jicjac has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question about testosterone boosters from a noob

Please forgive my question if it demonstrates my ignorance, but maybe one of you guys can answer my question. I am currently taking ZMA, tribulus, and ergopharm. I can't find anything about whether or not to cycle ZMA; I read that one doesn't need to because it's all natural. The tribulus instructions indicate to do cycles of six weeks (5 days on, two days off) and the ergopharm indicates a cycle of four to six weeks. Do I need to stop doing any of these for a period of time before resuming use? Any info. would be much appreciated.

Thanks

LockOut is on a distinguished road. (+10) LockOut is on a distinguished road. (+10) LockOut is on a distinguished road. (+10) LockOut is on a distinguished road. (+10) LockOut is on a distinguished road. (+10) LockOut is on a distinguished road. (+10) LockOut is on a distinguished road. (+10) LockOut is on a distinguished road. (+10) LockOut is on a distinguished road. (+10) LockOut is on a distinguished road. (+10) LockOut is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    By ergopharm do you mean 6oxo?
    "Freedom isn't free" How quickly we forget.

pushinweightwi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pushinweightwi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pushinweightwi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pushinweightwi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pushinweightwi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pushinweightwi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pushinweightwi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pushinweightwi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pushinweightwi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pushinweightwi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pushinweightwi has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    If by ergopharm you mean 6oxo than I would say cycle off for at LEAST 1/2 the amount of time you were on. I have never heard of having to cycle with ZMA it is only zinc, mag., and b6 so no problem there. With the trib I personally do not believe in taking the weekends off and think you should just run it staight for four to eight weeks and follow the same time off guide lines as the 6oxo.