pedroso will become famous soon enough. (+50) pedroso will become famous soon enough. (+50) pedroso will become famous soon enough. (+50) pedroso will become famous soon enough. (+50) pedroso will become famous soon enough. (+50) pedroso will become famous soon enough. (+50) pedroso will become famous soon enough. (+50) pedroso will become famous soon enough. (+50) pedroso will become famous soon enough. (+50) pedroso will become famous soon enough. (+50) pedroso will become famous soon enough. (+50)

30 g of carbs postwork out if cutting ok?

in a low carb day 30 carbs post workout is ok? or should i eat more i weight 188

klootzak has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) klootzak has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) klootzak has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) klootzak has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) klootzak has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) klootzak has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) klootzak has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) klootzak has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) klootzak has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) klootzak has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) klootzak has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Try it and see if it works for you. I started with 15 and moved up to 30 after I noticed that it didn't knock me out of ketosis.

Was about 300, no longer! KeepintheFaith's Avatar
    KeepintheFaith has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KeepintheFaith has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KeepintheFaith has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KeepintheFaith has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KeepintheFaith has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KeepintheFaith has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KeepintheFaith has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KeepintheFaith has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KeepintheFaith has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KeepintheFaith has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KeepintheFaith has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Carbs pwo are needed to distribute the protein that you hopefully ingest as well. Look, to get "cut" you need to have some good muscle mass. You have to tend to the muscle end of things. They need good pwo nutrition which requires some simple carbs...dextrose for example. Don't get spooked by taking these carbs. It's all a part of a larger puzzle. The pieces do fit together in the end.
    Last edited by KeepintheFaith; 11-07-2006 at 12:48 PM.