m3ntAl has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) m3ntAl has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) m3ntAl has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Soreness after workingout

Yea dudes, I feel sore after workingout. I used to work out on a bowflex, BUT, dropped that piece of crap when I joined the gym at work. I saw better results after pushing iron. Well, ever since then, I have been getting sore after my workouts and wondering if this is normal or not? Dunno if this is even in the correct section.
    If you're not now, you never were.

Strongdog is on a distinguished road. (+10) Strongdog is on a distinguished road. (+10) Strongdog is on a distinguished road. (+10) Strongdog is on a distinguished road. (+10) Strongdog is on a distinguished road. (+10) Strongdog is on a distinguished road. (+10) Strongdog is on a distinguished road. (+10) Strongdog is on a distinguished road. (+10) Strongdog is on a distinguished road. (+10) Strongdog is on a distinguished road. (+10) Strongdog is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Ya, you must not have been workin real hard on that bowflex if you were never sore. but ya, thats normal....

m3ntAl has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) m3ntAl has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) m3ntAl has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Well I never said that I never got sore on the bowflex (BF). Only got the sorenes when I started a new excersise on it. I do the same excersises in the gym now that I did with the BF and it's like I never have done them before. Well, if it's normal, then I have nothing to worry about then....right?

Strongdog is on a distinguished road. (+10) Strongdog is on a distinguished road. (+10) Strongdog is on a distinguished road. (+10) Strongdog is on a distinguished road. (+10) Strongdog is on a distinguished road. (+10) Strongdog is on a distinguished road. (+10) Strongdog is on a distinguished road. (+10) Strongdog is on a distinguished road. (+10) Strongdog is on a distinguished road. (+10) Strongdog is on a distinguished road. (+10) Strongdog is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    right. everyone gets sore. if not than your not working hard enough

Right on dude. Thanx!

matthor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matthor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matthor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matthor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matthor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matthor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matthor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matthor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matthor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matthor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matthor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    soreness is the result of a foreign stimulus - it doesnt mean your working harder/better than if your not sore - just that your not used to the activity. once your body adapts to the new demands, soreness should be much less or non-existent
    "There's levels of retardation most people don't even know about"

- Matt's Journal
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=84812603#post84812603

"Solid session after all that alcohol intoxication" - Kruczynski