Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    HighlyLifted will become famous soon enough. (+50) HighlyLifted will become famous soon enough. (+50) HighlyLifted will become famous soon enough. (+50) HighlyLifted will become famous soon enough. (+50) HighlyLifted will become famous soon enough. (+50) HighlyLifted will become famous soon enough. (+50) HighlyLifted will become famous soon enough. (+50) HighlyLifted will become famous soon enough. (+50) HighlyLifted will become famous soon enough. (+50) HighlyLifted will become famous soon enough. (+50) HighlyLifted will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Is there a fine or jail time??

HighlyLifted will become famous soon enough. (+50) HighlyLifted will become famous soon enough. (+50) HighlyLifted will become famous soon enough. (+50) HighlyLifted will become famous soon enough. (+50) HighlyLifted will become famous soon enough. (+50) HighlyLifted will become famous soon enough. (+50) HighlyLifted will become famous soon enough. (+50) HighlyLifted will become famous soon enough. (+50) HighlyLifted will become famous soon enough. (+50) HighlyLifted will become famous soon enough. (+50) HighlyLifted will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    This thread cant die

Sniper_guy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sniper_guy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sniper_guy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sniper_guy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sniper_guy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sniper_guy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sniper_guy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sniper_guy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sniper_guy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sniper_guy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sniper_guy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by DaBears
    Sniper guy_ if you dont mind me asking...

how big isyour e penis
    HUGE

I answered this late because I was busy making some grilled cheese. Mmmm...
    HAY GUYS BUTTSECKS?

If it ain't on a stick, it ain't worth ****.

Here comes the BOOM: http://boomsong.ytmnd.com/

wsuwarrior has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wsuwarrior has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wsuwarrior has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wsuwarrior has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wsuwarrior has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wsuwarrior has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wsuwarrior has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wsuwarrior has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wsuwarrior has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wsuwarrior has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wsuwarrior has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by DaBears
    This thread cant die
    Please set a good example for the thread on how to kill yourself....

Grilled cheese owns..you GOT to butter the outside so the bread is golden and crispy, ****in yum, then YOU GOTTA DUNK THAT **** YOU GOTTA DUNK THAT **** in some ****in tomato soup baby!

povcity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) povcity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) povcity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) povcity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) povcity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) povcity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) povcity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) povcity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) povcity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) povcity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) povcity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Sniper_guy
    HUGE

I answered this late because I was busy making some grilled cheese with my huge e-penis. Mmmm...

*fixed*
    Sometimes I park in the handicapped spaces
    While handicapped people
    Make handicapped faces

Sniper_guy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sniper_guy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sniper_guy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sniper_guy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sniper_guy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sniper_guy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sniper_guy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sniper_guy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sniper_guy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sniper_guy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sniper_guy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by povcity
    *fixed*
    **** yes.
    HAY GUYS BUTTSECKS?

If it ain't on a stick, it ain't worth ****.

Here comes the BOOM: http://boomsong.ytmnd.com/

mikeslemonade has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mikeslemonade has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mikeslemonade has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mikeslemonade has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mikeslemonade has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mikeslemonade has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mikeslemonade has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mikeslemonade has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mikeslemonade has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mikeslemonade has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mikeslemonade has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    My favorite is 3 slices of Pepper Jack with two slices of Bread. Some tabasco and some extra jalapeno pieces makes it taste even better. Two slices of swiss cheese with 2 slices of bread is good too. I'm tired of American Cheese, it's got too much of plain taste, maybe i eat too much American Cheese that i got tired of it. White cheeses are just taste better than yellow cheeses.

ProBuck is just really nice. (+1000) ProBuck is just really nice. (+1000) ProBuck is just really nice. (+1000) ProBuck is just really nice. (+1000) ProBuck is just really nice. (+1000) ProBuck is just really nice. (+1000) ProBuck is just really nice. (+1000) ProBuck is just really nice. (+1000) ProBuck is just really nice. (+1000) ProBuck is just really nice. (+1000) ProBuck is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by kingarty
    Hes old, fat, black, bald, and senile. don't eat it or you'll end up like him.
    In this day and age it's amazing how **** like this still is prevelant. Who are these black people that upset you so?
    "I'll bet you're the kind of guy that would fcuk a person in the ass and not even have the goddam common courtesy to give him a reach-around." - Gunnery Sergeant Hartman

Originally Posted by mikeslemonade
    My favorite is 3 slices of Pepper Jack with two slices of Bread. Some tabasco and some extra jalapeno pieces makes it taste even better. Two slices of swiss cheese with 2 slices of bread is good too. I'm tired of American Cheese, it's got too much of plain taste, maybe i eat too much American Cheese that i got tired of it. White cheeses are just taste better than yellow cheeses.
    thats against the rules...read page 1

thats just crazy

Taffin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Taffin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Taffin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Taffin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Taffin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Taffin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Taffin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Taffin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Taffin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Taffin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Taffin has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    some people also add bacon, another no. to be honest, there is only 1 person who likes grilled cheese and bacon. Hes old, fat, black, bald, and senile. don't eat it or you'll end up like him.
    Wait, adding bacon to my grilled cheese will turn me black?
    "Cruelty has a human heart, every man does play his part." -Iron Maiden, "Paschendale"

WHAT A HORRIBLE NIGHT TO HAVE A CURSE.

