Thread: Ephedrine

Professional Powerhouse TheChest's Avatar
    TheChest is just really nice. (+1000) TheChest is just really nice. (+1000) TheChest is just really nice. (+1000) TheChest is just really nice. (+1000) TheChest is just really nice. (+1000) TheChest is just really nice. (+1000) TheChest is just really nice. (+1000) TheChest is just really nice. (+1000) TheChest is just really nice. (+1000) TheChest is just really nice. (+1000) TheChest is just really nice. (+1000)

Ephedrine

If I'm taking ephedrine for fat loss, what dosage should I be taking and when should I be taking it? I realize many people think ephedrine is bad for the heart and I have read many product reviews and doctor warnings so I don't need to hear about how it's bad for me. I would just like someone who has used it before to please tell me a safe and effective dosage. Thank you.

Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500) Lager1 is not very helpful. (-500)
    Start out at 12.5 mg a day. The next day, take 25. Never go above 25 mg's a day. Take 300 mg of caffeine and 350 mg aspirin along with the 25 mg ephedrine. Don't smoke pot with it...your heart goes sooooo fast even when you are relaxed. Ephedrine peaks 1 hour after ingestion, and lasts for a good 6 hours in your system. Take it in the morning with the C and A. Personally, I don't think Ephedrine is dangerous as long as you use it properly. If you have a pre-existing heart problem, or take 3 times the dosage...you might have some serious side effects. If you follow the dosage, then you are good to go. But that's why you should start out at 12.5 mg, and then work your way up to 25. I don't really feel any different during the day. Maybe that's because I used to take twice as much Ritalin every day for years. Stimulants don't affect my brain anymore.
    Last edited by smj5351; 11-11-2006 at 03:50 PM.

terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000)
    see my dosing schedule here - http://terracotta2.googlepages.com/ecstack
    31-26-36.

Mother of 3

www.hotnfit.com - need help with fat loss, muscle gain, or having a healthy pregnancy? Visit my site! Yes safe for work and mobile friendly :)

www.********.com/hotnfitcom

TheChest is just really nice. (+1000) TheChest is just really nice. (+1000) TheChest is just really nice. (+1000) TheChest is just really nice. (+1000) TheChest is just really nice. (+1000) TheChest is just really nice. (+1000) TheChest is just really nice. (+1000) TheChest is just really nice. (+1000) TheChest is just really nice. (+1000) TheChest is just really nice. (+1000) TheChest is just really nice. (+1000)
    Thanks a lot guys and gals. Both comments helped out a lot.

SavageOne is just really nice. (+1000) SavageOne is just really nice. (+1000) SavageOne is just really nice. (+1000) SavageOne is just really nice. (+1000) SavageOne is just really nice. (+1000) SavageOne is just really nice. (+1000) SavageOne is just really nice. (+1000) SavageOne is just really nice. (+1000) SavageOne is just really nice. (+1000) SavageOne is just really nice. (+1000) SavageOne is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by terracotta
    see my dosing schedule here - http://terracotta2.googlepages.com/ecstack
    That's similar to what I followed and it has been great, no problems whatsoever. Good advice.

Originally Posted by smj5351
    Take 300 mg of caffeine and 350 mg aspirin along with the 25 mg ephedrine.
    That caffeine dosage is a bit high for starting, and I don't know where you got the 350 mg of aspirin dosage. With that dosage, you may be asking for problems. I'd go with 81mg if you do choose to include aspirin in the stack.

Ok, so right now, I have read all of your advice and this is what I have come up with:

16 mg Ephedrine
    100 mg Caffeine
    81 mg Aspirin

I take this twice a day, once in the morning before breakfast and then once roughly 6 hours later. for a total of 32 mg Ephedrine, 200 mg Caffeine, and 162 mg Aspirin. I have really felt no major side effects except for the energy boost from the caffeine. Does the dosage I am taking seem safe? Does it seem effective? Are my height and weight a factor for dosage sizes?

After a week or so, should I increase the dosage?

I am sorry for asking so many questions but I am new to the ECA stack and don't want to over do it, or even under do it.

SavageOne is just really nice. (+1000) SavageOne is just really nice. (+1000) SavageOne is just really nice. (+1000) SavageOne is just really nice. (+1000) SavageOne is just really nice. (+1000) SavageOne is just really nice. (+1000) SavageOne is just really nice. (+1000) SavageOne is just really nice. (+1000) SavageOne is just really nice. (+1000) SavageOne is just really nice. (+1000) SavageOne is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by TheChest
    Ok, so right now, I have read all of your advice and this is what I have come up with:

16 mg Ephedrine
    100 mg Caffeine
    81 mg Aspirin

I take this twice a day, once in the morning before breakfast and then once roughly 6 hours later. for a total of 32 mg Ephedrine, 200 mg Caffeine, and 162 mg Aspirin. I have really felt no major side effects except for the energy boost from the caffeine. Does the dosage I am taking seem safe? Does it seem effective? Are my height and weight a factor for dosage sizes?

After a week or so, should I increase the dosage?

I am sorry for asking so many questions but I am new to the ECA stack and don't want to over do it, or even under do it.
    What day are you on? I assume you have the 8mg pills, so you're most likely still early in the dosing schedule. You can bump up the dosages, further down the line, to between 20-24mg of Ephedrine per dose, along with 200mg caffeine per dose. I would work my way up slowly, as the dosing schedule advises, because the jump from 100mg of caffeine to 200 might be quite a difference. It should give you more energy, hopefully no bad side effects. You can also change the timing of the doses from 6 hours in-between to 4 hours, it's whatever you're comfortable with.

Your dosage right now is safe, and should be safe up to the recommended dosages. I wouldn't be concerned with increasing the dosages because of your size. Higher dosages are not safe and should not be considered.

dantez has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dantez has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dantez has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dantez has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dantez has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dantez has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    BTW FDA says under 100mg of ephedra a day is safe... personally id never go over 50 bc id be really hyper. but u can go over 25mgs