Lifesaver88a has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lifesaver88a has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lifesaver88a has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Best BCAA or EAA at GNC

What is the best BCAA or EAA product available at GNC? And if im bulking, i believe eaa is anabolic, and bcaa is anti catabolic....correct? but which should i use? thanks

young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Lifesaver88a
    What is the best BCAA or EAA product available at GNC? And if im bulking, i believe eaa is anabolic, and bcaa is anti catabolic....correct? but which should i use? thanks
    Both BCAA and EAA are both anabolic and catabolic. I dont know what GNC sells so couldnt tell you which one is best. Xtend and MRM BCAA+G and ice are the best BCAA and primal eaa and purple wrath are best eaa.
    Last edited by young_squatter; 11-07-2006 at 07:24 AM.
    New 5/3/1 Strength Journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=152156313&p=1031620863#post1031620863

Lifesaver88a has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lifesaver88a has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lifesaver88a has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    ah i should also tell my current supplement list

Lots of Food rice, meat, fish, potatoes
    Super Pump 250
    Fish Oil
    Flax Seed Oil
    Whey
    Size On

and thats why im asking about some bcaa or eaa to add in also ;> i bought some novedex xt but im not sure if im going to use it. kind of scared never took any prohormones before.

dexterium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dexterium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dexterium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dexterium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dexterium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dexterium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dexterium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dexterium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dexterium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dexterium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dexterium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Both are anabolic. Both are anti catabolic. BCAA if you are having problems with DOMS and EAA if not. Buy stuff off bb.com. Especially if you are in America. Purple Wraath for EAA and Xtend for BCAA.
    USPlabs Representative. Alpha Manlet.

Deadlift: 525 lbs at 164 lb body weight. No straps. 3.2 x bw.
    Squat: 260 lbs x 15 reps to parallel at 164 body weight. No belt. No wraps.
    Dumbbell Bench Press: 100 lb dumbbells x 14 reps at 164 lb body weight.

dexterium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dexterium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dexterium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dexterium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dexterium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dexterium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dexterium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dexterium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dexterium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dexterium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dexterium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Lifesaver88a
    ah i should also tell my current supplement list

Lots of Food rice, meat, fish, potatoes
    Super Pump 250
    Fish Oil
    Flax Seed Oil
    Whey
    Size On

and thats why im asking about some bcaa or eaa to add in also ;> i bought some novedex xt but im not sure if im going to use it. kind of scared never took any prohormones before.
    drop the Flax Seed Oil. Fish oil is what you want. 4-6 grams of that a day. Novedex Xt is not a prohormone, however you will not want to use it unless you do use real prohormones. Novedex is an anti estrogen... it will cause you to lose your wood... as a lot of members have reported.
    USPlabs Representative. Alpha Manlet.

Deadlift: 525 lbs at 164 lb body weight. No straps. 3.2 x bw.
    Squat: 260 lbs x 15 reps to parallel at 164 body weight. No belt. No wraps.
    Dumbbell Bench Press: 100 lb dumbbells x 14 reps at 164 lb body weight.

3XD will become famous soon enough. (+50) 3XD will become famous soon enough. (+50) 3XD will become famous soon enough. (+50) 3XD will become famous soon enough. (+50) 3XD will become famous soon enough. (+50) 3XD will become famous soon enough. (+50) 3XD will become famous soon enough. (+50) 3XD will become famous soon enough. (+50) 3XD will become famous soon enough. (+50) 3XD will become famous soon enough. (+50) 3XD will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by dexterium
    drop the Flax Seed Oil. Fish oil is what you want. 4-6 grams of that a day.
    Wow! you took the words right outta my mouth. I was just thinking when reading his list of supps, if you really need flax seed if your taking fish oils or visa-versa
    There are only two men in this world who have willingly given up their live's and died for me...and thats Jesus Christ and the American Soldier!!

BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Why not consider purchasing online from BB.com?

ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by dexterium
    drop the Flax Seed Oil. Fish oil is what you want. 4-6 grams of that a day. Novedex Xt is not a prohormone, however you will not want to use it unless you do use real prohormones. Novedex is an anti estrogen... it will cause you to lose your wood... as a lot of members have reported.

I take both flaxseed and fish oil. They work well together and you get higher doses of Omega 3's with the flaxseed oil, even if it is presented in ALA.
    Russell Wilson, the first QB in NFL history to throw a game-winning interception.

"So you got fired again eh?" "Yeah, they always freak out when you leave the scene of an accident."

Spiders are like offensive linemen, the best ones do their job and you never notice them.

An obvious example of New Math.
    "It was a 2% tax hike, dumbass. From 3% to 5%"-NRKF84

dieselbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) dieselbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) dieselbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) dieselbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) dieselbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) dieselbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) dieselbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) dieselbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) dieselbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) dieselbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) dieselbuilder is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by young_squatter
    Both BCAA and EAA are both anabolic and catabolic. I dont know what GNC sells so couldnt tell you which one is best. Xtend and MRM BCAA+G and ice are the best BCAA and primal eaa and purple wrath are best eaa.
    Good call. I use MRM BCAA+G and I have had great results with it. All you gotta do is listen to the instructions and megadose (check out PU's log where he megadosed BCCA's with this exact product). It tastes great too, get lemonade and mix with lemon-lime gatorade.
    I was very fortunate to live in this time when bodybuilding was embraced by Hollywood, embraced by doctors, embraced by the world.
    -Joe Gold

I say we get that embracement back!