. I recommend 20-30 grams a day split into two doses. (maybe one AM and one PW or after meal 4 or 5)

I also recommend Flax seed oil two table spoons a day (forget the pills IMO) Flax contains high amount of Omega 3 (EFA) that has been shown by numerous studdies to aid in fat loss.

PEACE

Ivan_serbia has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    HI,

ok thanks Chi_town
    I live in Belgrade, Serbia and I don’t know what FLAX oil is, it would be great if you could explain it to me...
    As for glutamine OK, I will start using it 30g...

I mainly eat like this:
    6:30 - 2 eggs cocked, some cabbage salat (with normal oil), some times onions and tomato...
    11:00 - Some meat (100-150g) or baloney (its a lot cheaper) and again salat
    14:00 - Same as in 11h
    17:00 - Can of tuna, some salate again
    19:20 - Before workout SOY protein 20g -shake
    22:00 - After workout some times can of tuna or protein shake (soy, 20g protein)

Now I have around 200 punds and I want to have 175-180... What do you think whay much time do I need?

Best regards and thanks,
    Ivan

wesley101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wesley101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wesley101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wesley101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wesley101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I say you need more fat add some cheese or mayonaise.

Here is a sample of my diet
    Meal 1: 2 whole eggs (over and easy in veg oil) hot dog or bacon in mayonaise.
    Meal 2: salmon or tuna in mayonaise with some lettuce.
    Meal 3: 5-6 oz skinless cooked chicken breast (for me in george foreman)
    WORKOUT IN GYM for like 45-1 Hour ( 15-20 Minutes Cardio)
    Meal 4: Optimum Whey Protein Shake in Water with l-Glutamine.
    Meal 5: Beef Burger with Swiss Cheese, Some veggies +
    Peanut Butter (1-2 TableSpoon).
    Meal 6: Beef Burger with Cheese (Sometimes Cheese).

I do cardio 6 times a week and weight lift 3 days hard 3 days soft.

I was 160lbs Jan. 30, 2003
    This monday I started Keto myself
    In the morning after peeing I weigh 156lbs.
    It is Feb 7, 2003
    My intake of water doubled from 1.5 gallons to about 3 Gallons of water. I pee every 17 - 20 minutes except for sleeping time.

I have a better time dealing with low carbs because I've mostly in the past few months been on a low carb diet so I kinda been in Ketosis sometimes when I do alot of cardio.
    So in Keto status I don't really feel fatigued as much as you do.
    I sometimes feel light headed but after drinking more water I'm fine. My lungs feels so salty hehe

hope it helps.

I still think eating loads of fats don't make sense but I'm losing pounds so who's complaining hehe

Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally posted by Ivan_serbia
    I live in Belgrade, Serbia and I don’t know what FLAX oil is, it would be great if you could explain it to me...
    Here's a place to start............
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/flax.html

also use the search feature and put in "Flax" or Flax oil"

PEACE