Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

should i take zma?

hey i was wondering, should i take zma even if i take a multi which has half the magnesium and 1/10 the zinc. i mean i dont use prohormones, so does that mean i dont need to take it?

mikey101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    take it if you are over 30

Eye2_Man is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eye2_Man is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eye2_Man is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eye2_Man is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eye2_Man is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eye2_Man is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eye2_Man is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eye2_Man is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eye2_Man is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eye2_Man is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eye2_Man is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Don't know. Try it. I picked up a bottle of EAS HP (new) 3 days ago to give it a shot. The guy at GNC said, "You'll really hulk up on it."

Each of the 3 nights I've been woken up with scary dreams right about 4 hours after taking it. Last night it was being attacked by wolves in a forest. Heartbeat was faster than 15 minutes on the stair-master.

Will keep taking it and see if it improves. The dreams are cool in a way. But being woken up ain't so cool. It's disrupts the secretion of growth hormone that occurs while sleeping.

TheAgnos1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    The ZMA gives me great dreams. I don't ever wake up, ehich is a good thing. I actually sleep better while taking it.

-AGNOS

dako has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up ZMA

I am almost done with a bottle of EAS ZMA HP, I have gotten good results strengthwise.I am an old fart of 37 so anything that can help me is good!!!

cctez has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Re: should i take zma?

Originally posted by zachattack43
    hey i was wondering, should i take zma even if i take a multi which has half the magnesium and 1/10 the zinc. i mean i dont use prohormones, so does that mean i dont need to take it?
    You are what 19? I don't really think that you need it since you are already taking a multi. Plus you are so young that you probably have more than enough test to satisfy your needs.
    ===
    Chris

Eye2_Man is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eye2_Man is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eye2_Man is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eye2_Man is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eye2_Man is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eye2_Man is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eye2_Man is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eye2_Man is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eye2_Man is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eye2_Man is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eye2_Man is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Last night at 4 hours it happened it again. We were at this party. The PinHead and other Cenobytes showed up. It seemed like they wanted to turn us into monsters too. But they said they wouldn't. They just wanted to show us what it would be like. They hung two of us up on something like a clothes rack over a moving sidewalking. We were hung there by small springs attached to the wrists. In between us was a real demon also hanging. After awhile the springs began to cut into our wrists. We were beginning to get drenched in our own blood.

At one point I realized that all the blood was making the demons anxious and it wouldn't be too long before they turned us into cenobytes as well. At that point I woke up.

Kind of cool dream. But again, not too cool waking up at 3am.
    Last edited by Eye2_Man; 02-07-2003 at 08:39 AM.

BadAzz253 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I just picked up some zma, and was wondering how much to take. I know the bottle says preferred dosage, but is it necessary to take that much?

Originally posted by BadAzz253
    I just picked up some zma, and was wondering how much to take. I know the bottle says preferred dosage, but is it necessary to take that much?
    Take it as the bottle directs you.
    ===
    Chris

Baumer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baumer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baumer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baumer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baumer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baumer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baumer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baumer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baumer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baumer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Baumer will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Isn't the EAS kinda pricey? I use ISS ZMA when coming off a 1-Test cycle, cheap and effective.

Originally posted by Baumer
    Isn't the EAS kinda pricey? I use ISS ZMA when coming off a 1-Test cycle, cheap and effective.
    I take optimum's zma, I like it and it is very well priced. I know what you mean about EAS being expensive, I think that there are great ZMA'a out there for a better price.
    ===
    Chris

mikefromms has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mikefromms has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Question ZMA overdose?

I'm wondering if you can overdose on this ZMA after a few days? I have those weird dreams too and wake up a few hours before it's time and feel so tired. I haven't taken any in over a week. I might just use out what I have by taking it only just before the workout. I have to get my sleep. I've been taking creatine micronized and glutamine peptides and getting good results. We are so lucky to have such good supplements, however, ZMA may be just a little strong. Maybe I need to take only half the recommended doze? Your thoughts...

MikefromMs
    "When confused about how to train, do the the basics and train like like your life depends on it,"--Mike Baggett

Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i dunno about EAS zma being expensive. i got the 240 cap bottle for 18.95.

