Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Guardian
    Hard to say, I think judges feel Cutlers quafs beat Ronnies even though they are smaller, remember him winning the legs award last year ? Mind you Cutlers legs were even better this year. So if judges judged like they do with Cutler and legs, Dorian would win since his cuts are alot better! Also, the pose as a whole he looks alot better then either one of the top two guys currently.
    i'd say ronnie's 1998 ab/thigh would kill 2k5 cutler or 199x dorian
    *** BMB Founder and President ***

Jefferson's camp accused President Adams of having a "hideous hermaphroditical character, which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman."

Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by jehst
    you ALWAYS bring that up to support your dorian > ronnie arguments. i'm tired of hearing it. exactly, it is not conclusive so why bring it up? you do it just to undermine ronnie's greatness.

Maybe someone posted asking if they competed agaisnt eachother and I answered? I guess you missed that...

Miketheswede posted

"Again, I could be mistaken, but wasn't Dorian and Ronnie in an Olympia together at some point. Didn't Ronnie say somewhere that he got 15th in his first O? That would have been against Doria, and his superior back"

Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000)

Im not entirely sure on that, some "non stage pictures" ive seen on the net in 1998 like this http://www.onewaysystem.com/images/o...ie_coleman.jpg
    are amazing. But on stage especially when he was next to Wheeler they didnt look nearly as good as some of the pics like above show.

jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    If you want to judge based on poses I think yates would at the very least Tie coleman. Of course Ronnie is larger but so was Dillet and nasser.

Front double bi- Ronnie, Dorians left bi blows ass
    Side Tri- Yates
    Front Lat Spread- Yates, his forearms and lats were larger from the front
    Abdominal and thigh- Yates, see above post
    Side Chest- Prolly a tie, Yates chest has better density and detail, Colemans arms and quad size help overal
    Back Double Bi- Tie, Colemans bis are better, yates calves and lower back better
    Rear Lat Spread- Tie, Coleman may have slightly wider lats, Yates has better conditioning and imo slightly more thickness
    most muscular - RONNIE

Jefferson's camp accused President Adams of having a "hideous hermaphroditical character, which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman."

Im not entirely sure on that, some "non stage pictures" ive seen on the net in 1998 like this http://www.onewaysystem.com/images/o...ie_coleman.jpg
    are amazing. But on stage especially when he was next to Wheeler they didnt look nearly as good as some of the pics like above show.
    that pic is 2003 i believe. in 1998 ronnie's obliques and abs were ripped to shreds, with much more thigh separation than in the 2000s

most muscular - RONNIE

Forgot that and agree, so in terms of poses that would leave Yates with one more, or we can say a tie.

The problem with Ronnie I see in terms of comparing him is that the years he had th ebest conditioning (98-99) he also was lighter, prolly around 240-250. On the other hand, Yates maintained conditioning at or better then even Ronnie of 98 or 99 through his career even when he was 270 on stage. That would cause a 20-30 pound difference in size despite similar conditioning or even better conditioning for yates at a higher weight. Even the poll on here shows Yates had the best conditioning (although I think Gaspari and Munzer had better).

Lets not forget Cutler in 01 who I believe was only 250 gave Ronnie a good run and many feel he should have won. If Cutler at 250 with worse conditioning and a more blocky waste can come that close then surely a 270 pound Yates at even better conditioning could or even be victorious.

Forgot that and agree, so in terms of poses that would leave Yates with one more, or we can say a tie.

The problem with Ronnie I see in terms of comparing him is that the years he had th ebest conditioning (98-99) he also was lighter, prolly around 240-250. On the other hand, Yates maintained conditioning at or better then even Ronnie of 98 or 99 through his career even when he was 270 on stage. That would cause a 20-30 pound difference in size despite similar conditioning or even better conditioning for yates at a higher weight. Even the poll on here shows Yates had the best conditioning (although I think Gaspari and Munzer had better).

