name1111 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

NO xplode and eating

I don't understand - i'm supposed to take no xplode on an empty stomach and then in half an hour go lift. So let's say i take noxplode 2.5 hours after my meal. So the next thing i'll eat will be FOUR hours after my last...and i'll have worked out in that time. Isn't that bad? I mean, i normally eat 1 hour before my workout, then protein shake after, then next meal 1 hour after that...and noxplode doesn't replace a meal...so what am i missing here?

Fullsayl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I am not an expert in this, but here is what worked for me.

Because the stimulants work best on an empty stomach (I can't speak to the arginine and creatine, what little there is, absorbtion) eating and taking the NO in close proximity is not condusive to feeling the full effect of the product.

What I do in order to eliminate this issue and the 4 hour gap between meals is eat as I normally would and then add a whey protein shake into the mix about 1 hour before I take the NO. My stomach doesn't start cramping/growling due to a 4 hour gap between meals, and the NO still kicks like a horse (or at least it did when I was taking it, I have since switched to Animal Pump, same philisophy though...).
    The most pathetic person in the world is someone who has sight but has no vision.
    -- Helen Keller

Logs:
    Animal Cuts
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=954660

name1111 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    But doesn't protein shake still leave your stomach not empty?

And i normally drink the shake after the workout.

Fullsayl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by name1111
    But doesn't protein shake still leave your stomach not empty?

And i normally drink the shake after the workout.
    I don't know the science behind it, but I know that taking the shake 1 hour before the NO did work for me. If I had to hazard a guess, I would say that the whey protein digested before the NO was taken, but that is nothing more than a guess. Additionally, I would also take a protein shake after working out as well. Afterall, no such thing as too much protein (within reason of course).

~Full
    The most pathetic person in the world is someone who has sight but has no vision.
    -- Helen Keller

Logs:
    Animal Cuts
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=954660

Lukosca has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    liquid foods are metabolized at a rate of 45mins-1hr while solid foods take 2-3 hrs, thats why we have a shake post workout - to get some nutrients/food in that window of opportunity right after a workout, and thats how you were able to stay within your norm eating cycles by taking a shake be4 the NO Xplode and then a shake AFTER your workout too.
    Nationality: Canadian
    Height: 5'10"
    Weight: 180 lbs

"The best lessons in life, are earned in pain. The only things worth striving for, are nevery easy..training should be painful, and never easy"