newguy72 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Instant oatmeal (in packet) for post workout carbs?

Hey guys,
    I'm having some problems with my credit card, and hence cant order malto or dextrose online anywhere and need a good post workout carb that is cheap and I can buy at the grocery store. What do you guys think about the instant flavored oatmeal that comes in the packets? The nutrition is something like 32 carbs (12 sugar), 160 calories, and a few grams of protein. I tried this today mixing it with some optimum whey, and it tasted good at least. I figured that it would be higher GI than whole rolled oats due to the chopped oats and sugar content, what do you guys think?

Billy Ocean has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    try pixie sticks or sweet tarts they use dextrose as there main sugar.
    A young ***** holdin big face foldin
    Pimps are known for catching runaways
    A good hustler's known to keep his gun away
    First ***** run up and try to jack mine,
    first ***** **** up to get flat lined

5'11
    7% bf

newguy72 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Billy Ocean,
    Thanks, I hadnt even considered that, do you think the oatmeal packets are worth using until I can get them?

cookie_monster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cookie_monster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cookie_monster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cookie_monster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cookie_monster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cookie_monster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cookie_monster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cookie_monster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cookie_monster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cookie_monster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cookie_monster has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    newguy

Try getting some powder Gatorade. There is dextrose in there and you can "customize" your carb amount per drink as opposed to the already mixed stuff they sell also.