Lets not forget Cutler in 01 who I believe was only 250 gave Ronnie a good run and many feel he should have won. If Cutler at 250 with worse conditioning and a more blocky waste can come that close then surely a 270 pound Yates at even better conditioning could or even be victorious.
    hell no yates doesnt beat ronnie in ab/thigh. ronnie's structure from the front, especially in 98 is too much. the waist is so much smaller. that combined with the superior thigh sweep means dorian gets killed in shape in that pose. 98 ronnie with similar thigh size and equal conditioning. better hamstrings which show from the front unlike dorians. i'd say its a tie at BEST for dorian at that pose

and hey,

side chest: RONNIE
    Last edited by jehst; 11-15-2006 at 11:05 AM.

hell no yates doesnt beat ronnie in ab/thigh. ronnie's structure from the front, especially in 98 is too much. the waist is so much smaller. that combined with the superior thigh sweep means dorian gets killed in shape in that pose. 98 ronnie with similar thigh size and equal conditioning. better hamstrings which show from the front unlike dorians. i'd say its a tie at BEST for dorian at that pose

and hey,

side chest: RONNIE

I still say side chest is a tie. Yates also has better upper chest and "fibers show more." I dunno, its prolly opinion but I see flaws with Ronnies side chest. His quads and gluts are to big for his hams and lower legs and his lower chest seems to lack superb condition.

In terms of abs/thigh I still like the look of Yates better. In fact, Dorian had two signiture poses and abs and thighs were one of them, even Gustavo did it during last years olympia for past mr olympias routine.

Im not saying who is definitively better, but i have a problem with people saying Ronnie blows any and everyone els eout of the water.

JuicyCop2 is not very well liked. (-100) JuicyCop2 is not very well liked. (-100) JuicyCop2 is not very well liked. (-100) JuicyCop2 is not very well liked. (-100) JuicyCop2 is not very well liked. (-100) JuicyCop2 is not very well liked. (-100) JuicyCop2 is not very well liked. (-100) JuicyCop2 is not very well liked. (-100) JuicyCop2 is not very well liked. (-100) JuicyCop2 is not very well liked. (-100) JuicyCop2 is not very well liked. (-100)
    I still say side chest is a tie. Yates also has better upper chest and "fibers show more." I dunno, its prolly opinion but I see flaws with Ronnies side chest. His quads and gluts are to big for his hams and lower legs and his lower chest seems to lack superb condition.

In terms of abs/thigh I still like the look of Yates better. In fact, Dorian had two signiture poses and abs and thighs were one of them, even Gustavo did it during last years olympia for past mr olympias routine.

Im not saying who is definitively better, but i have a problem with people saying Ronnie blows any and everyone els eout of the water.
    You are wrong, your logic is flawed and you are delusional and contradicting yourself. Ronnie in his prime destroys Dorian, who very well may be one of the worst Mr. Olympias himself EVER. He even admited himself that he could no beat ronnie. WHAT THE HELL MORE DO YOU NEED!?!? Continue to block out all evidence and live in your own little shell.

Originally Posted by JuicyCop2
    You are wrong, your logic is flawed and you are delusional and contradicting yourself. Ronnie in his prime destroys Dorian, who very well may be one of the worst Mr. Olympias himself EVER. He even admited himself that he could no beat ronnie. WHAT THE HELL MORE DO YOU NEED!?!? Continue to block out all evidence and live in your own little shell.

Another poster in another thread already disproved this conclusion of his statement and that most people interpret it wrong, I will try to find it.

PhoenixBuff is a name known to all. (+5000) PhoenixBuff is a name known to all. (+5000) PhoenixBuff is a name known to all. (+5000) PhoenixBuff is a name known to all. (+5000) PhoenixBuff is a name known to all. (+5000) PhoenixBuff is a name known to all. (+5000) PhoenixBuff is a name known to all. (+5000) PhoenixBuff is a name known to all. (+5000) PhoenixBuff is a name known to all. (+5000) PhoenixBuff is a name known to all. (+5000) PhoenixBuff is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Sheesh Juicy, I knew if I hung around long enough, I'd find something to agree with you on. NO ONE touches Ronnie when he's right.....NO ONE!
    United States Navy Veteran - GO NAVY!

