Killa Cris has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question Flavorless Protein Powder

Is there a Flavorless Protein Powder out there? I hate the taste of **** flavored protein powder. Thanks.

BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    You should try the Nectar line, positive reviews pop up all the time in the product review section.

#22 review of strawberry

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=946650

Terracota

Syntrax Nectar Cappuccino Latte Review

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...ghlight=nectar

Nectar naturals peach review

Twisted cherry

Sobelik

John lacky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) John lacky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) John lacky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) John lacky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) John lacky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) John lacky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) John lacky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) John lacky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) John lacky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) John lacky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) John lacky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up

they sell that stuff in canada ? I live in western canada

BoingoBoingoBoingoBoingo TinyMan's Avatar
    TinyMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TinyMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TinyMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TinyMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TinyMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TinyMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TinyMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TinyMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TinyMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TinyMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TinyMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Sent you a PM about it .
    I remember being relevant.

BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by John lacky
    they sell that stuff in canada ? I live in western canada
    I'll have to ask.

Zima Power has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zima Power has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zima Power has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zima Power has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zima Power has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zima Power has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zima Power has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zima Power has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zima Power has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zima Power has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zima Power has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I am sure you can find a protien powder that you like with all the great flavors they have out now. Don't give up yet. I suggest you give one of these a try.

Isopure
    Dymatize
    Nectar
    GF-Pro
    Board rep for Zima Nutrition
    customersupport@zimanutrition.com
    www.zimanutrition.com

SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SPACECLOWN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ON makes an unflavored protein I use for baking but never tried it alone.
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/opt/any.html
    Cannabis and synthetic supplements

goldent is on a distinguished road. (+10) goldent is on a distinguished road. (+10) goldent is on a distinguished road. (+10) goldent is on a distinguished road. (+10) goldent is on a distinguished road. (+10) goldent is on a distinguished road. (+10) goldent is on a distinguished road. (+10) goldent is on a distinguished road. (+10) goldent is on a distinguished road. (+10) goldent is on a distinguished road. (+10) goldent is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Can I ask you why you don't like flavor protien? I have to have flavor in my protien bcause if I don't then I feel like a chalk taste in my mouth and that just don't work in the mornings when I am downing my protien shake.

SI03 Board Rep is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SI03 Board Rep is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SI03 Board Rep is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SI03 Board Rep is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SI03 Board Rep is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SI03 Board Rep is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SI03 Board Rep is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SI03 Board Rep is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SI03 Board Rep is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SI03 Board Rep is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SI03 Board Rep is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by BiggJohn
    I'll have to ask.
    Yes it is you should be able to find it with out much problem. If you need some help let me know.

Dwayne

kwickez is on a distinguished road. (+10) kwickez is on a distinguished road. (+10) kwickez is on a distinguished road. (+10) kwickez is on a distinguished road. (+10) kwickez is on a distinguished road. (+10) kwickez is on a distinguished road. (+10) kwickez is on a distinguished road. (+10) kwickez is on a distinguished road. (+10) kwickez is on a distinguished road. (+10) kwickez is on a distinguished road. (+10) kwickez is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    i just got a free sample of nector cherry flav and thought it was awful i also didnt like the companys orange creamcicle caisin. its to powdery and the taste is off
    In a crowd of ordinary fish, the sharks really stand out

Joe Po has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Joe Po has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Joe Po has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Joe Po has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Joe Po has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Joe Po has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Killa Cris
    Is there a Flavorless Protein Powder out there? I hate the taste of **** flavored protein powder. Thanks.

Go to your local health store and ask if they have any "pure, unflavored bags of protein" in stock at all, and there is a 50% chance they'll have it. If they do, it will be VERY cheap. I got 10 pounds of unflavored whey protein by doing this. Oh yea, and i forgot to mention, I only paid 50 bucks or something crazy like that for all ten pounds. However, if they don't have unflavored protein bags in the back of the store, then here are two brands that do sell unflavored protein.

Gnc has a flavorless protein powder.
    Next Proteins has a flavorless protein powder.

both are pretty expesnive., so if i were you i would go around to all different health stores asking for unflavored bags of protein that they might have in the back of the store.

hope this helped
    1) Eat a ton.
    2) Lift real hard.
    3) Eat some more.
    4) Repeat steps 1-3 until satisfied.