"but why make a topic to see other people get mad? answer that question. is this your life that you stay on the computer for hours and make a topic to see other people get mad. then if you do then u have no life. move out of your parents hose and read a book called noob"

ProBuck is just really nice. (+1000) ProBuck is just really nice. (+1000) ProBuck is just really nice. (+1000) ProBuck is just really nice. (+1000) ProBuck is just really nice. (+1000) ProBuck is just really nice. (+1000) ProBuck is just really nice. (+1000) ProBuck is just really nice. (+1000) ProBuck is just really nice. (+1000) ProBuck is just really nice. (+1000) ProBuck is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Taffin
    wow strong phobia lol
    "I'll bet you're the kind of guy that would fcuk a person in the ass and not even have the goddam common courtesy to give him a reach-around." - Gunnery Sergeant Hartman

sleepz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sleepz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sleepz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sleepz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sleepz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sleepz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sleepz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sleepz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sleepz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sleepz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sleepz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i throw in a slab of turkey or ham in my grilled cheese sandwhich.. bacon grilled cheese doesnt work well
    come thru on 'em, do number 2 on 'em

Toast the bread. Put the cheese (low or no fat lol) in. Throw it in the microwave. Non cheat day grilled cheese.

Oh_Riginal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Oh_Riginal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Oh_Riginal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Oh_Riginal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Oh_Riginal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Oh_Riginal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Oh_Riginal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Oh_Riginal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Oh_Riginal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Oh_Riginal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Oh_Riginal will become famous soon enough. (+50)

A Better Sandwich

kingarty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingarty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingarty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingarty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingarty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingarty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingarty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingarty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingarty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingarty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingarty is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by wsuwarrior
    Please set a good example for the thread on how to kill yourself....

Grilled cheese owns..you GOT to butter the outside so the bread is golden and crispy, ****in yum, then YOU GOTTA DUNK THAT **** YOU GOTTA DUNK THAT **** in some ****in tomato soup baby!
    what is wrong with you? they should throw you in jail for such abuse
    NASM Certified Personal Trainer
    BJ Penn > You

GO COWBOYS!!

kingarty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingarty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingarty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingarty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingarty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingarty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingarty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingarty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingarty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingarty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingarty is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Taffin
    do you want it to?
    BJ Penn > You

GO COWBOYS!!

Originally Posted by sleepz
    i throw in a slab of turkey or ham in my grilled cheese sandwhich.. bacon grilled cheese doesnt work well
    then it becomes more of a melt sandwich
    BJ Penn > You

GO COWBOYS!!

Watch the triangle brah JAGERBOY's Avatar
    JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Buttering the bread......a big NO.

it ruins the beauty of the Grilled Cheese. its like making it more mainstream for the extra fattys to love it and ruin the grilled cheese

some people also add bacon, another no. to be honest, there is only 1 person who likes grilled cheese and bacon. Hes old, fat, black, bald, and senile. don't eat it or you'll end up like him.
    How do you not butter the bread?
    "If the data is overwhelmingly in favor of evolution, to deny that reality will make us a cult -- some odd group that is not really interacting with the world"- Evangelical Bible scholar Bruce Waltke

Originally Posted by JAGERBOY
    How do you not butter the bread?
    easy, don't put any butter on it. it clutters the real beauty of TGC
    BJ Penn > You

GO COWBOYS!!

I'll burn your fkn house JACKIECHANFAN's Avatar
    JACKIECHANFAN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JACKIECHANFAN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JACKIECHANFAN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JACKIECHANFAN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JACKIECHANFAN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JACKIECHANFAN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JACKIECHANFAN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JACKIECHANFAN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JACKIECHANFAN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JACKIECHANFAN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JACKIECHANFAN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    What's with this tomato soup + grilled cheese combo?

It's sad to say that I've never had tomato soup in my life but I love tomatoes.

JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    easy, don't put any butter on it. it clutters the real beauty of TGC
    I dont think you have ever had TGC then. If you dont use it , it burns and dries out the bun. Using butter adds to the "salty" flavor of the outside and gives the bread a nice "fried" coating. It also helps avoid sticking to the pan. Most if not all cook books will recommend some form of butter, oil or lard on the the bread of TGC.
    "If the data is overwhelmingly in favor of evolution, to deny that reality will make us a cult -- some odd group that is not really interacting with the world"- Evangelical Bible scholar Bruce Waltke

The Giant Killer ShreddedShruggin's Avatar
    ShreddedShruggin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ShreddedShruggin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ShreddedShruggin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ShreddedShruggin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ShreddedShruggin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ShreddedShruggin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ShreddedShruggin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ShreddedShruggin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ShreddedShruggin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ShreddedShruggin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ShreddedShruggin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    lol

GRILLED CHEESE SANDWICH, come on and raise up, take your shirt off, spin it round your head spin it like a helicopter.

O rly?

-Grimface

I dont think you have ever had TGC then. If you dont use it , it burns and dries out the bun. Using butter adds to the "salty" flavor of the outside and gives the bread a nice "fried" coating. It also helps avoid sticking to the pan. Most if not all cook books will recommend some form of butter, oil or lard on the the bread of TGC.
    i've had a GC with buttered bread, it tastes nice. not sayin its bad but it adds a lot of extra that you don't need. It doesn't stick to the pan even if you don't use the oil
    BJ Penn > You

GO COWBOYS!!

i've had a GC with buttered bread, it tastes nice. not sayin its bad but it adds a lot of extra that you don't need. It doesn't stick to the pan even if you don't use the oil
    I dont think you are a good liaison for TGC. Im taking over this thread, take care.

I dont think you are a good liaison for TGC. Im taking over this thread, take care.
    I think not asswipe!

this thread is mine.

go make your own GC with butter thread.
    BJ Penn > You

GO COWBOYS!!

trvlr70 is just really nice. (+1000) trvlr70 is just really nice. (+1000) trvlr70 is just really nice. (+1000) trvlr70 is just really nice. (+1000) trvlr70 is just really nice. (+1000) trvlr70 is just really nice. (+1000) trvlr70 is just really nice. (+1000) trvlr70 is just really nice. (+1000) trvlr70 is just really nice. (+1000) trvlr70 is just really nice. (+1000) trvlr70 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I'm not a fan of white trash cooking, but I love a good grilled cheese sandwich. That being said, I make it with quality Brioche, havarti, and add sun dried tomatoes.

Okay, let the admonishments begin from the traditionalists out there.
    Manners are free...so use them.
    It's the friends you can call at 4:00 am that matter.

TWILOMIKE, thank you for being such a sweet friend. I'll never forget you. Glitter kisses, angel.

I think not asswipe!

this thread is mine.

go make your own GC with butter thread.
    If I do, and the majority of people vote that using butter on the bread or at least in the pan is the best way, will you step down?

The Giant Killer ShreddedShruggin's Avatar
    ShreddedShruggin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ShreddedShruggin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ShreddedShruggin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ShreddedShruggin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ShreddedShruggin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ShreddedShruggin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ShreddedShruggin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ShreddedShruggin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ShreddedShruggin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ShreddedShruggin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ShreddedShruggin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by trvlr70
    I'm not a fan of white trash cooking
    AHAHAHAHAAH.

1) Mac and cheese
    2) Spaghettios
    3) Eggs /w cut up hot dogs
    4) Fried chicken

-Grimface

trvlr70 is just really nice. (+1000) trvlr70 is just really nice. (+1000) trvlr70 is just really nice. (+1000) trvlr70 is just really nice. (+1000) trvlr70 is just really nice. (+1000) trvlr70 is just really nice. (+1000) trvlr70 is just really nice. (+1000) trvlr70 is just really nice. (+1000) trvlr70 is just really nice. (+1000) trvlr70 is just really nice. (+1000) trvlr70 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Still_Shruggin
    AHAHAHAHAAH.

1) Mac and cheese
    2) Spaghettios
    3) Eggs /w cut up hot dogs
    4) Fried chicken

-Grimface
    I had a hick roommate once who's Mom made something called "hotdog soup"....I can't imagine anything worse.
    Manners are free...so use them.
    It's the friends you can call at 4:00 am that matter.

TWILOMIKE, thank you for being such a sweet friend. I'll never forget you. Glitter kisses, angel.

mr_moto_civic is a name known to all. (+5000) mr_moto_civic is a name known to all. (+5000) mr_moto_civic is a name known to all. (+5000) mr_moto_civic is a name known to all. (+5000) mr_moto_civic is a name known to all. (+5000) mr_moto_civic is a name known to all. (+5000) mr_moto_civic is a name known to all. (+5000) mr_moto_civic is a name known to all. (+5000) mr_moto_civic is a name known to all. (+5000) mr_moto_civic is a name known to all. (+5000) mr_moto_civic is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I use my George Foreman to make grilled cheese. Here's a tip- Roll some aluminum foil into a ball (golf ball size) and place it inside the grill. This will prevent the top half to the grill from squishing your sandwich, so you get a perfect grilled cheese every time. Clever, eh?