DavinS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Methyl-1-Test......user reviews!

Hey all, I recently bought myself 2 cycles worth of M1T knowing the general facts about it. On alot of info. sites i get mixed messages about this supplement being bad for you and on others how its Gods gift to weightlifting!

I have a few questions myself that I would like answered:
    1. I enjoy weightlifting and bodybuilding but don't want to be ridculously big, my ideal weigth to get to would be about 95 - 100kilo's (I'm currently 78 and when I started weightlifting 9 months ago was 70). Can I do 2 or 3 cycles of M1T and keep the muscle gained once have finished these cycles?

2. What exactly are the most common side effects?
    Again another area of this supplement I got a mixed message from, I know different folks different strokes but is there definite side effects to be had on taking it?

I was wondering if a few users of M1T could please shed some light on this supplement!
    Thanks and I appreciate any Posts

DrnkMnky is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DrnkMnky is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DrnkMnky is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DrnkMnky is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DrnkMnky is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DrnkMnky is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DrnkMnky is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DrnkMnky is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DrnkMnky is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DrnkMnky is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DrnkMnky is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    You should have done the research before purchasing M1T. You are not old enough to take such a potent steriod. M1T cycles are strongly suggested to not by used as your first cycle. There is a whole lot of info in these threads if you use the search button. Good Luck.

DrnkMnky is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DrnkMnky is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DrnkMnky is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DrnkMnky is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DrnkMnky is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DrnkMnky is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DrnkMnky is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DrnkMnky is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DrnkMnky is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DrnkMnky is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DrnkMnky is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

IRONMANN1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IRONMANN1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IRONMANN1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IRONMANN1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IRONMANN1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IRONMANN1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IRONMANN1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IRONMANN1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IRONMANN1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IRONMANN1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IRONMANN1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by DavinS
    Hey all, I recently bought myself 2 cycles worth of M1T knowing the general facts about it. On alot of info. sites i get mixed messages about this supplement being bad for you and on others how its Gods gift to weightlifting!

I have a few questions myself that I would like answered:
    1. I enjoy weightlifting and bodybuilding but don't want to be ridculously big, my ideal weigth to get to would be about 95 - 100kilo's (I'm currently 78 and when I started weightlifting 9 months ago was 70). Can I do 2 or 3 cycles of M1T and keep the muscle gained once have finished these cycles?

2. What exactly are the most common side effects?
    Again another area of this supplement I got a mixed message from, I know different folks different strokes but is there definite side effects to be had on taking it?

I was wondering if a few users of M1T could please shed some light on this supplement!
    Thanks and I appreciate any Posts
    M1t is more of a strength builder than a mass builder. You have a lot of research to do. Hope you have PCT in check before you even think of popping your first pill. Ancillaries as well. M1t is harsh, dont let anyone tell you different.

dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    some dude in one of the local supp shops tried to sell a bottle of m1t to me for over a hundred bucks....
    *MusclePharm: Official Supplement of the UFC*

drew[at]musclepharm.com

RIP G.K. Miller 7/7/1963-2/13/2007

FEAR IS THE MINDKILLER

********.com/musclepharm

Originally Posted by dirtydean12
    some dude in one of the local supp shops tried to sell a bottle of m1t to me for over a hundred bucks....
    What a jack***. Most everyone that works at supp shops get on my nerves. I can't believe he would try and sell that to someone without explaining the potential sides to someone they don't even know the age of.

Originally Posted by DrnkMnky
    You should have done the research before purchasing M1T. You are not old enough to take such a potent steriod. M1T cycles are strongly suggested to not by used as your first cycle. There is a whole lot of info in these threads if you use the search button. Good Luck.
    I imagine you think I'm young by my wieght, which is understandable to say the least, I'm 21 and am a skinny bitch, and not to mention ectomorphic which to be honest pisses me off. I bought M1T on a recommendation from a friend who got outstanding results, he stacked it with Milk Thistle which I was also planning on doing.
    And can anyone tell me about side effects cause my mate became a little bit lethargic but other than that was fine

BillyB is just really nice. (+1000) BillyB is just really nice. (+1000) BillyB is just really nice. (+1000) BillyB is just really nice. (+1000) BillyB is just really nice. (+1000) BillyB is just really nice. (+1000) BillyB is just really nice. (+1000) BillyB is just really nice. (+1000) BillyB is just really nice. (+1000) BillyB is just really nice. (+1000) BillyB is just really nice. (+1000)
    I imagine you think I'm young by my wieght, which is understandable to say the least, I'm 21 and am a skinny bitch, and not to mention ectomorphic which to be honest pisses me off. I bought M1T on a recommendation from a friend who got outstanding results, he stacked it with Milk Thistle which I was also planning on doing.
    And can anyone tell me about side effects cause my mate became a little bit lethargic but other than that was fine

If you can not gain weight naturally then your diet is falted. Also, you have to know how to eat or you will loose all of your gains durning pct. M1T is one of the hardest orals to hold onto gains. 9 months lifting?, using this will be one of your biggest mistakes you will make.

bbgolfer will become famous soon enough. (+50) bbgolfer will become famous soon enough. (+50) bbgolfer will become famous soon enough. (+50) bbgolfer will become famous soon enough. (+50) bbgolfer will become famous soon enough. (+50) bbgolfer will become famous soon enough. (+50) bbgolfer will become famous soon enough. (+50) bbgolfer will become famous soon enough. (+50) bbgolfer will become famous soon enough. (+50) bbgolfer will become famous soon enough. (+50) bbgolfer will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by BillyB
    If you can not gain weight naturally then your diet is falted. Also, you have to know how to eat or you will loose all of your gains durning pct. M1T is one of the hardest orals to hold onto gains. 9 months lifting?, using this will be one of your biggest mistakes you will make.
    Well said.

No, I think your too young bc you 20. And if you are a "skinny bitch" as you put it, then M1T is definately not your answer. You need to stash this stuff away and focus on getting your training and more important NUTRITION in check so you gain naturally. Steriods will not help if you can't gain on your own.

Thanks for the heads up lads.........you just get so many mixed messages about this stuff!!

I'm gonna go into the gym now in an hour or two and see my trainer and get his advice as well, he's got years of experience and I have no doubt he'll say the exact same thing as you guys have!

Thanks again