Originally posted by zachattack43
    i dunno about EAS zma being expensive. i got the 240 cap bottle for 18.95.
    This product has like half the ammount of zinc and mag as other popular ZMA's, plus the EAS ZMA HP contains Calcium, which is a big no no.

So in reality, you paid 18.95 for the equivalent of 120 caps from another brand(like Optimum), and you're also stuck with calcium in your casules. When you compare apples to apples, you paid a couple dollars more than you would have by purchasing another leading brand.
    ===
    Chris

Re: ZMA overdose?

Originally posted by mikefromms
    I'm wondering if you can overdose on this ZMA after a few days? I have those weird dreams too and wake up a few hours before it's time and feel so tired. I haven't taken any in over a week. I might just use out what I have by taking it only just before the workout. I have to get my sleep. I've been taking creatine micronized and glutamine peptides and getting good results. We are so lucky to have such good supplements, however, ZMA may be just a little strong. Maybe I need to take only half the recommended doze? Your thoughts...

MikefromMs
    To my knowledge there is no proof that ZMA causes any change in dream patterns.
    ===
    Chris

atticus_a has a spectacular aura about. (+250) atticus_a has a spectacular aura about. (+250) atticus_a has a spectacular aura about. (+250) atticus_a has a spectacular aura about. (+250) atticus_a has a spectacular aura about. (+250) atticus_a has a spectacular aura about. (+250) atticus_a has a spectacular aura about. (+250) atticus_a has a spectacular aura about. (+250) atticus_a has a spectacular aura about. (+250) atticus_a has a spectacular aura about. (+250) atticus_a has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

ZMA

I don't know I have been on it for a little over a week and my dreams are intense.

There's no calcium in the new EAS ZMA HP. They learned!

Also, check out Sci-Fit ZMA. It does have much more Zinc and Magnesium than EAS.

Re: ZMA

Originally posted by atticus_a
    I don't know I have been on it for a little over a week and my dreams are intense.
    Just because you are having dreams doesn't mean the ZMA is causing it. This has been covered before, do a search...
    ===
    Chris

Originally posted by Eye2_Man
    There's no calcium in the new EAS ZMA HP. They learned!

Also, check out Sci-Fit ZMA. It does have much more Zinc and Magnesium than EAS.
    Ah, you are right the new ZMA HP doesn't have calcium. Still it only contains half the ammount of zinc and mag as other leading products.
    ===
    Chris

TBoneHuffman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

ZMA

I definitely think ZMA is worth a try. I haven't noticed much in the way of strength or mass gains but the improvement in sleep is worth it. If you're like me you may not sleep longer, but the quality of sleep is much greater. I sleep a lot deeper and get better rest from it. As far as dosage, as with any supplement, always follow label directions!! I use Cytodyne's brand (called ZMAss). A one month supply which is 120 capsules is about $30. Hope this helps.
    If you always do what you always did, you will always get what you always got.

Pain is weakness leaving the body.

DaveR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Is there a problem supplementing with calcium? Or just when you mix it with ZMA ?
    Dave

Originally posted by DaveR
    Is there a problem supplementing with calcium? Or just when you mix it with ZMA ?
    No, there is no problem with taking calcium, just make sure that you don't take any calcium or eat anything with calcium in it 1 hour before or after you take your ZMA... Calcium will compete for absorption with ZMA.
    ===
    Chris

TBoneHuffman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by DaveR
    There's no problem with supplementing with calcium in general. However, you should take in any calcium (from food or supplements) at the same time you take the ZMA. The calcium blocks the body's absorption of one of the two minerals, can't remember if it's the zinc or magnesium. So supplement with calcium if you want, just do it earlier in the day.
    If you always do what you always did, you will always get what you always got.

Pain is weakness leaving the body.

cdahoyer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Cool The hell they don't

Originally Posted by cctez View Post
    To my knowledge there is no proof that ZMA causes any change in dream patterns.
    I have never in my life had dreams like I had while taking ZMA! Its not just a coincidence that everybody else says the same thing. I would take this supplement just for the entertainment factor.