JuicyCop2 is not very well liked. (-100) JuicyCop2 is not very well liked. (-100) JuicyCop2 is not very well liked. (-100) JuicyCop2 is not very well liked. (-100) JuicyCop2 is not very well liked. (-100) JuicyCop2 is not very well liked. (-100) JuicyCop2 is not very well liked. (-100) JuicyCop2 is not very well liked. (-100) JuicyCop2 is not very well liked. (-100) JuicyCop2 is not very well liked. (-100) JuicyCop2 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Another poster in another thread already disproved this conclusion of his statement and that most people interpret it wrong, I will try to find it.
    From here on out i refuse to argue with you and will let my pictures do the talking....

TheOCkid04 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheOCkid04 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheOCkid04 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheOCkid04 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheOCkid04 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheOCkid04 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheOCkid04 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheOCkid04 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheOCkid04 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheOCkid04 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheOCkid04 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    that pic is 2003 i believe. in 1998 ronnie's obliques and abs were ripped to shreds, with much more thigh separation than in the 2000s
    actually, its the 1997 arnold classic...flex won that year =)
    myspace.com/eddierivera86

Previously TheWickerMan004

Stats
    ~~~~
    Height: 6ft
    Weight: 195
    Bench: 315
    Squat: 405
    Deadlift: 405 lbs x 6
    Arms: 18"

kethnaab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kethnaab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kethnaab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kethnaab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kethnaab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kethnaab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kethnaab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kethnaab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kethnaab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kethnaab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kethnaab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    This is rediculous, Ronnie in 95 and Ronnie right now are the same person! Its no tlikely people fade into oblivion and are replaced by a different being every couple of years who steals your identity. You say Im vague and misleading, saying someone didnt compete a certain year when they did is pretty misleading!
    please tell me you're kidding.

Hey, Dorian competed as a teen in the 80s. If someone beat him in the 80s, is that "the same Dorian" as the one that swept the O for more than half a decade? C'mon, you're being purposely obstinate.

I think judges feel Cutlers quafs beat Ronnies even though they are smaller, remember him winning the legs award last year ?
    that was a joke. Cutler's legs were in no way, shape or form outstanding in 2005. It was a "gift" more than anything.

Front double bi- Ronnie, Dorians left bi blows ass
    Side Tri- Yates
    Front Lat Spread- Yates, his forearms and lats were larger from the front depends on which version of Coleman we're talking about. Coleman's thighs and taper from the front were superior, but Yates lats themselves were superior. tough call, honestly
    Abdominal and thigh- Yates, see above post
    Side Chest- Prolly a tie, Yates chest has better density and detail, Colemans arms and quad size help overal sorry, but Ronnie completely owns Dorian in this one. His chest is thicker, his legs are FAR thicker, and his arms are bigger. this is a pose that Dorian would want to avoid going head-to-head with Ronnie on
    Back Double Bi- Tie, Colemans bis are better, yates calves and lower back betterRonnie at his best also owns this pose in a nasty way. Ronnie's back detail is comparable, his taper is superior, and his arms, glutes and hamstrings are SIGNIFICANTLY better. I think that makes up for things
    Rear Lat Spread- Tie, Coleman may have slightly wider lats, Yates has better conditioning and imo slightly more thickness see, I give this one to Dorian almost entirely because Ronnie's back looks phenominal in the RLS, but Dorian just owned this pose at his best
    and you forgot most muscular...Ronnie owns these as well.
    see inline comments in boldface above

I'll disagree. ronnie's ab/thigh is always jacked up because his abs are so strange and separated. Dorian's ab/thigh at its best was pretty darn impressive, and you can REALLY see how much his lats flare in that pose. Plus his overall conditioning simply ****s all over ronnie's. Ronnie, however, if he could get away with doing a 1-arm, side ab/thigh, he could possibly win out by bringing the focus onto his quads.

