mdx3k is a name known to all. (+5000) mdx3k is a name known to all. (+5000) mdx3k is a name known to all. (+5000) mdx3k is a name known to all. (+5000) mdx3k is a name known to all. (+5000) mdx3k is a name known to all. (+5000) mdx3k is a name known to all. (+5000) mdx3k is a name known to all. (+5000) mdx3k is a name known to all. (+5000) mdx3k is a name known to all. (+5000) mdx3k is a name known to all. (+5000)

Question which is the best protein powder???

well, what im looking for its most economic and yet gives me enough protein/servings for my price..For example:::i workout 4 times a week..that's a total of 16 days a month..my protein shake has 23g of protein per serving (one scoop)..and 30 servings.2lb..for 20$...so now im going to add two scoops to my shake..which will last about a month, anyone knows of any value packs or something?... or anyone got any better deals?

thanks
    Shut n Squat!

Tyler_SJI has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tyler_SJI has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tyler_SJI has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tyler_SJI has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tyler_SJI has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tyler_SJI has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tyler_SJI has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tyler_SJI has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tyler_SJI has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tyler_SJI has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tyler_SJI has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Here is the protein powder I bought off bb.com (great service for an international order, thx bb.com!), many agree with me it is the best for it's price. http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/opt/whey.html (Optimum Nutrition 100% Whey Protein). A question myself to any others listening, the site selling the powder claimes to have an excellent BCAA to EAA ratio (51.5%), what does that mean?
    "Example isn't another way to teach, it is the only way to teach."
    - A. Einstein

mdx3k is a name known to all. (+5000) mdx3k is a name known to all. (+5000) mdx3k is a name known to all. (+5000) mdx3k is a name known to all. (+5000) mdx3k is a name known to all. (+5000) mdx3k is a name known to all. (+5000) mdx3k is a name known to all. (+5000) mdx3k is a name known to all. (+5000) mdx3k is a name known to all. (+5000) mdx3k is a name known to all. (+5000) mdx3k is a name known to all. (+5000)

Angry

n 1?
    Shut n Squat!

cjszip has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cjszip has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cjszip has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cjszip has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cjszip has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cjszip has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cjszip has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cjszip has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cjszip has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cjszip has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cjszip has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    BCAA stands for branched chain amino acids, i forget what the other thing stands for, anyway go for the Optimum 100% whey protein

ntrlmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ntrlmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ntrlmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ntrlmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ntrlmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ntrlmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ntrlmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ntrlmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ntrlmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ntrlmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ntrlmuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    they are talking about the ratio of branched chain amino acids and essential amino acids. if you didnt know, the essential amino acids are the aminos your body cant synthesize from other sources and must be obtained through diet
    The goal of bodybuilding is not to be in competition with others, rather, to be in competition with oneself. We are all dealt a different set of circumstances and the true test of a champion is making the most of the situation you are faced with.