KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KissIcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Testogen-XR powder

Mix-ability: Stand alone or with a pre, I still found myself having to "swish" my bottle around a bit as I would get product settling in the bottom. It wasn't bad by any means as when I did swish before sip, at least you didn't taste any grainy powder. That I feel is what saved the rating a little bit. So, no, it didn't seem to want to completely dissolve, but at least it wasn't grainy in taste. I give this a 8.5/10

Taste: I had the Strawberry Lemonade and that too is a different mix of flavors. I really didn't taste much Lemonade but it was just a wee bit on the twangy side. Nothing eye popping or anything but noticeable. It also really didn't interfere with the taste of any of the pres I mixed it with. True flavor though is better stand alone, obviously. I give this a 8.5/10

Effectiveness: I am just going to sum this all up under this category. Overall, I did notice, with a little bit of time, I had some strength gains. I felt I developed a little bit more energy not only to get me through my training but overall, during the following day as well. Sort of like a natural energy if you will. When taking during training, I did feel an enhancement on the "pump" feel and felt as if my muscles stayed a little more "full" longer. On off days, I wouldn't feel any type of energy boost when taken. I feel this comes over time. But taking it according to protocol, on off days in the mornings was what it called for, so I did. Again, no sort of boost. I feel this supplement works best when combined with others, like a pre (such as Myo-Blitz) and the Stacked-N.O.. Stamina during training along with MMC is a must and I feel it aided with this as well. It seemed like a really rounded product. I give it a 9/10

Additional Thoughts: Well, not much more to add. If you have any questions, just ask.
    I'm back.......kinda.....sort of....