His (Ronnie's) quads and gluts are to big for his hams and lower legs (in side chest)
    uh, Ronnie's hamstrings are insane. Perhaps you can say that his calves aren't big enough, but his thighs are VERY well balanced, extremely large from every angle, with outstanding sweep and excellent separation iin the hammie area, as well as having a great thigh cut separation when viewed from the side

in his prime destroys Dorian, who very well may be one of the worst Mr. Olympias himself EVER.
    sorry, but that is bull****. He was the best conditioned Olympia by a longshot, and aside from Ronnie, was the thickest and the widest as well. His only real weakness were his biceps, and he made up for that elsewhere.

Originally Posted by PhoenixBuff
    NO ONE touches Ronnie when he's right.....NO ONE!
    agreed. Ronnie at his best is the best ever, period.

From here on out i refuse to argue with you and will let my pictures do the talking....
    why the hell would you post a picture of Dorian at his WORST? Hey, I can dig up some pics of Ronnie from the early 90s before he was fully developed, not sure WTF your point is in posting that ridiculous picture.
    Last edited by kethnaab; 11-15-2006 at 02:20 PM.

Ghetto Boy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ghetto Boy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ghetto Boy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ghetto Boy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ghetto Boy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ghetto Boy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ghetto Boy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ghetto Boy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ghetto Boy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ghetto Boy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ghetto Boy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Joel stubbs he is in the new md issue its insane
    **** jus trying to make my dream a reality

WowWeakForum is not very helpful. (-500) WowWeakForum is not very helpful. (-500) WowWeakForum is not very helpful. (-500) WowWeakForum is not very helpful. (-500) WowWeakForum is not very helpful. (-500) WowWeakForum is not very helpful. (-500) WowWeakForum is not very helpful. (-500) WowWeakForum is not very helpful. (-500) WowWeakForum is not very helpful. (-500) WowWeakForum is not very helpful. (-500) WowWeakForum is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by ron23
    The 1 kind is the kind that after they stop taking steroids...they shrink to oblivion almost! they look skinny skinny skinny specially when theyre old. franco colombo, kevin levrone, flex wheeler and dorian yates are the best exemples. i really think dorians sucess had absolute nothing to do with h.i.t. but rather the nutrition.

the other kind, is the ones after steroids..who remain massive... that means that they had trained the proper way. exemples of these ppl are lee haney, roy callender, sergio oliva, paul dillet, ronnie coleman will be in the category
    Just because a guy can get comparatively big with steroids doesn't mean that he can be as comparatively big when he's off steroids. There are bbers who cannot get very big without steroids, but once they juice they have huge potential. They just have a lot of "steroid receptors." Arnold is one of those guys, so is Levrone. Dillet, Ronnie, Sergio, and Ferrigno are guys who can get really big without steroids. Success is primarily dependent on genetics, either with steroids or without. Heck, almost anyone can train hard and eat right, especially if they are career bodybuilders.
    Last edited by WowWeakForum; 11-15-2006 at 02:59 PM.

TheOCkid04 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheOCkid04 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheOCkid04 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheOCkid04 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheOCkid04 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheOCkid04 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheOCkid04 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheOCkid04 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheOCkid04 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheOCkid04 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheOCkid04 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    When do we start the "I hate Guardian" thread?
    myspace.com/eddierivera86

Previously TheWickerMan004

Stats
    ~~~~
    Height: 6ft
    Weight: 195
    Bench: 315
    Squat: 405
    Deadlift: 405 lbs x 6
    Arms: 18"

adbramsay will become famous soon enough. (+50) adbramsay will become famous soon enough. (+50) adbramsay will become famous soon enough. (+50) adbramsay will become famous soon enough. (+50) adbramsay will become famous soon enough. (+50) adbramsay will become famous soon enough. (+50) adbramsay will become famous soon enough. (+50) adbramsay will become famous soon enough. (+50) adbramsay will become famous soon enough. (+50) adbramsay will become famous soon enough. (+50) adbramsay will become famous soon enough. (+50)

hard pick

i am a huge dorian fan and a huge ronnie fan and to pick between them is very difficult, its just dorian yates thickness, not just the width but the thickness.
    oh and joel stubbs back is as good as if not better than both.
    deadlift - 500lbs (want to get to 600lbs)
    squat - 365lbs (need to get better)
    overhead press - 275lbs (my form sucks)
    bench - 315+lbs (I don't care about bench)

ron23 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ron23 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ron23 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ron23 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ron23 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ron23 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ron23 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ron23 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ron23 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ron23 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ron23 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    I really do think that Ronnie is better then Dorian, but also that Dorian is better then Ronnie.

