AdamJames is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AdamJames is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AdamJames is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AdamJames is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AdamJames is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AdamJames is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AdamJames is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AdamJames is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AdamJames is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AdamJames is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AdamJames is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Who has ran a marathon?

After checking out the NYC marathon and seeing lance armstrong run it it kind of gave me some inspiration to try one. I think it would be a great accomplishment.

Helis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Helis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Helis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Helis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Helis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Helis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Helis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Helis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Helis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Helis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Helis has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I sincerely doubt you'll find many (if any) marathoners here. The physique of the average marathon runner is pretty much the antithesis of what most of us are looking to achieve.

Demon Fitness - Owner demonwareltd's Avatar
    demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000)
    My dad just ran one in Sept, and I'll tell you what, you need to train your ass off to complete it. It is one hell of an accomplishment though, I was very proud of him...

JCintheHizzy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I had a marathon inspiration a year ago and started training for it. I dropped from 190 to 175, so I decided to run the half marathon instead. I was able to cut back on my training, put some weight back on, and still feel that sense of accomplishment. It may not sound like it, but 13 miles is still a hell of a distance to run. Good luck!

Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Helis
    I sincerely doubt you'll find many (if any) marathoners here. The physique of the average marathon runner is pretty much the antithesis of what most of us are looking to achieve.
    ^^^^

agpetz will become famous soon enough. (+50) agpetz will become famous soon enough. (+50) agpetz will become famous soon enough. (+50) agpetz will become famous soon enough. (+50) agpetz will become famous soon enough. (+50) agpetz will become famous soon enough. (+50) agpetz will become famous soon enough. (+50) agpetz will become famous soon enough. (+50) agpetz will become famous soon enough. (+50) agpetz will become famous soon enough. (+50) agpetz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Helis
    See sig, ran it last weekend. Lost some strength, but working back up pretty quickly, lost a good bit of bodyfat during training.

Half Norse, Half Animal VikingMan's Avatar
    VikingMan is just really nice. (+1000) VikingMan is just really nice. (+1000) VikingMan is just really nice. (+1000) VikingMan is just really nice. (+1000) VikingMan is just really nice. (+1000) VikingMan is just really nice. (+1000) VikingMan is just really nice. (+1000) VikingMan is just really nice. (+1000) VikingMan is just really nice. (+1000) VikingMan is just really nice. (+1000) VikingMan is just really nice. (+1000)
    I've watched others run marathons. Does that count?

*shudders at the thought of so much running*
    How does one destroy darkness? The answer dawned upon my mind, blinding in it's brilliance. To destroy darkness, one must simply expose it to the light.

thek1d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thek1d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thek1d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thek1d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thek1d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thek1d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thek1d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thek1d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thek1d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thek1d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thek1d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I haven't but would love to do so. My family used to run them pretty regularly. I was too young to train with them, and they quit running once I grew up. I'd also like to do a triathlon some day as well. Cardio is my favorite thing to do.

Helis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Helis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Helis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Helis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Helis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Helis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Helis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Helis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Helis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Helis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Helis has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by agpetz
    See sig, ran it last weekend. Lost some strength, but working back up pretty quickly, lost a good bit of bodyfat during training.
    Very well done.