rugby_player14 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) rugby_player14 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) rugby_player14 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) rugby_player14 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) rugby_player14 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) rugby_player14 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) rugby_player14 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) rugby_player14 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) rugby_player14 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) rugby_player14 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) rugby_player14 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

Yes Finally A GYM THAT ACCEPTS 14 YEAR OLDS

Well after many atempts of bodybuilding in my home i decided it just wasnt going to happen until i was old enough to go to a gym . Well i have now found a gym that will accept me at 14 and i am going for an induction very soon .
    I will keep you posted . Also if anyone has any rugby forward workouts please let me know .current stats

Height : 6'3
    Weight : 12 st

Ill keep u guys posted
    - Who Dares Wins -

- Back from Afg for good -

ak360 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ak360 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ak360 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ak360 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ak360 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ak360 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ak360 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ak360 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ak360 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ak360 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ak360 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by rugby_player14
    Well after many atempts of bodybuilding in my home i decided it just wasnt going to happen until i was old enough to go to a gym . Well i have now found a gym that will accept me at 14 and i am going for an induction very soon .
    I will keep you posted . Also if anyone has any rugby forward workouts please let me know .current stats

Ill keep u guys posted
    whats 14 10 years of age mean?

and wow ur really tall for a 14 yr old.

12 st = 168 lbs?

King.UK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by ak360
    whats 14 10 years of age mean?

and wow ur really tall for a 14 yr old.

12 st = 168 lbs?
    14 years 10 months?

KrisWiggly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KrisWiggly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KrisWiggly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KrisWiggly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KrisWiggly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KrisWiggly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KrisWiggly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KrisWiggly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KrisWiggly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KrisWiggly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KrisWiggly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    14.1 = 14 1/10th = 14 years 36.5 days

I'm sure thats not what he meant though.

Febs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Febs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Febs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Febs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Febs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Febs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Febs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Febs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Febs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Febs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Febs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by rugby_player14

Ill keep u guys posted
    I'm guessing your either #8 or a lock?
    Prolab

www.prolab.co.uk