ksa-muscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) ksa-muscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) ksa-muscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) ksa-muscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) ksa-muscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) ksa-muscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) ksa-muscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) ksa-muscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) ksa-muscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) ksa-muscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) ksa-muscle will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Creatine Estel Ether Vs. Creatine Gluconate

I,ve read alot about about creatine but i'm confused whether to buy CEE or

Creatine Gluconate. I've tried CreaPure b4 but i'd like to use different type of

creatine this time. so can any1 elaborate on creatine Gluconate specially

when compared to CEE in terms of effectivness and disadvantages.

In scale of 1 to 10 how much would you give each type and i'd like to konw if

they is any other type of creatine that deserves better rankin than these 2

types of creatine. I'm just trying to get an opinion

thanx guys.

ksa

Phosphate bond is a name known to all. (+5000) Phosphate bond is a name known to all. (+5000) Phosphate bond is a name known to all. (+5000) Phosphate bond is a name known to all. (+5000) Phosphate bond is a name known to all. (+5000) Phosphate bond is a name known to all. (+5000) Phosphate bond is a name known to all. (+5000) Phosphate bond is a name known to all. (+5000) Phosphate bond is a name known to all. (+5000) Phosphate bond is a name known to all. (+5000) Phosphate bond is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Well Gaspari did a study comparing Size On (which is creatine gluconate and creatine monohydrate along with a host of other things including fibrous carbs) vs CEE (with simple Carbs). In this Study Size On performed better.

Now that I said that realize all that probably differentiates these different salts and esters of creatine is solubility . Now the solubility only affects gut absorption of creatine not muscle absorption. I do hear creatine gluconate is pretty soluble though. For muscle absorption of creatine insulin and more importantly insulin sensitivity is needed.

So the upshot of what I am saying to you is don't worry about the exact type of creatine as long as it sufficiently soluble (regular monohydrate is soluble enough at low doses).

What matters more is all the other stuff in a creatine formula.
    Last edited by Phosphate bond; 11-12-2006 at 07:31 AM.

Registered User ForceLineBacker's Avatar
    ForceLineBacker is just really nice. (+1000) ForceLineBacker is just really nice. (+1000) ForceLineBacker is just really nice. (+1000) ForceLineBacker is just really nice. (+1000) ForceLineBacker is just really nice. (+1000) ForceLineBacker is just really nice. (+1000) ForceLineBacker is just really nice. (+1000) ForceLineBacker is just really nice. (+1000) ForceLineBacker is just really nice. (+1000) ForceLineBacker is just really nice. (+1000) ForceLineBacker is just really nice. (+1000)
    I've had better results with EE(Cellmass) than gluconate(sizeon). Plus SizeOn made me have to go to the bathroom 10 minutes after I took it. Like a taco bell burito for example.

ksa-muscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) ksa-muscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) ksa-muscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) ksa-muscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) ksa-muscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) ksa-muscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) ksa-muscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) ksa-muscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) ksa-muscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) ksa-muscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) ksa-muscle will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Phosphate bond
    What matters more is all the other stuff in a creatine formula.
    thanx guys but im not talking about SizeOn & Cellmass.

im talking about straight bulk CEE vs. straight bulk creatine gluconate

Phosphate bond is a name known to all. (+5000) Phosphate bond is a name known to all. (+5000) Phosphate bond is a name known to all. (+5000) Phosphate bond is a name known to all. (+5000) Phosphate bond is a name known to all. (+5000) Phosphate bond is a name known to all. (+5000) Phosphate bond is a name known to all. (+5000) Phosphate bond is a name known to all. (+5000) Phosphate bond is a name known to all. (+5000) Phosphate bond is a name known to all. (+5000) Phosphate bond is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by ksa-muscle

Get the creatine gluconate because it tastes better.

deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I feel a good question is what happens to the byproducts after absorption. You are left with a creatine molecule and then what?
    "I just use my muscles as a conversation piece, like someone walking a cheetah down 42nd Street." - Arnold Schwarzenegger

Heretic....

Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elliptical Envy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by deserusan
    I feel a good question is what happens to the byproducts after absorption. You are left with a creatine molecule and then what?
    Good point Deserusan.
    HALEO Lead Forum Representative

Echo in Eternity

Store Link - http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/haleo.html
    ******** Page - www.********.com/pages/HALEO-Worldwide-Inc/344612048892858

DevilSmack has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DevilSmack has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DevilSmack has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DevilSmack has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DevilSmack has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DevilSmack has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DevilSmack has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DevilSmack has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DevilSmack has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DevilSmack has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DevilSmack has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by ksa-muscle

I have used both. CEE at 2g a day for several months and I have been using creatine gluconate for about 6 weeks.

CEE: Pros- by far the best form of creatine I have ever used. I even had several guys at work ask me if I was taking steroids. Full muscles with no bloat. I made moderate gains in lean mass that were steady.

Cons- the major thing with CEE is that it made my kidneys hurt like hell. I made sure I drank a gallon of water everyday and I also took cranberry capsules. It taste horrible but since only 2g a day is needed you can cap it or 2g of powder isn't much to choke down.

Creatine Gluconate: Pros- all the benefits of creatine without the bloat. Mixes well and has almost no taste. Does not make my kidneys hurt.

Cons- I wish it worked as well as CEE.

I plan to keep using Creatine gluconate to give my kidneys a break from CEE. I am only going to use CEE during the summer months when I want to look my best. I plan to buy a tub of SIZE ON because their carb "Outlast" interests me.
    "Out of the ground I rise to grace"

DevilSmack has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DevilSmack has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DevilSmack has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DevilSmack has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DevilSmack has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DevilSmack has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DevilSmack has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DevilSmack has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DevilSmack has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DevilSmack has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DevilSmack has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by deserusan
    Yeah, I'll take glucose over ethanol.
    Last edited by DevilSmack; 11-12-2006 at 06:15 PM.
    "Out of the ground I rise to grace"

bodyfuel will become famous soon enough. (+50) bodyfuel will become famous soon enough. (+50) bodyfuel will become famous soon enough. (+50) bodyfuel will become famous soon enough. (+50) bodyfuel will become famous soon enough. (+50) bodyfuel will become famous soon enough. (+50) bodyfuel will become famous soon enough. (+50) bodyfuel will become famous soon enough. (+50) bodyfuel will become famous soon enough. (+50) bodyfuel will become famous soon enough. (+50) bodyfuel will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Phosphate bond View Post
    Get the creatine gluconate because it tastes better.
    Never tried CEE, but Gluconate is practically tasteless, and not at all nasty.

Originally Posted by DevilSmack View Post

Creatine Gluconate: Pros- all the benefits of creatine without the bloat. Mixes well and has almost no taste. Does not make my kidneys hurt.

Cons- I wish it worked as well as CEE.

I plan to keep using Creatine gluconate to give my kidneys a break from CEE. I am only going to use CEE during the summer months when I want to look my best.
    Iv never used CEE. Only Mono and an entire 300gm tub didnt do much for me.

Started Gluconate last week.... GreenMag preworkout and Whey+ 1 tsp Gluconate postworkout. Should I take the Gluconate postworkout or on OFF days ??

Originally Posted by DevilSmack View Post
    Yeah, I'll take glucose over ethanol.