klootzak has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) klootzak has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) klootzak has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) klootzak has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) klootzak has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) klootzak has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) klootzak has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) klootzak has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) klootzak has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) klootzak has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) klootzak has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

back developing quicker than front

I'm curious if there are any compound exercises (besides benchs) that focus more on the front torso. I do a lot of rows, stiff legged dead lifts and my back seems to be developing quicker than my front. Basically I've gone from being essentially dough to starting to get a nice back with visable lats but my front is still sloppy with small flabby tits and a jelly belly. I've recently introduced unweighted ab crunches but I wonder if there is anything else I can do to help harden the front. I do incline benches, flat benches, and flys and genetically have small pecs.

Jneves will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jneves will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jneves will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jneves will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jneves will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jneves will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jneves will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jneves will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jneves will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jneves will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jneves will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Your front side is probably doing just fine, its just covered with a thicker layer of fat so the results arent as visable.

As far as what you can do to harden up, look at what you eat. Diet is the key factor here. For some one new to weight training I would just suggest making better food choices. Don't worry so much about how much you eat at this point (sounds like getting enough food isnt an issue) just on the quality of food. Eating better quality of food and lifting weights should be enough to get you headed in the right direction for fat loss and you can still build muscle(which will further help burn fat). To many new guys get so worried about body fat they eat too little and sabatoge any posible muscle mass gains.
    "Leave the pump in the bedroom and add some damn weight to the bar" - Dave Tate

"Train for strength, eat to grow and you will get bigger and stronger" - Someone bigger and stronger then me

shlomo is on a distinguished road. (+10) shlomo is on a distinguished road. (+10) shlomo is on a distinguished road. (+10) shlomo is on a distinguished road. (+10) shlomo is on a distinguished road. (+10) shlomo is on a distinguished road. (+10) shlomo is on a distinguished road. (+10) shlomo is on a distinguished road. (+10) shlomo is on a distinguished road. (+10) shlomo is on a distinguished road. (+10) shlomo is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    try adding some pullovers for an expandage of ribcage
    live like their is no tomorrow becuase tomorrow is never promised

ZZYZX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ZZYZX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ZZYZX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ZZYZX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ZZYZX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ZZYZX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ZZYZX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ZZYZX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ZZYZX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ZZYZX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ZZYZX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Repped for using the term "small flabby tits" to describe pectorals.
    -Sean
    U.S. Army 89B
    6'1", 32 y/o
    6/06/11: 241.5 lbs, 19.5% BF
    6/24/11: 235 lbs, 17% BF
    ...and leaning...
    (former) ACE CPT
    (former) Les Mills BodyPump instructor
    (former) Certified SPIN instructor
    ...which clearly means I know NOTHING about fitness or resistance training!
    Huntington Beach, CA
    "I've got a whole gym in my shower. I can blast my quads and lather my nuts at the same time." -HoosierBoy