PROTOSSterone will become famous soon enough. (+50) PROTOSSterone will become famous soon enough. (+50) PROTOSSterone will become famous soon enough. (+50) PROTOSSterone will become famous soon enough. (+50) PROTOSSterone will become famous soon enough. (+50) PROTOSSterone will become famous soon enough. (+50) PROTOSSterone will become famous soon enough. (+50) PROTOSSterone will become famous soon enough. (+50) PROTOSSterone will become famous soon enough. (+50) PROTOSSterone will become famous soon enough. (+50) PROTOSSterone will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    dude flavourless = ass. I used to get WPI without any flavour in a bag from my healthfoodz store.

hvit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hvit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hvit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hvit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hvit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hvit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hvit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hvit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hvit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hvit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hvit is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    If you haven't tried getting bulk and using the Black Star Labs flavoring system, I'd highly recommend it. If I typed out the website to get unflavored whey I'd get banned, but if you PM me I don't think it's a problem.

Otherwise just shop around for proteins that taste good. So far the ones I like flavorwise as well as content wise are Ultra Peptide (which I think uses the BSL flavoring system, I don't know where I read that though), Ergopharm Mass Meal, BSN Syntha-6, maybe some of those are worth a try.
    Let me live deep while I live; let me know the rich juices of red meat and battle when the blue blades flame and crimson, and I am content. - Conan

Drudge is on a distinguished road. (+10) Drudge is on a distinguished road. (+10) Drudge is on a distinguished road. (+10) Drudge is on a distinguished road. (+10) Drudge is on a distinguished road. (+10) Drudge is on a distinguished road. (+10) Drudge is on a distinguished road. (+10) Drudge is on a distinguished road. (+10) Drudge is on a distinguished road. (+10) Drudge is on a distinguished road. (+10) Drudge is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Check out "All The Whey" , they have a flavorless whey protein isolate for $28.99 (5lbs). You can get 10-15-20lb quantities and up also.

rollinoveru2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rollinoveru2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rollinoveru2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rollinoveru2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rollinoveru2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rollinoveru2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rollinoveru2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rollinoveru2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rollinoveru2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rollinoveru2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rollinoveru2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have tried a few of the flavorless whey and none are truely flavorless they actually taste worse than the worst tasting flavored protien. I would just get some Isopure or some Nectar and call it a day.

nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    none are really flavorless, they taste like whey. that being said they still mix with lots of things without much flavor coming through.

ON Any Whey
    and i believe ALLMAX has one.

good luck! orange gatorade goes well with it.
    www.placebro.net

This is a bandit's life, it comes and goes and thems the breaks.

adyn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adyn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adyn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adyn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adyn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adyn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adyn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adyn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adyn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adyn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adyn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Orange Gatorade isn't that too much sugar with your protien?
    If the bar ain't bending then you must be pretending.

nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    depends what your goal is, post workout, not so bad.

you can mix the Any Whey with crystal light as well if that suits your needs.
    www.placebro.net

This is a bandit's life, it comes and goes and thems the breaks.

ALLMAX USA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ALLMAX USA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ALLMAX USA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ALLMAX USA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ALLMAX USA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ALLMAX USA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ALLMAX USA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ALLMAX USA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ALLMAX USA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ALLMAX USA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ALLMAX USA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Killa Cris
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...ght=isonatural

Read post #1 and #16 specifically.

I demo this product all the time in local gyms and stores with and without some sort of juice and people love it. I've tried a lot of other "flavorless proteins" and hurri put it best "flavourless = ass", I guarantee you ours doesn't. Try it out, you'll love it.
    ALLMAX USA
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/all/all.htm
    www.allmaxnutrition.com
    SCIENCE - INNOVATION - QUALITY - RESULTS

barnes25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) barnes25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) barnes25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) barnes25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) barnes25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) barnes25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) barnes25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) barnes25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) barnes25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) barnes25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) barnes25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Buy a protien that taste good and you will never go back to flavorless protien again. I suggest you get the Dymatize or the Nectar for two great tasting protien powders.

maxoutfella has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by goldent
    Can I ask you why you don't like flavor protien? I have to have flavor in my protien bcause if I don't then I feel like a chalk taste in my mouth and that just don't work in the mornings when I am downing my protien shake.
    milk is starting to get old. it would be nice if i could just mix it with water or somthing other than mil and not taste horrible.
    "Errbody wanna be a bodybuilder, but dont no body wanna lift no heavy ass wieght." - Ronnie Coleman