Doing it right, I think. jspirate's Avatar
    jspirate has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jspirate has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jspirate has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jspirate has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jspirate has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jspirate has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jspirate has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jspirate has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jspirate has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jspirate has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jspirate has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

anyone ever get a bump above knee cap?

I searched the internet and couldn't find anything about a bump (seems swollen) above the knee cap. There is alot of info about bumps below the knee cap though...

I noticed the bump by chance when my hand was rested on my knee. There is absolutly no pain, but it does seem a little abnormal. The only thing I can think of is that I did deadlifts today. Maybe I hit it with the bar *shrug*

Anyone else ever notice such a bump on ther own knee?

lukamar is a name known to all. (+5000) lukamar is a name known to all. (+5000) lukamar is a name known to all. (+5000) lukamar is a name known to all. (+5000) lukamar is a name known to all. (+5000) lukamar is a name known to all. (+5000) lukamar is a name known to all. (+5000) lukamar is a name known to all. (+5000) lukamar is a name known to all. (+5000) lukamar is a name known to all. (+5000) lukamar is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by jspirate
    I searched the internet and couldn't find anything about a bump (seems swollen) above the knee cap. There is alot of info about bumps below the knee cap though...

I noticed the bump by chance when my hand was rested on my knee. There is absolutely no pain, but it does seem a little abnormal. The only thing I can think of is that I did deadlifts today. Maybe I hit it with the bar *shrug*

Anyone else ever notice such a bump on ther own knee?
    I had one and ended up on a month of heavy antibiotics but it does not sound like that. The knee is a complicated joint and it may be the best to have it checked by your Doctor or an Ortho. You don't want a minor problem becoming a major one, especially in a joint.

Doing it right, I think. jspirate's Avatar
    jspirate has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jspirate has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jspirate has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jspirate has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jspirate has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jspirate has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jspirate has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jspirate has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jspirate has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jspirate has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jspirate has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Thanks for the feedback lukamar.

This morning I woke up and the swelling is down and I have a reddish spot above both of my kneecaps (exact same spot). It looks exactly like I would expect a contusion from a BB to look. Maybe I should consider it more seriously, but I really feel like I must have trying a little to hard to keep that bar close to my legs during deads yesterday. That being said I wonder if I might have been starting my knee bend a little to early during the lowering process.

Deadlifts are still new to me...