Originally Posted by kethnaab

why the hell would you post a picture of Dorian at his WORST? Hey, I can dig up some pics of Ronnie from the early 90s before he was fully developed, not sure WTF your point is in posting that ridiculous picture.
    Dorian was the worst Mr. O because he had no shape. No smooth flowing lines. He has a gh gut and no biceps. Worst Mr O ever IMO. You may consider that picture of Dorian at his worst but i think it is one of his better shots. As you can see Haney looks better. A good example of this is we can look at 2 turds. One turd is smooth while the other is rocky is conditioned with lines and curves all over it. What is my point you say? They are both ****... Below i have constructed a diagram for you to see incase you are a visual learner. Turd one would be Dorian in his earlier years. Althought in turd one he is smooth he also has some what of a v-taper. In turd 2 he is much more vacular and grainy with chunks of corn but lost his precious taper. Hope this helps!!
    Attached Images

kethnaab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kethnaab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kethnaab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kethnaab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kethnaab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kethnaab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kethnaab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kethnaab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kethnaab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kethnaab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kethnaab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Dorian was the worst Mr. O because he had no shape. No smooth flowing lines. He has a gh gut and no biceps. Worst Mr O ever IMO. You may consider that picture of Dorian at his worst but i think it is one of his better shots. As you can see Haney looks better. A good example of this is we can look at 2 turds. One turd is smooth while the other is rocky is conditioned with lines and curves all over it. What is my point you say? They are both ****... Below i have constructed a diagram for you to see incase you are a visual learner. Turd one would be Dorian in his earlier years. Althought in turd one he is smooth he also has some what of a v-taper. In turd 2 he is much more vacular and grainy with chunks of corn but lost his precious taper. Hope this helps!!
    although I commend you on your creativity, I disagree entirely with you, but whatever. Enjoy your 2nd job as a drawer of fecal matter. Hope it pays well

That's how I roll AlxandrTheGreat's Avatar
    AlxandrTheGreat is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlxandrTheGreat is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlxandrTheGreat is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlxandrTheGreat is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlxandrTheGreat is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlxandrTheGreat is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlxandrTheGreat is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlxandrTheGreat is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlxandrTheGreat is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlxandrTheGreat is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlxandrTheGreat is on a distinguished road. (+10)

ROFL... Ridiculous, but funny.

Dorian had an awesome look. Scariest, most powerful looking physique I've seen yet. His front lat spread kills anyone else's ever. Imagine holding 2 beach balls under your armpits, well, that's what his lats were like. Some of the lowest lat insertions I've still ever seen. His front to back thickness was unreal. Still is actually.
    Some times you gotta add that poundage, and beat that muscle up!

- Kevin Levrone

Salden has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Salden has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Salden has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Salden has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Salden has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Salden has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Salden has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Salden has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Salden has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Salden has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Salden has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    You must have searched a long time finding a 10 year old thread to dig up....

JigPig has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JigPig has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JigPig has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JigPig has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JigPig has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JigPig has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JigPig has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JigPig has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JigPig has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JigPig has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JigPig has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    You bumped a 10 year old thread... why... just why?

I Am Teh Lolrus stealth_swimmer's Avatar
    stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Ronnie. No contest.

SWThomas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SWThomas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SWThomas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SWThomas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SWThomas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SWThomas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SWThomas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SWThomas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SWThomas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SWThomas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SWThomas is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Zombie thread.
    I don't always do squats on leg day, but when I do, I go ASS TO THE GRASS!