masonmst is on a distinguished road. (+10) masonmst is on a distinguished road. (+10) masonmst is on a distinguished road. (+10) masonmst is on a distinguished road. (+10) masonmst is on a distinguished road. (+10) masonmst is on a distinguished road. (+10) masonmst is on a distinguished road. (+10) masonmst is on a distinguished road. (+10) masonmst is on a distinguished road. (+10) masonmst is on a distinguished road. (+10) masonmst is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Talking is creatine ok on keto (cellmass)

It only has like 9 grams a serv, and 0 sugars. Im still new at this but hey what the hell im trying. This is my 2nd week and i think im doing ok. I eat alot of chicken, pork, beef, tuna, and green beans. My workouts are in the morning around 8 am to 9:30 ish with 30 min of cardio after workout. LIft 3 on 1 off with cardio 5 days a week so far. My first week my weight was 256(weighed in on the first monday of program) The start of the second week was this past monday and ive dropped 7 pounds. So sorry to babble, so what about the creatine. Thanks for the help.

slyfox115 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) slyfox115 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) slyfox115 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) slyfox115 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) slyfox115 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) slyfox115 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) slyfox115 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) slyfox115 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) slyfox115 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) slyfox115 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) slyfox115 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by masonmst
    It only has like 9 grams a serv, and 0 sugars. Im still new at this but hey what the hell im trying. This is my 2nd week and i think im doing ok. I eat alot of chicken, pork, beef, tuna, and green beans. My workouts are in the morning around 8 am to 9:30 ish with 30 min of cardio after workout. LIft 3 on 1 off with cardio 5 days a week so far. My first week my weight was 256(weighed in on the first monday of program) The start of the second week was this past monday and ive dropped 7 pounds. So sorry to babble, so what about the creatine. Thanks for the help.
    Creatine should only be taken PWO, along with dextrose, so it shouldnt be a problem. Some say that it is less effective without the carbs because they are supposed to transport the creatine into the muscles more efficiently. I have been taking it for so long it just second nature and at 20 bucks per 100 grams (higher power) i figure why not. In your case tho I would keep a close look if it affects you positively at all. Cellmass could get quite expensive so it would be hard to justify that much cash spent if it wasnt doing much for you in the long run.

klootzak has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) klootzak has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) klootzak has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) klootzak has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) klootzak has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) klootzak has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) klootzak has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) klootzak has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) klootzak has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) klootzak has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) klootzak has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I was taking it but it made my face bloat up.

masonmst is on a distinguished road. (+10) masonmst is on a distinguished road. (+10) masonmst is on a distinguished road. (+10) masonmst is on a distinguished road. (+10) masonmst is on a distinguished road. (+10) masonmst is on a distinguished road. (+10) masonmst is on a distinguished road. (+10) masonmst is on a distinguished road. (+10) masonmst is on a distinguished road. (+10) masonmst is on a distinguished road. (+10) masonmst is on a distinguished road. (+10)

creatine

thanks slyfox, ive had the cellmas from when i was bulking. where can i get the higher power creatine? i haven't seen it before. THanks for the response

Misc Veteran Since '06 Le Derek's Avatar
    Le Derek is a name known to all. (+5000) Le Derek is a name known to all. (+5000) Le Derek is a name known to all. (+5000) Le Derek is a name known to all. (+5000) Le Derek is a name known to all. (+5000) Le Derek is a name known to all. (+5000) Le Derek is a name known to all. (+5000) Le Derek is a name known to all. (+5000) Le Derek is a name known to all. (+5000) Le Derek is a name known to all. (+5000) Le Derek is a name known to all. (+5000)
    the cellmass made me bloat like crazy too...plus unless youre bulking theres really no purpose for creatine because youre not going to be making gains while cutting...save it for when youre bulking and youll get more benefit
    I actually live in South Florida

*Keto Guy*

slyfox115 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) slyfox115 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) slyfox115 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) slyfox115 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) slyfox115 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) slyfox115 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) slyfox115 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) slyfox115 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) slyfox115 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) slyfox115 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) slyfox115 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by masonmst
    thanks slyfox, ive had the cellmas from when i was bulking. where can i get the higher power creatine? i haven't seen it before. THanks for the response
    You can get it off of bodybuilding.coms website. I think its 19.95 + Shipping

