Message Board King best regards's Avatar
    best regards has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) best regards has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) best regards has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) best regards has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) best regards has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) best regards has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) best regards has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) best regards has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) best regards has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) best regards has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) best regards has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Ever heard of a 98lber benching 225lb?

You heard right. This kid today in my grade weighs 98lb. And I just found out today that he benches 225lb. Before he did it, I was going arm wrestling and he put me to shame. I felt like a tard having someone 60lb lighter than me kill me.

I didn't see it, but he also supposedly can squat some 390lb. He's a wrestler as you can imagine.

Sorry, but that just blew my mind away.
    Goal of June football camp = 400lb squat

Farwell, my friends. I'll be back some day. Just need to get my head screwed on straight.

"Thank you O God for saving the earth from the asteroid.... the one you just sent"

Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    A guy I wrestled with in high school weighed 103 and he bench pressed 200. That was the best I've personally seen.

emptypockets will become famous soon enough. (+50) emptypockets will become famous soon enough. (+50) emptypockets will become famous soon enough. (+50) emptypockets will become famous soon enough. (+50) emptypockets will become famous soon enough. (+50) emptypockets will become famous soon enough. (+50) emptypockets will become famous soon enough. (+50) emptypockets will become famous soon enough. (+50) emptypockets will become famous soon enough. (+50) emptypockets will become famous soon enough. (+50) emptypockets will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    wow that is impressive. i cant even press 225. and im 150

Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    What's the workout program involved here?
    CSCS, ACSM cPT.

Blacbzkit2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Blacbzkit2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Blacbzkit2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Blacbzkit2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Blacbzkit2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Blacbzkit2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Blacbzkit2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Blacbzkit2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Blacbzkit2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Blacbzkit2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Blacbzkit2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    i dont believe that

best regards has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) best regards has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) best regards has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) best regards has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) best regards has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) best regards has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) best regards has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) best regards has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) best regards has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) best regards has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) best regards has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Defiant1
    He trains with the school. Dunno what their workout program is.

But he's either 14 or 15 and has been training for 2 years.

Farwell, my friends. I'll be back some day. Just need to get my head screwed on straight.

"Thank you O God for saving the earth from the asteroid.... the one you just sent"

Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Blacbzkit2
    i dont believe that
    Don't believe it, but, I've seen similar stuff... So, I know it's possible.

TheVirtualTaco is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheVirtualTaco is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheVirtualTaco is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheVirtualTaco is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheVirtualTaco is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheVirtualTaco is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheVirtualTaco is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheVirtualTaco is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheVirtualTaco is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheVirtualTaco is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheVirtualTaco is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by best regards
    Originally Posted by Defiant1
    He trains with the school. Dunno what their workout program is.

But he's either 14 or 15 and has been training for 2 years.

What he's saying is: What does this have to do with workout programs as that's where you posted this thread - "Workout Programs."

It's more of a "Misc" thread.
    Lean body mass is my fat burner.

Disclaimer: I reserve the right to be a complete a**hole at any time.

Great quotes from BB.com:

"I disagree with people that says that high reps and low weight do not tone your muscles . High reps (20-30) do something , but I dont know what is it, I hope somebody can tell something about it"
    -- piportil_l4

Originally Posted by TheVirtualTaco
    What he's saying is: What does this have to do with workout programs as that's where you posted this thread - "Workout Programs."

It's more of a "Misc" thread.
    Not really. There are thousands of threads in this section that aren't exactly workout programs, but it's all the same group of people discussing these topics.

So I'm not gonna loose any sleep over it

John Prophet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) John Prophet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) John Prophet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) John Prophet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) John Prophet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) John Prophet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) John Prophet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) John Prophet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) John Prophet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) John Prophet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) John Prophet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    there are teenaged chinese girls who bench that at the same weight
    "Humility comes before honor"

Microevolution in action wonderdude2's Avatar
    wonderdude2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wonderdude2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wonderdude2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wonderdude2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wonderdude2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wonderdude2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wonderdude2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wonderdude2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wonderdude2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wonderdude2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wonderdude2 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I wouldn't believe it until you see it, man. If he is able to do it, then it's with terrible form.

I have people come up to me all the time telling me things like, "Yeah, I squat 400 pounds". I ask them more about their form (and I tell them that I want to see it). It always turns out that they're only going about 1/4 of the way to parallel. Which will add a couple hundred pounds to your ATG squat easy.
    What you do in life shall be echoed in eternity

Challenge everything

My blog: http://tlbflowllc.com/
    My workout log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=149168003

NSCA-CPT

kbreeze will become famous soon enough. (+50) kbreeze will become famous soon enough. (+50) kbreeze will become famous soon enough. (+50) kbreeze will become famous soon enough. (+50) kbreeze will become famous soon enough. (+50) kbreeze will become famous soon enough. (+50) kbreeze will become famous soon enough. (+50) kbreeze will become famous soon enough. (+50) kbreeze will become famous soon enough. (+50) kbreeze will become famous soon enough. (+50) kbreeze will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    It's pretty hard to believe a 98lb 14-15 year old he can bench 225 and squat 390lbs