HardNutrition has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HardNutrition has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HardNutrition has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HardNutrition has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HardNutrition has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HardNutrition has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HardNutrition has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HardNutrition has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HardNutrition has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HardNutrition has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HardNutrition has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Looking for Testers

This thread was approved by Jeremy. I told him I was going to do this.

We are looking for people to test our Pyru-CreX, Cell Energy, and Revitalize. If you are interested, please post why you think you should be a tester, links to any logs you have done in the past and what products you use now to make sure nothing interferes with the test. We will pick 2 or 3 per product. We will also provide some of our newest product Quick Cleanse mid way to show how adding this increases the effectiveness of the product. Hope we get a lot of people wanting to try us out.
    www.hardnutrition.com
    Another X-treme Supplement designed for Elite Athletes striving for PERFECTION!

Want to train with the pros, click here to find out.
    http://www.hardnutrition.com/shop/index.php?main_page=page&id=1&chapter=0

You earn a chance with every bottle of product purchased off of Bodybuilding.com.

Check out our Sponsored Athlete's page
    http://www.hardnutrition.com/shop/index.php?main_page=page&id=3&chapter=0

Get Diesel Or Die Trying Younglifter16's Avatar
    Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Younglifter16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Like i said in the other thread, welcome to the forum. You might want to delete this thread and post it in the "company promotion" section, to avoid the negatiuve responses your going to get in this thread like "WRONG SECTION DUMBASS", etc. There I would love to apply for something.

Carmen0857 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carmen0857 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carmen0857 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carmen0857 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carmen0857 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carmen0857 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carmen0857 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carmen0857 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carmen0857 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carmen0857 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carmen0857 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I don't know if you moved this, but I would like to test for you guys, I have yet to test or do a log, but I would like to bo one of the first from BB.com to try your products. I have been training for about seven years and my usual supplements are protein, creatine, multi, and fish oils.
    Last edited by Carmen0857; 11-13-2006 at 04:18 PM.

Blahzay128 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Blahzay128 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Blahzay128 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Blahzay128 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Blahzay128 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Blahzay128 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Blahzay128 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Blahzay128 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Blahzay128 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Blahzay128 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Blahzay128 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I am definitely interested in being a tester for HardNutrition. I have never been a tester of any products for any company. I have been lifting for approx. 7 years seriously and recently competed in my first natural bodybuilding competition. I am now in the "off season" and on a Gaining/Hardening Diet composed by Beverly International. Currently I am taking Creatine, Glutamine, Multi-vitamins, Liver tabs, Amino's, digestive enzymes, & protein. I plan on competing again October 07 and from now until then my goal is gaining 10lbs of lean mass to my frame while limiting bodyfat increase as much as possible. I am truly interested in participating in this product test and will provide as much accurate feedback as possible. If you have any further questions please pm me. I look forward to the opportunity!
    "Sell yourself short on nutrition and you're selling yourself short on maximizing your physique development." -Ernie Taylor

"The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather a lack of will." -Vincent T. Lombardi

Doughboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Doughboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Doughboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Doughboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Doughboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Doughboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Doughboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Doughboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Doughboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Doughboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Doughboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Now you done did it. You disobeyed the supreme mod's (is that his name?) instructions.

BTW you may want to clear stuff with a Mod rather than Ryan or Jeremy.

benjioar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) benjioar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) benjioar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) benjioar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) benjioar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) benjioar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) benjioar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) benjioar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) benjioar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) benjioar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) benjioar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    That's a small number of testers but I hope to read the logs do you have a link to your company on bodybuilding.com?
    Bass playing bodybuilder.

Blahzay128 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Blahzay128 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Blahzay128 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Blahzay128 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Blahzay128 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Blahzay128 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Blahzay128 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Blahzay128 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Blahzay128 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Blahzay128 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Blahzay128 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Did anyone hear anything?
    "Sell yourself short on nutrition and you're selling yourself short on maximizing your physique development." -Ernie Taylor

"The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather a lack of will." -Vincent T. Lombardi

HardNutrition has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HardNutrition has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HardNutrition has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HardNutrition has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HardNutrition has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HardNutrition has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HardNutrition has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HardNutrition has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HardNutrition has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HardNutrition has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HardNutrition has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Mods, I am sorry for putting this in the wrong section. Can we get this moved to the proper area?
    www.hardnutrition.com

You earn a chance with every bottle of product purchased off of Bodybuilding.com.