Derek, I disagree with him just stopping creatine. It has helped me keep my strength and intesity up in the gym. This has led to me holding on to much more muscle while dieting. Yes you could save it for bulking but at 20 bucks for ton of creatine, what do you have to lose?

jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by slyfox115
    You can get it off of bodybuilding.coms website. I think its 19.95 + Shipping

Derek, I disagree with him just stopping creatine. It has helped me keep my strength and intesity up in the gym. This has led to me holding on to much more muscle while dieting. Yes you could save it for bulking but at 20 bucks for ton of creatine, what do you have to lose?
    Have you lost/gained weight since starting keto but continuing the cellmass?

Do you find that your consistent use works better than cycling?
    Contest Prep Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146273283&p=911273403&posted=1#post911273403

Twitter: FrigginLean
    YouTube: Jaim91

Unless you faint, puke, or die....keep walking
    - Jillian Michaels -

Originally Posted by jaim91
    Have you lost/gained weight since starting keto but continuing the cellmass?

Do you find that your consistent use works better than cycling?
    I used to cycle creatine back in high school but I just got to the point where it just became like taking a multivitamin. I have been strict keto with clean carb ups for about 8 weeks now and have lost prolly 4 pounds, but my strength has increased and I went from smooth 4 pack to a solid 6 pack. Creatine may have not played a part in it but at that price I think i can afford to take it.

klootzak has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) klootzak has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) klootzak has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) klootzak has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) klootzak has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) klootzak has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) klootzak has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) klootzak has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) klootzak has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) klootzak has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) klootzak has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    anyone else get a fat face on creatine? I stopped taking it because my face bloated so much. I think my strength gains aren't as good without it though.

Originally Posted by klootzak
    anyone else get a fat face on creatine? I stopped taking it because my face bloated so much. I think my strength gains aren't as good without it though.
    Klootz it could have been then alot of that was in your head with your face bloating. What you should do is post pics of the before and after pics with creatine and let us take a looksy.

jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I went from smooth 4 pack to a solid 6 pack. Creatine may have not played a part in it but at that price I think i can afford to take it.

PROVE IT!!! Not that I don't believe you, I just want pics
    Contest Prep Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146273283&p=911273403&posted=1#post911273403

Twitter: FrigginLean
    YouTube: Jaim91

Unless you faint, puke, or die....keep walking
    - Jillian Michaels -

Klootz it could have been then alot of that was in your head with your face bloating. What you should do is post pics of the before and after pics with creatine and let us take a looksy.
    I actually compared a picture of my face from 4 months earlier to a picture after taking creatine for about 4 weeks and my face was definitely bloated. I'm down in weight though and subsequently my face is looking much more defined now. I have big cheekbones and a massive jaw so any fat on my face makes me look extra fat. Maybe I'll start taking creatine again once I reach 160lbs or so.

(I had pics but for some reason the email on my phone doesn't seem to work anymore)

Misc Veteran Since '06 Le Derek's Avatar
    Le Derek is a name known to all. (+5000) Le Derek is a name known to all. (+5000) Le Derek is a name known to all. (+5000) Le Derek is a name known to all. (+5000) Le Derek is a name known to all. (+5000) Le Derek is a name known to all. (+5000) Le Derek is a name known to all. (+5000) Le Derek is a name known to all. (+5000) Le Derek is a name known to all. (+5000) Le Derek is a name known to all. (+5000) Le Derek is a name known to all. (+5000)
    ^^^^^

i got the same big face problem...which is why i stay away from anything that will bloat me...including salty snacks, and diet soda
    I actually live in South Florida

*Keto Guy*

Belloc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Belloc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Belloc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Belloc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Belloc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Belloc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Belloc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Belloc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Belloc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Belloc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Belloc is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    the face bloat thing is real.

I was using creapure creatine monohydrate and for the first weeks it was great, more muscle mass (probably just water tho) more strenght and pumps while working out but my face was just fat

nah, not for me

and you know what's the strange thing is that they say only creatine monohydrate makes your face bloat, they say that that new one cellmass is ethyl esther creatine or wtf and doesn't