Growin Guns is just really nice. (+1000) Growin Guns is just really nice. (+1000) Growin Guns is just really nice. (+1000) Growin Guns is just really nice. (+1000) Growin Guns is just really nice. (+1000) Growin Guns is just really nice. (+1000) Growin Guns is just really nice. (+1000) Growin Guns is just really nice. (+1000) Growin Guns is just really nice. (+1000) Growin Guns is just really nice. (+1000) Growin Guns is just really nice. (+1000)
    I would be interested in testing and logging the pyru creX if you can wait until December 1 for the log to start (I'm currently running a bloodwork log for SAN that will end by then). You're a new company here, and that doesn't mean you're bad or good, just that you're new. I don't skew reviews one way or another but prefer to let the supplement make that decision. Honest reviews help everyone, while bogus reviews help no one. In reviewing the ingredients, I would imagine that this supp would be a good focus agent for the workout also. I have numerous logs here on BB.com. If you're up for it, I am also. Let me know.
    GG
    If you can't enjoy yourself while you do it, then don't do it.

Voted "Chief Inquisitor" by 4 out of 5 dentists who rant.

265 here I come! Again.

I reposted this in the company promotions section. If you applied here, please post in that thread also. I want to make sure I am doing things right.
    www.hardnutrition.com

DS Looney has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DS Looney has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DS Looney has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DS Looney has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DS Looney has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DS Looney has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DS Looney has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DS Looney has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DS Looney has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DS Looney has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DS Looney has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Would love to test Pyru Cre X / Revitalize X

Sex: Male

Height: 6'0"

Weight: 217 lbs

Body type: Mesomorph

Est. BF% : 19%

I am a motivated Drill Sergeant in the United States Army who has over 10 years experience in bodybuilding, physical training and nutrition. I have just returned to the sport after taking a year off for my new born wonderful daughter.
    I have been looking at your products and would be bery interested in testing Pyru Cre X and Revitalize X. Preferably stacking them.
    I love to log my stats and progress as a means of keeping me motivated and to inform the public of the benefits of a product.

Weight Lifting:
    I focus on the core exersizes first in my routine i.e. Bench Press, Sqats, Cleans and than like to fatigue the muscle with machines and isolation exersizes at the end of the workout. i.e. Flys, Leg Curls, Cable Rows but will mix things up if i feel stagnent.

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible):
    This is where I make my money. As a Drill Sergeant I have to be a cardio beast. I am currently running 3-4 miles 3 days a week and I always warm up for 20 min on either the treadmill, elliptical or bike before lifting. I also like to do calisthenic type exersizes i.e. push ups, side straddle hops "jumping jacks" and sit ups followed by some sprints. Oh yeah and I love to hit the heavy bag!!!

Current supplements (exact brand/product name):

I am currently taking a Whey Protien, Protien bars, a Multi Vitamin and a Fat Burner which I am logging:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=1048101

I am looking to take a good NO/Creatine product in immediate future. Which is why I am volunteering.

Current Nutrition and Macros (as much detail as possible):
    Diet and Nutrition are based around protien. At the immediate moment I am looking to lose body fat and get my muscles back to pushing weight so my carbs and fats are pretty low. I am eating lots of tuna and chicken, and cottage cheese per day accompanied by protien shakes and bars to get 250 grams per day. I am eating mainly whole grains and fruits for my carbs and very little fat.

Short Term Goal:
    Get my body back to its form. There is strong and there is Army Strong JK.... I came from the Be All That You Can Be Army.
    I have been out of the game for a minute and I just would like to get my bf% down to the low teens and start focusing on getting my strength and shape back.

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs (for the last 60 days)
    None!

Supplement history (as much detail as possible):
    I started taking supplements around 1996 always used a protien, multi vitamin and creatine when it came out.
    Fat Burners:
    Thermadrene
    Ultimate Orange
    RippedFuel
    Hydroxy cut
    Fyre
    Creatine:
    Cell Tech
    Pro Preformance
    CE2
    Size On
    NO Enhancer:
    NO2
    SuperPump 250
    Protien: (Whatever Whey is on sale)
    Nitro Tech
    ISS
    Pro Performance
    Multivitamins
    BCAA's
    Various weight gainers

Other product reviews / logs you have done (with links):
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=1048101

Do you have ANY injuries presently that limit your training (explain)
    No injureis

"It is better to sweat during peacetime than bleed during war"
    "Pain is weakness leaving your body"
    DS Looney

"It is better to sweat during peacetime than bleed during war"
    "Pain is weakness leaving your body"